Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 am

Encourage him it did.

His lips remembered every spot that had gotten a reaction and he used that. he played, from the skin where the leg met torso, then over to catch the soft skin of a lip down below.

His hands moved ever slowly downward touching those sensitive areas they had just discovered. They roamed almost independently as his mouth slowly did all it could to make her moan, squirm, push and press. He wished to make her move so as to dance on the tip of his tongue. The more moved the better her reward, a soft kiss, a little lick a tongue exploring and tasting.

He was in heaven and allowed his sense of taste, already so sensitive to benefit from his blood and opened it to its fullest.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 am

She seemed to react well.

Each time his tongue caressed something sensitive, something that was aching for attention, she moaned loudly. Her hips would shift, trying to guide him to her preferences as well as to gain more pleasure from his mouth exploring her. She had her eyes closed, the hand that had been running through his hair now moving elsewhere.

As his hands played, as his tongue tasted, the hand of the woman went to other sensitive areas of herself. She teased and toyed with her breasts as well, though it was of little doubt that her touches were more rough, that she squeezed harder than he had, or tugged harder than he had previously done.

With eyes still closed, her hips arching as she writhed beneath his mouth, she continued to moan. Long, whimpering moans as she danced to the tune he was setting for her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:04 am

Those moans spurred him on, encouraging him and teasing him in their own way. As she moaned, his body squirmed a little on top of her. His mouth danced across her skin, sometimes light and soft, sometimes demanding and probing.

His hands and mouth paid attention to her urging, not just shifting to the places she would have him play with, but also becoming rougher or softer based on how she reacted and moved. Their tune and dance became interactive and shifted in tone and style because of it. He was reacting to her as much as she was to him soon.

While one hand roamed her legs and mid section still, the other homed in close to where his mouth was playing. It took up playing where is mouth had been and his mouth moved and he lightly bit the soft flesh flesh of the inner thigh. Mouth open across that perfect firm yet soft flesh ad teeth giving just pressure.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 am

She was writing again. Not just pressing her hips to guide him, now she also seemed to be reacting to the sensations more than giving some sort of instruction.

She toyed with her upper half, her smaller hands gripping and teasing the flesh of her breasts while his mouth and hands teased her elsewhere. She seemed to be relaxing beneath him too, letting him play more than taking her own pleasure from the act.

She moaned as she writhed, her eyes closed as he continued to toy with her. A sharp intake of breath when his teeth met her sensitive flesh, followed by long, encouraging moans as she felt the heat of his hands where the heat of his mouth had once been.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

His eyes actually sparkled as Ra'i writhed and moved under him. So fluid and alive, so cold and chilling, so perfect.

His mouth applied itself, biting, nibbling, sucking and kissing. Sometimes the inner thigh, sometimes a lip, sometimes the creamy skin between her legs, sometimes deeper and closer. It moved almost randomly, enjoying her and giving her something to writhe about.

His hand played with her, the heat of it concentrating and playing, its manner strong and rough, though spreading pleasure and tension rather than pain.

His second hand, which hand been touching softly, went underneath her, playing a little with the soft skin and hidden sensitive spots. it was most distracting.

Then it moved up to circle near the first hand and slowly entered her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm

She continued to moan and writhe, her eyes closed and her body bowed just slightly under him.

Her breath caught each time she felt his teeth against her, each time he pressed against her sensitive flesh. And then ...

... then came the sharp, shocked gasp when he entered her. It wasn't a gasp of pain so much as surprise, which ended with a long, quiet moan as she started to shudder again. It was forceful, the way her muscles clamped down on his seeking fingers, but she seemed to almost not be willing to let his fingers leave her.

He could feel the tension within the woman mounting to almost fever-pitch as the intensity of her writhing increased as well as the pitch and tone of her moaning.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Sound and movement, taste and smell. She writhed and moaned, her taste and smell flooding his senses. It all filled him, making him float in the world that was Ra'idah. It took him and pushed him higher and higher.

When he surprised her, he grinned. Then he felt her hunger and he took in a deep breath. So hungry, so strong. He felt that need and it built on his own want and need.

His mouth was no longer soft and playful. It was now pushing her, leading her, pulling her over the edge. He stilled nipped and bit, licked and sucked but it was stronger and slightly rougher.

His hand moved slowly, fighting against her strength, lipping slowly in and out feeling the grip, feeling the strength and also pressing at her. They moved with knowledge, moved with practice. He knew a woman's body, knew the way they felt and were built.

His hand inside her continued its movement, and slowly felt, finally finding that rough patch inside her, a spot that had its own special pleasure. He pressed that spot gently, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:08 pm

These were not new sensations. She had felt them before, and as expected, she reacted well to them. She writhed and panted, her hands finally giving up their grip at her torso to tangle into his hair.

