Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 am

Estaban moaned as the man behind him started to move. He knew the process as well but wasn't thinking so clinically. He was feeling and sharing that feeling with the woman below him. As Darius moved in him, he moved in and out of Rachel, enjoying the dual sensations. Oh yes, he was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Rachel held steady as Estaban prepared for Darius, then as Darius moved Estaban moved, she tightened on Estaban to give him added pleasure, her body staying still so that Darius using Estaban could do at they wished, she really could be anyone at the moment, but she continued her part in this three way.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

The way that Darius moved... well, it was definitely interesting. He moved slowly as he pulled away from the Toreador, only to slide back inside of Estaban at a gentle pace. Though at the very end -- the last inch or so -- he thrust hard. Not enough to hurt, of course. But definitely enough to let Estaban know that he was being taken rather than giving himself so much. Darius groaned as he felt the Toreador around him, leaning close to gently press kisses along Estaban's throat.

"Mmm, you feel good," he murmured in Estaban's ear.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

He arched into the mans slow thrust and then when that last rush came he groaned and thrust hard pushed by Darius' hips. He sank completely into Rachel, pushing her even deeper into the couch. His own groan echo'd Darius' own and he shivered hard, relaxed but for a moment he clenched against Darius as Rachel clenched against him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 pm

He was taking his time. Taking his time in the taking of the Toreador, letting Estaban get used to the feel of him. He had the impression that Estaban wasn't taken like this all that often, so he was drawing it out, letting Estaban feel as much of him as he could. He was watching Rachel, too -- making sure that she was enjoying herself as well as the slow taking of the Toreador continued.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 am

Rachel was pushed harder into the couch, she gave a groan out as was appropriate to the moment, she slowly rolled her hips for Estaban to take her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 pm

And that is what he did, reacting to her hips rolling and grinding against him, he took her, took her as well as he could. He some how had an amazing abiltiy to work the two lovers together, tightening around Darius and thrusting into Rachel at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 pm

He let them both hear his moan of pleasure, letting them both know that they pleased him. He pressed into Estaban, though at least once -- without any sort of pattern at all -- his thrusts came faster, taking Estaban truly. But only once he knew he wouldn't hurt the Toreador. Leaning close -- and he was tall enough that he could -- he pressed another gentle bite to Estaban's throat. It was almost like a competition, to see who would give in first.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Rachel moaned out as Estaban kept working her, while his press into her had added pressure from Darius, she tightened and rolled her hips back on Estaban determined to make him feel the pleasure of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 pm

He groaned as they both simultaneously tried to make sure he was enjoying himself. He started to shake but still held himself in control. He had faced much more than this before. He reacted to them, shivering to the kiss and nibble along his neck as they moved and pushing harder into the rolling hips of Rachel. He concentrated and held on tight to Darius, milking him as he pulled out and eaching up as he pushed in.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Darius, for his part, wasn't close to trembling yet. He was enjoying himself, that much was obvious. He pressed into the Toreador with a heat and passion that it had been... how long had it been since Estaban had felt himself taken? Not by some cold and impartial toy, but by flesh and blood? It was so different, the way the two felt. So very, very different. And Darius, behind Estaban, knew what he was doing.

He felt the Toreador starting to tremble and eased his pace. Slowed a bit, easing a little more so that he could take the Toreador slowly and gently once more. His voice was a soft whisper against the Toreador's ear.

"Oh, but you are tight, little one. You feel so good. I don't want to pound you, make you come too fast. I'll slow down. Would you like that, little one?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private   Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impatiently Waiting Continued (Estaban/Rachel) - Endymion Private
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5