Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:33 pm

She nodded as she looked at him over the car.

"It would be my honor," she said. She stared at him again. "Where would we go for privacy?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 pm

That stare again.

"I know of a spot or two. What do you think of another beach? very private and well protected?"

He unlocks the door and offers to open he door for her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

She accepted his offer, as though such things happened all the time and were a matter of course. She smiled as she slid into the car, looking into his eyes again. The flash of her bare legs as she slid into the seat, and the door closed on his view of her.

"I quite like the beach. I would like to visit this place of which you speak."

Yes, that stare. She seemed to use it quite often.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:59 pm

His eyes tried to be good, to focus on her face, but the little glances, the small movements drew his eyes like no one else had. As the door closed he walked to the other side and got in, concentrating on his driving.

It didn't work..that stare.

"Then it will be a pleasure to take you there."

Once inside, window closed, he smiled. "We should also be fairly private in here if your wish to speak on anything."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:03 pm

She leaned close as he drove. Close enough that he could smell the violets in her hair. Close enough that he could feel the chill of her skin on his neck, feel her breath warm near his ear.

"And I can speak of ... anything?" she asked, a low whisper against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:10 pm

He smiled. Perfect and the voice...

"Anything." The word as it dropped from his mouth was as much an seduction an agreement.

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Her hand slid over, sliding along his thigh, tapping her fingers lightly. First by his knee, then slowly siding upward. Up to his hip.

"Are you ... certain?" she asked, in that same whisper. She looked mildly amused. "Or does your sorrow prevent me talking about ... anything?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

He smiled, just holding back a shiver.

"I am certain. I have mourned. I will soon seek out the balance to go with it. Please, I would ask you to speak openly, If you find me worthy of such."

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 pm

She gave him an innocent look.

"Speak openly of what, Esteban?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Esteban could not help but laugh.

"Ra'idah, as good as innocence looks on you, please. You asked if you can speak of anything. I ask that you feel free to speak openly about anything you wish. I am sure whatever you wish to speak of it will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Her smile could have lit up half of the city when she laughed.

"I assumed you wished to be alone with me, and not necessarily for the privacy of conversation. Would that be an incorrect assumption?"

The vernacular was odd for one who seemed to be teasing or joking, but her tone suggested that she might very well be doing just that.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:07 am

And he just drank in her light.

"I will plead the fifth on that. I cannot deny that I find you incredibly intoxicating. Beyond that.."

He grins. "May we talk while I drive? For instance, is this a short or long term visit..I assume you already spoke to the prince or Seneschal."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:14 am

She giggled, a surprisingly girlish sound.

"I hope this to be a long-term investment. I have met with the Lady Seneschal, who has decided that I am to be Tolerated until my references have been investigated thoroughly."

She batted her blue eyes up at him.

"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 am

When he heard of her meeting with the seneschal he relaxed.

"Tolerated? My you must have been a naughty girl. Maybe I should be careful. You may spoil my reputation."

He chuckled

"Because I didn't want to blink and find you had already left. I have a feeling you will be worth getting to know."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:27 am

She couldn't help herself.

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

The look of mischief was evident. "Oh, yes. I'm very naughty."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:31 am

He laughed.

"Oh no, I say something different every time. I am quite creative."

He grinned and slowly slid his hand onto her knee.

"I certainly hope so."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 am

The chill of her knee was a sharp contrast to his warm hand. She looked over at him, bit her full bottom lip gently for a moment.

Then she leaned over to whisper in his ear. Again, close enough to smell her, close enough to brush her lips over his ear.

"How creative are you?" she asked, her already bedroom-voice dropping to even more of a low, husky tone. "I've been around for a long, long time."

Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am

Esteban's hand could not help play with the cool skin, such a wonderful sensation. His fingers played and his hand slid a little more to the inside of the knee.

He takes a deep breath of that scent. Of her. At her words he shivers lightly.

"Try me out. If your don't like me after a week, you can always return me."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

She shifted, inviting his hand to roam even more on her leg. Her whisper against his ear slid even lower in pitch. Her own hand returned to his leg, running slowly up the inside of his thigh.

"And in that week, what is it that I get, Esteban?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:09 am

Esteban's was never one to turn down an invitation. His hand slipped down the inside of the knee, caressing the tender skin and play with underneath. Then it slowly worked its way up. As the hand came back up, his thumb smoothly teased with the material of her skirt, dipping underneath to play with icy skin hidden.

His answer came with a throaty chuckle.
"As much of my attention as you can handle."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 am

Those perfectly groomed brows lifted.

"Is that all?" she asked, sounding somewhat disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:15 am

He raised his own eyebrow. "I am more than willing to take suggestions. What would make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 am

She laughed, a sound of pure delight. Her hand trailed ever-upward, sliding over his hip again.

"For the week that you claim, you will wear my mark. The mark of my choosing. You will claim none other within that week, without my presence or permission. For that week, you will be mine."

She leaned close, brushing her lips against his ear again. "Completely and utterly mine. In return, I guarantee your safety."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 am

He stopped the shiver that wanted to race down his spine, only because he had o think this over. His hand continued to play with the fabric of her skirt, slowly sliding underneath it if not stopped.

"This Domain has recently had problems and I have just been given a position of authority to aid. Nothing must be done to jeopardize that. Any mark would have to be subtle while I performed my duties. In all other things I would agree."

There is no laugh or chuckle. His offer was serious
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:33 am

She ran her forefinger down his neck, an amused smile on her face as she shifted in the seat, allowing him better access to touch her.

"Esteban, my darling. I, too, am a member of the Camarilla. I have no want or desire to cause you trouble within the political arena which you have been chosen to assist in. I would not mark you so that any other knows that you belong to me, even for this short time."

She leaned a bit closer, captured his soft earlobe with gentle teeth. She dragged her teeth across it gently, then let go, still looking amused.

"The point of the exercise is that you would know. And I am a harsh mistress. I would not keep you from your duties, but you will obey my other instructions. In return, I assure you that in that time you will not be forced to partake of my blood, nor will I do anything to permanently harm or disfigure you. I will not cause you any true harm."

She grinned.

"Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach   A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late night visit to the beach(Open) - Bathtub Beach
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next