Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:16 pm

"Go ahead. Michelle pissed me off. Fuck her traditions. They are of no value here "
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Emily appreciated Raz0r's explanation and attempt to resolve their differences. It would be best to just shut up and go, however. She gave Raz0r a little smile over her shoulder.

"Bye." She said quietly, letting Michele guide her out. Michelle knew best.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Out they went, into that big fancy Lambo, Michelle holding her comfortingly, as they moved. Once inside the vehicle, the roared to life.... and off they went.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Her hands went up in to the air.

"That's not why I'm yelling at you. I'm yelling at you because you ignored Emily, as soon as it was obvious she was someone else's property. Jack ass!"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm

"Full moon " he offered his lover weakly
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 pm

She growled.

"You, are impossible."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm

"No, I ignored her while I got sidetracked with the ice queen. I had every intention of talking to her. But I can't trust her now either."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

he sighed and slumped down to the floor, crosslegged, elbows on her knees, chin in her hands.

"You're still a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

He sat down next to her and sighed. "I was wrong. I should have focused on Emily rather than Michelle. I should have figured she would get upset and self righteous. She just pissed me off. I do owe Emily an apology. "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 pm

She punched him. Because she could.

"Yes, you do. But I doubt you'll ever be able to give it."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

He didn't even move under the punch though he flinched. "Yeah. Never know though. Ice queen pulled her out as soon as she realized she wasn't in umm Kansas? Wasn't in Kansas. ?". Yeah that was right wasn't it.?
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:50 pm

"Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore. Please tell me I've made you watch that all the way through?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:52 pm

"No, never seen it. I heard someone say it, and looked it up on the internet."

He smiled and teased her with a glimpse of his fangs. "Want to finish berating me in a more private location?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:54 pm

She laughed.

"Sure. But I might hit you again. A lot."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 pm

"You can't knock me down in a stand up fistfight love. Sorry. But you can try"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 pm

She stood.

"I've proven I can put you on your knees. That's all I need to know. Let's go watch a Micheal Bay flick."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:59 pm

"Who?" he said standing up to follow her "And that's true. Listen, I need to spar and do some hardcore working out soon. You game?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

She nods.

"Always."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 am

"Excellent" he said heading into a more private area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3