Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

She nodded. "You said you had Gators where?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 pm

"Just south of here. Shape shifters. I leave their swamp alone, they leave me alone. Nobody bothers them"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Shauna looked a bit stunned. "Were-gators. You did say were gators... I had no idea there was sucha thing. New thing on my wow stay away form list."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 pm

She was staring at him.

"Here? Which kind?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:41 pm

John shook his head. "I do not know fully. You should ask your Scourge. She was with me when they were encountered. I know nothing more than what I have said."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 pm

She nodded.

"I will have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:51 am

"Let me know what you find out. I'd hate to run into them at an EMS or Fire situation like the one time..." She let that just trail off.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 am

"Eh? There is a story there I think?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 pm

She turned to Shauna.

"I will. The shifter species can be dangerous when riled. I am happy to know how not to rile these."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Shauna sighed. "Long story short. The Garou have normal people as family too. What they call kin. I met one at a fire that was a code. Since we don't normally breathe we don't use the O2 and it makes us great for resesutation. They were pissed but gave me a pass since I also save lives even as a warm thing"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:33 pm

She nodded.

"Fair enough. Glad they didn't destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm

She nodded and looked at Jonathan. "you remember during one of your manic times you and I discussed who would off me if I slipped right."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm

He nodded "Ah, I see. Understandable. Hopefully they'll stay out of this part of Florida."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Shauna nodded.
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 pm

She smiled.

"Yes. We can only hope."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:19 pm

"I can't see gators and wolves getting along very well." Shauna shrugged since it just made sense that way.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 pm

"I can't see gators and Kindred getting along well either, but I'm going to have to try and speak with them one more time just to establish a better understanding than was doable while sitting on a motorcycle."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:48 am

"You should have back up with you." Shauna said.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am

"Are you volunteering?" he smirked "Otherwise, I have my charming personality and these delightful Finnish inventions from the 1940's that were named after the Russian Molotov."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 pm

She shook her head.

"If it is the gators, then leave them. They will only destroy you if you try a second time."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm

He nodded "As you say then. I should probably lay off trying to acquire and ghoul a gator as well"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 pm

She nodded.

"Yes, you should. But if you must, speak with Mist."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 pm

He nodded "I will keep that in mind, thank you"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

"I knew a Nos once who bred white gators up Philly way. I could ask for you."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:17 pm

"That would be most interesting, thank you Shauna" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)   Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not in kansas anymore (ventrue,)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next