Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm

She seemed to smile as both of her hands continued to stroke him gently.

Ra'idah was also no stranger to sex, or to the male body. She knew that there were several sensitive places within easy reach of her hands, and she found every one. There was nothing tentative about the way she touched him with teeth and tongue and hands. Her movements were strong and sure, confident as she used her tongue to press lightly, just so, then a gentle bite on the opposite thigh.

She wasn't using either tongue or fingers to enter him by any means, and each touch was just shy of doing either. She apparently knew what she was doing, or knew that this was not some sort of touch that he would shy away from.

And still, even from this angle, she managed to continue to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 pm

She knew what she was doing that was sure. He breathed in sharply as she touched here and there, moved to her mouth as she touched him. Her hands always keeping control on him. He hissed at the bite on his inner thigh. It was her tongue though that had his attention.

This was not new to him, this attention. He tenses at the touch of her tongue and sighed, encouraging her. Welcoming her.

He was hers. She could have anything. He wanted her to have everything. And he knew he would enjoy every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Her hands left him, had stopped stroking. But only to be replaced with her mouth. She quietly groaned around him, gently dragging her teeth across his length.

But she wasn't done, by any means. Her hands had been replaced by her mouth, but her hands were far from still. She watched him, lips smiling around him as she used her fingers to gently spread him, gently probe at him.

The other hand was busy as well, trailing over his thigh as she gently used her nails to scrape over that sensitive area. As her fingers, first one, then another slowly began to enter him, she changed the pressure from her mouth. A hard, demanding pressure against him, her nails along his thigh creating a more sharp sensation, while the other hand, with gentle fingers, explored him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:43 pm

As her mouth touched him his back arched briefly. The teeth made him wiggle just a little, a light sigh escaping his lips. But he did not rush her. He did not push her. Despite this, one hand moved toward her, moved into her hair, but did not touch her head. This was her show. The other hand went behind his head, grabbing bedclothes lightly, because he knew it would be needed to resist later.

As her hands moved, his hip arched lightly.. his legs spreading a little more. His half closed eyes locked onto hers, watching her head move, feeling her hands move, knowing what was coming next.

He hissed at the scrape, the scrape and the change in pressure as she enetered him. He tensed automatically, for just a brief moment and then forced himself to relax. He had done this before, just not with her. First one finger, then two...

Little moans, little groans, sighs and deep breaths all escaped his mouth at various moments. His hips wanted to encourage her mouth and her fingers, but in different directions at different times. So his hips stayed still. He back arched a little but not much. But his face... His face showed every little pressure and pain and pleasure.. and most of it was pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:25 pm

She was taking care, taking her time with him as she watched him. Her mouth did not slow, but neither did her hands.

A gentle curve of her fingers, and she had found the spot she was looking for. Nearly the same as the one he had found with her before. This one, though, was his. She knew anatomy, which became clear as she pressed with a gentle pressure there, her fingers lightly brushing against that sweet spot over and over and over again ...

Her other hand was not idle. She brushed his thighs again, with gentle fingertips. She pressed his leg upward, if only to change the angle of both her other hand, her mouth, and to give her better access to gently scrape his thigh again with her nails.

As she did, the motions of her mouth began to speed up. Just a bit, even as she continued that aching, hard pressure with her lips.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:28 pm

He watched her as she deftly dealt out pleasure. His body was reacting quite strongly, To her hands, to her mouth. Each of her moves was a combination of shocking pressure, the tiniest pain and delight.

Then he felt a wave. He knew this wave of pleasure and knew what she was doing. A reward for what he had done earlier, and maybe a little revenge too. Her soft small fingers manipulated him and he felt the wave of release and pleasure sweep him under, as the undertow of the sensations from her nails and that blessed mouth of her.

He was drowning in pure ecstasy. Now his back arched hard as he lost control of his reactions, seeking her mouth. His hips sought to press against her probing finger. His legs tightened, flexing as her nails raked his flesh.

He moaned in pleasure, a loud, deep, sound to encourage her. As the waves came, fast and repeatedly , he shuddered, over and over, convulsing to the intensity flashing through his body.

The hand in her hair squeezed hard as he no longer could even think of what it did, as did the one that grabbed the bed behind his head.

He was now just a bit of flotsam, riding this through.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:36 pm

She was watching him, watching his reactions to her. She could feel his tension, felt him shudder around her. And she smiled.

Each of her touches became more gentle. The gently probing fingers slowed, eased to a much more gentle pace. Her mouth as well, the hand scraping at his thighs had slowed, became a gentle massage.

She let him crest, let him slowly begin to come down from the intensity of what she had just done.

