Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:23 pm

She waited in her office.  Behind the desk.  And the shadows moved with agitation.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:29 pm

The Lambo pulled up, and out she came. Bluejeans and a hoodie, with a white undershirt. The zip of the hoodie was undone, and hung open.

She carried herself up the steps, softly knocking upon the front door.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:55 am

The door was opened by Richard.

"She's up in her office. Best move quickly, lass."

And he got out of the way.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 am

Michelle smiled to the man, but did not speak. She simply moved on up the stairs, knocking upon the door to the office softly, calmly, smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am

The door opened, but Christine was still behind her desk.

"Come in and sit down."

Her voice was cold, devoid of emotion.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

MIchelle could easily note the shifting of the shadows in the room. It was apart of who she was, after all. She did not seem disturbed or effected by it, in the least. She moved softly and casually to the seat indicated, and took place within it. Legs crossed, at the kneed, hands came to rest upon her knee. "Good evening. What is the emergency, and how can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 pm

"Are you, or are you not a part of the Camarilla?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Michelle lofted a brow. "I am Camarilla, of course. Always have been, and likely always will be." she tilted her head. "Forgive me, but that seems to be a rather odd question. Have I done something to make such in doubt?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 pm

She wasn't moving. wasn't twitching. Only the shadows gave evidence of her mood.

"In fact, yes. When you refuse to make time for our Sheriff and keep none of our secrets from a Fallen? When you allow yourself to be tainted? You tarnish my own name with your actions, and cause me to no longer trust you. How am I to know that my people are safe, with you knowing where we are?"
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Michelle blinked, then lightly shook her head. "It would seem the Sheriff is not a woman of her word. Simple chat, indeed."

Michelle looked towards the mouth of the Ventrue, as she spoke. "My ghoul is of no danger to you, or the kindred of your clan... let alone the kindred of the domain. Her nature, was unknown to me, until it was too late. Regardless, the situation is under control, and I have breached no traditions. As such, I felt no need to explain anything to the sheriff, as her duty is to investigate breaks in the traditions. None has occured."

"As far as my ghoul, she is a good and pure creature. There is not an ounce of melevolence within her. The idea that she is some sort creature to be distrusted, is not warrented, in her case. I dont know what this taint is, you speak of, but I can assure you... there has been no actualy negative mental or physical effects from my time spent with her. Not sure about spiritual, but if nothing else, I would guess any effect is more positive, than negative. She gives me a since of peace, and purpose, balancing the darkness within." She smiled.

"I have given her everything that one gives a ghoul. Understanding of the world they are now apart of, and enough information to not get herself killed by it, casually.She is no threat, not matter how much you or others may think she is. The opposite, actually."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Finally, she showed emotion. Finally, she stood, rage filling her face.

"Are you a complete idiot? Fallen cannot be ghouled. They cannot be blood bound. If anything, you are under her power. And you have the audacity to tell me that the Sheriff is out of line? When you forced her to out herself to a Fallen?"

Her voice was cold. Ice. And full of deadly fury.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 pm

"I forced her to out herself? I was not under the impression I had the power to MAKE a kindred make the concious decision to expose themselves, when another creature is exposing themselves. I am pretty sure she had the option, to act ignorant.. keeping her own secret hidden THEN try to tattle on and blackmail me." Michelle pondered. "Seems she chose the option that she would like to see ME in trouble for."

"As far as the bond, goes... the bond is not what makes a breech no longer a breech. It is the kindred in question, taking responsibility for the individual and thier actions. I have spoke with Emily, and dealt with her loose lips. Such will never happen again, and I am thankful that it was the sheriff that she exposed herself to. They are supposedly good friends, and can allow for them to be even closer and more honest and open with each other."

"And Emily has not sway over me, other than my love and adoration for who she is, as a person. That is the beauty, of our relationship. Nothing is forced. I care for her, and she cares for me, by choice. Sometimes... forcing loyalty down someones throat isnt really the brightest or best method, I think."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 am

"You have decided? You? You don't have that right. Only three people in this domain have that right, and you are not one of them. You have breached the Masquerade. The most prominent of our Traditions. And when it comes to the crime of exposing our society to one such as Emily? The Sheriff, the Seneschal, and the Prince. Those are the only three that get to make that decision with impunity. Not you, nor I, can make that decision. You are luckier than you deserve that the Sheriff is allowing me to deal with you, instead of taking this higher up."

She began to walk around the desk.

