Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Estaban still was a little shaky as it was only the second day after his four day creative jag. But in his hands was a treasure like he had never created before. The box he held was simple but well made and polished to a shine. Perfect and well made, with nothing fancy to blur the quality of the box. It was the only box he would give to his father. He always gave his gifts to his father in this box.

He went up to the door and knocked.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 pm

The same woman opened the door, her brow cocked upward in a look of surprise.

"You again."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 pm

He smiled.

"I am flattered you remember me. Are you getting sweet on me? Because I should warn you I am a taken man. May I please speak to the man of the house?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm

She blinked in surprise.

"In the sitting room, if he doesn't throw you out first."

Apparently, Frederico was still pissed.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Of course he was still pissed. Still he nodded.

"Thank you madam. You are most kind. Thank you for treating him so well."

He walked into the sitting room, holding the box, looking for his father and judging his mood.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Pissed off Frederico was pissed off. So said the open book in his lap, considering it was Paradise Lost.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm

His father was an artist when any came to subtle insults and slights. And of course he had trained his son to recognize them. He walked in front of his father and got on his knees there. Looking up at him.

"You look good Father. How does this evening find you?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm

For the moment, he didn't even look up from his book.

Still pissed.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Ah. It was to be this way.

So he sat, silently holding out the box. His father would know what the box meant. And we would continue to hold out the box.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 pm

And he continued to ignore Estaban. Until he finished his chapter. When he looked up at the other Toreador, his eyes were flat.

Dead.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:15 pm

He simply held out the box to him. No words.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm

He glanced at the box then lifted his brow.

"And you are here to tell me that this is better than that pitiful excuse for a cigar you brought me last?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 am

He stayed where he was holding it up. Before he could not have kept this up all night. Now he could much longer than that.

"I would never presume to tell you that. You must judge yourself father. I only pray you find it worthy of you."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 am

He nodded toward a nearby table.

"Leave it on the table."

Yep. That bitchy.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Frederico ordered and so he did. He leaned up to his knees and placed the box on the side table for his father before going back to his place on his knees in front of his father.

And there he stayed. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:12 am

The Toreador didn't even look up from his book.

"You may go."

Yes. That pissy. Really.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 am

He looked at the man and then spoke softly.

"I have one more gift for you, if you would accept it."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:34 am

He didn't even look up.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:16 pm

"I have been playing with something and found a way to work certain gifts of the blood together. Would like to learn what I call the shared kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:31 am

He frowned.

"It does what, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:13 am

"When one gives the kiss to you.. you give it back to them automatically."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

He snorted.

"Sounds like a good way to get yourself lost for weeks at a time. And dangerous to boot."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:42 pm

He shook his head.

"I find it surprises people who mean to use it to take control of a situation and in other ways it shares the joy. But if you are not interested, I understand. I have one other thing to offer.. but I can see you will probably not be interested."
Back to top Go down
Frederico
Methuselah
Frederico

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:50 pm

He looked back to his book.

"If I would not be interested, why bother trying to offer it?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:56 pm

"Because you obviously judge anything from me as beneath your notice at this time father. Whether it is good and useful or not. I had hope to melt your hard heart. But I can see you will not yet. But I will continue coming to you and trying, Because I love you father."

He was looking at the floor as he spoke. Yes, he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven   A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sire's gift (Frederico and anyone in his house) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next