And oh, yes, it was a bit of revenge. She smiled, somehow looking slightly amused. But she had not stopped, had not pulled away from him. She was simply letting him ease now.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:29 pm

As the sea calmed just a little, his chest heaved and a sigh was released, he looked at her through half lidded eyes. Her eyes smiled. She knew exactly what she was doing. And she wasn't done with him.

He chuckled lightly though, it was cut of by an intake of breath. Even at this slower more controled speed, she was hitting all the right points, making all the right moves and playing him so beautifully. If he could he would applaud.

Instead he loosened the grip of the hand in her hair, running it through her tresses. He still was cresting, his inside and outside shuddering every now and then, but they were slower and more relaxed. Each time one ran through him, he let out a soft low moan, or sigh.

He waited to see what her next move was, mostly because there was little he could do at this point. He moved lightly, but did not guide her or push. This was her play.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

She slid her hands away from him, rose above him on her fours.

She smiled as she slid up his body, much like a cat. She trailed kisses up his stomach and over his chest, finally kissing his chin gently.

"Yes, sweet one?" she asked, a completely innocent look on her face as she moved just enough to straddle his hips.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:19 pm

He felt her move and he opened his eyes to watch her.

He smiled as she kissed up his body. As she kissed his chin he tilted his chin up for her.

"Yes, My Ra'i. Yes."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm

It was an agonizingly slow movement. But she gently brought her hips down, taking him within her in a smooth, slow stroke.

She let her eyes drift closed with the movement, a slight groan escaping from her throat.

She held herself above him, and each movement was slower than the last. She was taking her time this time, taking him gently after such intensity from moments before.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Esteban controlled himself. It was so hard to not arch into her, but the slow, silky move was amazing. He gripped the bedclothes tight. his neck did arch as he let out a light moan.

The vision of her, standing above, lowering herself onto him was amazing and exciting, A scene such as he had never had. He smiled at her, watching her as she took her time.

Such slow moves movements, so luxurious.

God she was magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm

She let her hands slide along his arms. Just as slowly as she lowered herself onto him, she slid her hands over his. Into his.

She twined her fingers through his as she smiled down at him. It was a secret, private smile.

While she still took her time, she continued her slow, gentle movements above him. A gentle sliding, in and out, as she leaned over to look into his eyes.

"Yes?" she asked again, even though she thought she might know the answer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Her hands in his felt right as she lowered herself on him. He looked at that smile. He stared into it and admired it, wishing he could plumb it depths. What did she hide behind it?

He smiled back at her but the, the smile left as it was replaced with the look of awe, of pleasure. Her smooth sliding, gentle, sweet. He eyes half lidded and hid back arched into her and then he saw her eyes looking into his. He opened his own fully and smiled at her.

"Yes, please."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:20 pm

She continued to move slowly. Just his agreement was not enough. She smiled again, but she continued to ride him gently, and very slowly.

She looked down at him as she brought her lips to his in a deep, searching kiss.

She let her eyes fall closed again, and moaned into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 am

He received the kiss and returned it, keeping it going. Their fingers were intertwined as Ra'i rode him slowly. He watched that smile watched her eyes, watched her as her hair moved fluidly back and forth revealing her body, a swell of a breast, a nipple. Every move of her brought a slow beautiful show and sighs from him.

He moved ever so slightly to match her movement, but most of all he concentrated on her, completely on her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 am

She continued her slow movements, soft groans coming from her throat.

She let the kiss break as she rose above him, letting her head fall back.

She pulled his arms with her as she rose, riding him gently as she let herself go in the light from the fireplace. It lit her with a soft orange glow, even as she seemed to lose herself in the slow, easy taking of him one more time before the sun rose ...
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 am

He realized what was happening. What time it was. He let her lead him, telling him how and when this should happen. He allowed the pleasure to build. His sounds, his sighs soon matched hers.

He marveled at this woman, marveled at her splendor in the light of the fire, at the soft glow it lent her. He allowed himself the pleasure of being at the same place, not just physically but in their passion as she took him so slowly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 am

It was not long, and she began to shudder around him.

She was still moving slowly, still gripping him tightly within her. She let out a very loud, pleasured moan as she lowered herself onto him fully, and the rest of her began to shake. Just the slight tremors, from the gentle orgasm that was waving through her.

"Now, sweet one," she whispered through her moans.

She could tell ...

the sun was rising.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:31 am

As she began to shudder around him, gripping him he felt himself reaching a point, a peak. He moved with her, just enough and then she shook and moaned. Feeling all this around him, feeling the tremors through his flesh, feeling her completely holding him...

When she said now, he let it happen. He let himself give into the pleasure and spasmed as she had, letting the orgasm flow.

The pleasure ripped through him, as he held her hands in his, as she moved across him, and as they both stopped and let the involuntary shaking take over as they poured the pleasure out...

He groaned quietly, and held her, as the sun rose.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:34 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15