Now, she held him in place, though not roughly. The strength of her was felt internally, from the muscles gripping at his gentle, insistent fingers. But the hand in his hair was measured, as though she were actually fighting to maintain some control. The control to not hurt him. And it was a battle she was swiftly losing.

When he found that small spot, her eyes flew open. Even if it was a sensation she had felt before, she was often still surprised at the strength at which the orgasm it brought ripped through her. Her moan was quite loud, even as the hand in his hair gripped him just a bit more tightly, not pulling at him, just the clenching of her hand into a fist at the back of his head.

Her hips lifted again to press against him, to continue to keep that pressure against her while she shuddered continuously with pleasure. For the first time, all semblance of control seemed to have left her, if just for those few amazing seconds that she was caught in pleasure's grip.

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Her hands tangled in his hair and it sent a thrill through his body. Her writhing, the panting breathe and now her fingers pulling at him and trying to control him in little ways... it was thrilling.

He could feel her struggling. But he could not tell if she was struggling for control of him or herself. She gripped him so tight, gripped his fingers. He smiled when he found the spot, found the right place. It always worked, such a lovely thing to have. And so sad that it was underused.

Her moan caught him a little by surprise. She had proved herself to be appreciative and not afraid to enjoy herself, but this.. it was as if she was possessed it was so loud. And he liked it! The hand in his hair was even tighter and she lifted up into him deliciously.

She shuddered and he knew she had not just felt the pleasure but had reached a orgasm already. This of course made him enjoy her more. And the next time his finger ran across the bumpy surface, they rubbed as he moved his fingers in a circular pattern and then the they fluttered within her. His tongue continued to try to bring her to a new level. He would stop for a second as she crested a wave and then continue to try and create a new swell of climax on the seas of her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 pm

It was almost non-stop. She would crest the wave of pleasure, and when she called out, when she moaned her enjoyment, it would start to ebb ... only to be started back up again with the clever use of his fingers, his tongue.

her hips continued to writhe to press into his mouth. Then writhe again, shift, to press to his fingers.

Her eyes had closed again, though it was clear that her orgasms were coming steadily. One after another after another, the spasms of her pleasure gripped at his fingers. Her moans were growing increasingly louder. It was also clear that with each new shattering orgasm that ripped through the woman's body, they were also growing in intensity as well.

Faster and faster they came, harder and harder they hit her.

It was after the third that her hand fell away from his hair. Both arms lifted over her head again, curled into fists in the bedclothes above her. She had stopped trying to instruct him or even writhe against him for any reason other than to feel him pressing harder to her. She had officially and completely succumbed to him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Esteban smiles as she shudders time after time. He feels her completely loose herself, not able to do anything against the assault of pleasure. On the third wave she gives up, just holding onto the bed. He counts this as coup. But he takes her through one more roller coaster anyway.

As he does, as she rises up on this fourth wave, he finishes by releasing the sensitive spot and slowing the taking of her, with hands and mouth, letting her come down very slowly, moving his mouth to kiss around, and then up.

With hand still inside her, he makes his way up, till he is covering her body with his again and he kisses her softly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Finally, as he lets the assault slow, her moans lowered in volume. She was still moaning, though now it was more of a whimpering sound than anything.

Gently, her hips pressed to his fingers, though the intensity was slowly beginning to ebb. She panted into his mouth as he rose above her to kiss her. Her hand letting go of the sheet to slide around his shoulders.

She was panting into his mouth, but she did not resist his kiss. Gentle and slow, she let him explore her mouth, even if she did nip at his lip once ... and then once more.

She purred softly, with a slight smile on her face.

"That is a hard act to follow, sweet one," she murmured, nuzzling into his shoulder for a moment before running her teeth gently over his throat once more.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

He chuckles at her kisses, enjoying them entirely.

He enjhoys the feeling of her still shuddering lightly as she came down. just for fun he let his hand covering her lower and inside her to move a little lightly. playing and teasing her.

"A suitable reward for your patience? I must..."

He took in a breath at her teeth

"admit it I enjoyed it myself. You taste wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:35 pm

She drew in a sharp breath as she felt his fingers moving within her again. Just gently, but her hips lifted as her head came away from nuzzling his shoulder for a moment. Gently, another shudder passed through her.

Her arms around him tightened for just a moment as she nuzzled his shoulder again.

"Do you think I should reward you for a job so well done, sweet one?" she asked, even as she nibbled at the base of his neck and shoulder gently again.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 am

He chuckled, enjoying himself tremendously. He liked knowing this woman who had just entered his life could be controlled to some degree.

Her nuzzling of him made him sigh and smile. He continued to kiss her softly, stretched out on top of her as they lay in their bed. Their bed, such a strange collection of words and he kind of liked it.

"Did I do well Ra'i.. I didn't notice"

He laughed. then arched into her mouth as she nibbled.

"This is our first night. I am yours. Do as you wish and have fun. I have been."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 am

With a soft laugh, she flipped him over so that she was now on top of him.