"And I haven't even begun on the fact that you keep no secrets from her. From one who could destroy us all. And a child in the other room? And you wish to speak of the monsters of the night with her? And you continue to act as if you are the White Queen herself. Your arrogance is without measure. Just how long have you lived as Kindred, in this society, and have learned so very little?"
Back to top Go down
Markus Jacobs
Ancilla
Markus Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 am

Just then, a knock came at the door, after all, he was nothing if not polite...
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:21 am

Her people knew not to knock.

"Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Markus Jacobs
Ancilla
Markus Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 am

He opened the door. He had all the charm and grace of Lucifer himself.

"Good evening, Miss Lowery," he extended a hand to the woman, "Markus Jacobs. My apologies for the intrusion, but perhaps I can be of some assistance?" he said by way of introduction.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:17 am

"I have been alive long enough, to know truth, when I hear and see it. I know that you and the sheriff would like to see me punished, for a crime not performed. SHe specifically would like to see me punished, when the truth is... she has done everything that I have, with Emily. Exposed her true nature, and offered kindred secrets. Sounds like a double standard, to me... I am pretty sure her position does not make her immune to the very laws she is 'supposedly' upholding."

Michelle... still... did not look worried. She shook her head, "Come, now, Primogen. You and I both know that the law of the Masquerade, is intended for Humans. The wording seems vague, but any neonate with a week of experience can realize right away, that supernaturals know of each other. We know of Lupines, they know of us... ghosts... angels and demons, among various other things. It is not a smart idea to expose your location, to other supernaturals, but they pretty much all know of the existence of each other. And really... do you honestly think the first creations of God, have no clue or understanding about us? Emily lost many of her early memories, but do you think the others.. they know nothing?

You can try to spin it, Primogen, but the truth is there is no breech, and there is no danger. There is no need to let fear, creep into this equation. There is no arrogance, here, on my part. Just a clear understanding of technicalities. I am no White Queen, but I am trying to make a better world, and the first step has to be somewhere. And as far as higher up, goes, I am more than happy to speak to the Prince, if such is what you feel is required."

Michelle finished up, as the man began to enter the door... she perked a brow, looking upon him, then looked back to Christine..."A friend?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:25 am

She was ignoring Michelle at this point.

"I do not need any assistance. You may leave the same was you came, Mr. Jacobs. And you will not intrude upon me again."
Back to top Go down
Markus Jacobs
Ancilla
Markus Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm

He shrugged, "I'll remember that, Miss Lowry, while you make false statements about me and mine to your friend here. I'm sorry I couldn't provide you more... conclusive information."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm

She growled.

"You see? You truck with one and the rest come out to play. Mr. Jacobs, get the hell off my land. I have never and will never believe a single word that comes out of the mouth of one of you."
Back to top Go down
Markus Jacobs
Ancilla
Markus Jacobs

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Again, he shrugged. "I'll leave you to your assumptions then, Miss Lowery. But I'll assure you," his tone lowered in register just enough, "Fallen or otherwise, my kind never just 'play.'"

And with that, the man turned and walked back through the door. As he did, he whispered something just before he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm

She slammed the door behind him.

"Now, would you like to explain how he knew to come here? I'm placing blame for this solidly in your court, Michelle."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

"No, you won't." she said flatly. She moved to stand, and turned around "I do not even know who that is. Nor will I be held to blame for yet ANOTHER thing, I did not do."

"This is the reality of it... If I have commited a crime, have me charged with it. I will explain myself to all who require it, at such time, and accept whatever punishment his majesty decides to inflict upon myself. I have tried to be very understanding and patient with this, while being as respectful as I can be. But my patience only lasts so long, Primogen Lowrey. I dont know that man, nor did he seem interested in me in the least. He did not even glance to me. Looks like it was you, he was interested in... so do not look to me for blame.

To be perfectly honest, my very presence here is a courtesy and a sign of trust and respect, towards you. The truth is, you made it perfectly clear to me that I am not wanted, if I wont be apart of Anarch relations. While I might have been willing to get my hands dirty, for you, to have a formal representative... the acquisition of three beautiful girls, who need me more than anything else in the world, has opened my eyes to a truth that I ignored. This world is fucked, and the end of days is near. I am going to try to make a REAL difference in it. I dont require a voice in Kindred courts, anymore, as my priorities have shifted."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

The stake came out of nowhere behind her. Held by a shadowy black tentacle. She tried to dodge it, but wasn't fast enough. It jabbed into her heart, and suddenly she couldn't move. But she could feel the pain as she dropped to the floor.

Christine walked over to her as tentacles lifted her up off the floor and held her three feet in the air.

"You, little girl, are in so far over your head. This is a favor to you."

And she walked to the desk, picking up the phone and dialing.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Staked kindred was staked.

Aint that a daisy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor   A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A serious Problem (Michelle) - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: