Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:23 pm

He chuckled softly.

"Yes, Savannah, I have missed you."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:32 pm

She leaned down again and kissed him hard, passionately, as her hips kept moving on him, her pace picking up but almost teasing him not pushing either of them to a "quick" release.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:44 pm

He didn't seem to mind. He groaned when she moved again, his hips thrusting upward to meet hers and grind against her as she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

In some ways it was a leisurely fuck, but as her hips started to move faster, then slower and then holding still panting softly she was obviously making up for missing him and their time alone.

She nipped his nipple, bit his shoulder, and had he been a normal man he'd of been bruised but as she got rougher she'd stop and then do so brush of lips kisses before her pace would pick back up.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:58 pm

He let himself get lost in her. The scent of her and the sight of her, matching her thrust for thrust as he moved under her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:01 pm

It was a low primal growl from her chest as she felt herself starting to climax as she rode him, she was not quite in control of her hips but trying to take him fully as her nails dug into his shoulders and he could feel her fighting the orgasm and the fight to let go and climax with him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:05 pm

He moved with her, groaning and growling softly... then he was thrusting harder into her, forcing her to take all of him as he tried to drive her toward an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:10 pm

She arched back as he thrusted up into her, so he could see her body above him, her breasts bouncing, her hair down nad wild. Her eyes the shiny hemitite color as she started to growl/moan/purr for him. Her nipples taunt, her belly flat, a soft sheen of sweat on her skin, as she started to buck wilder and he could feel her orgasm trying to take hold as she tried to stop moving taking calming breaths so badly not wanting to cum, not wanting to well yet cum, as he thrusted making her start to buck harder towards him, as he was winning the "fight" as he felt her muscles starting to tighten nad release around him as she had a steady low growl so close to that apex, she wanted him so badly to take her over that edge as she fought it.

He was in control or was she at this moment?
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

He was always in control. It was clear in the way that he grunted, growled and continued to thrust his hips hard up into hers. He was going to drive her over that edge if he could.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:33 pm

He had a hand on her hip, he thrusted up and pulled down then she actually howled, barely staying in control so she didn't shift as her body moved with the crash of the orgasm he forced through her frame. Her whole body had goose bumps, her musk filled the room, and she kept riding him with a loud growl and leaning down she bit his shoulder, where it met his neck hard, if she could she'd draw blood and lick it up.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:45 pm

He growled as he felt her bite, then he was joining her, the waves of his own orgasm washing through him while she bit him and continued to ride him and howl.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm

SHe kissed him hard, biting his lower lip knowing she can make him bleed there and kissing him as she tasted his blood while they both climaxed together.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:07 pm

He growled when he tasted blood in his mouth, but he gave in, letting her taste him as he fell back against the bed, panting.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:09 pm

She licked, sucked, then let him close the bite mark. Licking her lips, "Sorry..." but he could see the glimmer in her eyes she wasn't but she wanted to taste him and then a happy nuzzle on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:32 pm

He laughed softly.

"No, you're not."

But he didn't sound upset, and that's what matters.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:36 pm

"Thank you." with a nibble and kiss up his neck and jaw line. Then another kiss, no bite this time and he could feel her tall wagging even if it wasn't out and she wasn't wagging her ass either.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:46 pm

He grinned and brushed a hand over her hair.

"You're most welcome."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Her hair was wet with her sweat and she kissed him again. "I needed this."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:57 pm

He smiled at her and brushed a hand through her hair.

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:58 pm

"Forgiven?" looking to see if he had forgiven her yet.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:03 am

He smiled.

"Of course you are."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:13 am

"Really? I"m so tired of fighting." with a look seeing if he was telling her what she wanted to hear or if she really was.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:36 am

He smiled at her.

"You are not the only one who is tired of fighting, darling."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:39 am

"You know I can't always figure out why I'm upset - and - this time it was harder than normal to figure out. Then figuring part of it out and you lying to me didn't help.' with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:49 am

His brow rose.

"When did I lie to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew   Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice - Darius and Crew
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next