"Sweet one, I have been. I want to know what it is that you wish."

She leaned close, kissing him gently again as she gently ran a hand over his chest. Just a light touch ... then another light scratch with her nails.

"I know you have been having fun. I would like for you to continue to do so. You must always feel as though you can talk to me, sweet one."

She bent low, ran her tongue gently around one of his nipples as she grinned up at him.

"Tell me what you desire. Or I will make you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:55 am

On his back and looking up at her naked body straddling him. Such a beautiful sight.

"Ra'idah..

He stopped and arched his back as she scratched him, his eyes half closing. The kiss was marvelous and he just gave in to the pleasures of her.

"I have a feeling I will continue enjoying myself for quite some time Ra'i. Quite some time indeed. and I know I can talk to you. Trust me I am not holding anything from you."

He took a deep intake of breath at the touch of her tongue.

He chuckled with a unrestrained show of pleasure and playfulness.

"If you think you can dear Ra'idah...please feel free to try?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 am

Gently, she traced her tongue around his other nipple. Just as gently, she raked her nails down his sides, over his ribs and stopping at his hips.

"I would rather not force you, sweet one," her tone said that she was serious, though she continued to play.

She shifted, her legs moving to straddle his thighs as she brought her hands up to rake over his chest again, down his stomach ... stopping just above his pubic bone. She had a slight smile on her face, even as she leaned over to trail her tongue in a line down his chest and stomach, stopping to press a light kiss above his belly button.

"I only wish to know what it is that you desire ... " she said, her hands wrapping around him to begin with long, slow, gentle strokes.

"What you desire ... right now." Those full lips tugged upward in another grin, as she manged to use not one, but both of her hands while stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:09 am

He sighed as she played.

He looked into her eyes, seeing she just wanted to tell him instead of the game.. He would have to show her how to play the game later, when they knew each other better.

"If you so wish it Ra'i, I will tell you. I wish to enjoy your skill in a way I haven't yet. This is our first night. Would you play a little longer and then mount and let us enjoy each other slowly. I wish to go to sleep as the sun rises sent and in your arms, Your kiss on my lips."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:17 am

She smiled as he spoke. Leaning close, she kissed his stomach again, her hands continuing to gently and slowly stroke him. Her lips played at another smile.

"You will have what you wish ... this night," she said, leaning closely over him so that she could brush her lips across his skin, hiding what she was doing with her hands from his view. But she was looking up at him, even as she continued stroke him, her pace quickening just a bit.

She shook her head gently as she continued to smile at him, though there was something dark in her eyes. Something mildly ... dangerous.

Her hands shifted, wrapping around him at a different angle as she bit sharply into his hip, following the bite with a gentle lick of her tongue, and a soft brush of her lips.

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 am

He watched her, sighing as she kissed his stomach. He smiled at her rather simple words that seem to imply so much. He would have worried if not for his trust in her.

She brushed his lips and he smiled again. She continued to use her hands and he smiled then she moved and suddenly...

He took a deep intake of breath and shivered lightly at the pain and the pleasure, all quickly taking place on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 am

At once, when she heard his intake of breath, her hands became a little more rough. Not enough to hurt him, but her grip was tighter, her speed increasing just a just a fraction.

She leaned over to the other hip, trailing her tongue over his hip. She traced small kisses along his lower stomach, right above his pubic bone. With a slight shift, her teeth sank gently into his thigh.

Without any actual words or gestures, she was encouraging him to spread his legs so that she could fit between them. First with her leg, as well as with her mouth.

All the while, she watched him for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:23 am

He squirmed the smallest amount as she tightened her grip on him. As she continued to tease him, with licks, kisses he smiled, only to breath in deeply as she bit him in thigh.

He enjoyed the little big of pain. It was something he shared it his own method. Just now he was dealing with someone who was more skilled than himself at the use of the bite, and it was wonderful.

He spread his legs as she encouraged. This was her thing and he let her guide him through it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:29 am

Like he had done with her, she was using her mouth in the most creative ways. But instead of taking him with her mouth, she was moving ... elsewhere.

She trailed over his thighs, gently. Easily, she continued to kiss him there, her hands never ceasing in their slow stroking of him. She used both hands masterfully, and once she had felt him relax, she once again used her teeth.

She watched him carefully, her mouth moving to the juncture of thigh torso. She trailed her tongue there, and her bite here was much, much more gentle. Enough to let him know she was there and using teeth, not enough to seriously hurt.

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:07 pm

He had no idea what she was doing, but that was half the fun. He had told her he liked surprises. And he meant it.

He breathed in and enjoyed the sensations of her hands and mouth. With the sharpness of her bite he arched again to her.

As her hands continued to stroke him, he stretched. He moved slightly to each of her touches, sighing as she licked and bit and nibbled.

This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next