Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm

She shook her head.

"Not likely. But what he means, Emily, is turning you into one of us. A Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Emily looked most alarmed when Raz0r explained what embrace meant.

"No!" She said a little frightened whimper.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:50 pm

He looked at the lasombra. "Welcome to the free state of northern Florida. I think baron Johnathon wouldn't care if you embraced her. As for the rest, she is less of a risk now. Forgive me Emily, you have done no wrong and are safe. "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:52 pm

She glared at both other kindred.

"Okay. Emily, you're fine. I just live for knowledge and really want to know how you can see me. It's a thing."
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Michelle laughed. Like.. really really laughed. "Baron Johnathan? Are you declaring yourself Baron? I am certain the Prince would love to hear, of such things." Michelle just laughed, and shook her head. "You have no authrotiy, no matter what you are or where you are, over members of the Camarilla... you hold no power of me... and truth be told, it would be foolish for you to attempt to continue with the direction you are taking. I think Lady Lowrey would love to hear you speak like this... SO please. Knock it off."

She looked upon Razor, then to Emily. An arm slipped around her shoulder, pulling her close, comforting the girl. Her eyes narrowed. "If you two are quite done attempting to harrass my ghoul, I think we shall be taking our leave. If you wish to hold a proper and civilized conversation, we might stay."

Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

"The prince is the one who signed off on my claim. Razor was there, and Christine backs me. You are in my territory now. "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:03 pm

She nodded.

"Once you cross the borders of this city, you're in the Free State."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm

"Most of the panhandle actually "
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:06 pm

"Mmmm. I wonder how long they will back your 'claims' when they hear that you are attempting to throw your weight around, threatening prominate members of the Camarilla, by trying to force them to break the very traditions they uphold, while in the very domain that you were allowed to take, by the Camarilla that rules this state. That is spitting right in the face of those you say... back you. I wonder how well that will go down." Michelle waves a hand dismissively. "Your song and dance may work against others, but you dont scare or concern me, Grant." She looks to Razor. "I do apologize, Razor.. but I think that will be the end of this meeting."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:10 pm

"What the hell ? All I said was if she was a risk as a ghoul to embrace her. Calm down"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Emily looked a little comforted that no one seemed mad at her. She was still worried about the fighting, but she held her tongue. She didn't really understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm

"I am not going to sit here and argue what you said, or how it was interpreted. If your purpose for bringing her here, was to attempt to obtain her for yourself, unfortunately the opporunity has passed you by." Her eyes floated to Razor. "Ghoul or human or vampire, her inate ability would not change. I am sorry, if it upsets or unnerves you. I can assure you, she will not be using it inappropriately, or pose any sort of 'risk' to you."

Michelle then looked between the pair of them. "Does that about cover it?"
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm

"Uhhh...what am I doing that's upsetting Raz0r?" Emily asked still a little unclear. Obviously she was seeing something she souldn't.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 pm

"I have no problems with Emily at all. But I do have problems thinking your cam status means or should mean anything to me, or that there is the right to deprive anarchs of what is theirs. I suggest speaking to Christine on the matter. Now you have every right of travel, feeding or domain here. You may even kill in defense of your unlife. I simply don't care. You are on your own up here. Great freedom and a matching responsibility. Welcome to anarch country. "
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm

"Deprive anarchs of what is thiers? I am sorry.. what did I take from you, that was yours?" She perked a brow. "Are you referencing... a girl, that you came across within Camarilla domain? One that you did nothing with? One, who, now belongs to me? HOnestly... I am not quite sure what it is, that was ever yours, that I took."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

"When you suggested you could cause support for my claims to vanish. Even if they do, this is still anarch land. If you wish, I will happily teach you how such works. Otherwise, I am pleased Emily found a good home. Now relax please. I'm sure you are shocked at how different things are here. Liberty usually is to those who have not had it. "
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Michelle chuckled. "I like that. Attempting to claim that I dont understand what freedom or liberty is. Then trying to twist me simply questioning impact measure of what it is that you have said, would have on you and your claimed territory. And come now... how long do you honestly think you could hold the lands, if support was withdrawn? A day? Maybe two? Dont kid yourself, Grant. I thought you a better person, than that."

She gently rubbed Emily's shoulders. "Come, love. We have someone waiting on us."
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Emily was compeltely baffled by what just happened. She liked Johnathon and even Raz0r seemed alright when Emily finally got to talk to her. But they were at odds over lands and claims or something.

"Uh, ok. Sorry I kept you waiting Johnathon and sorry about...seeing what I shouldn't." She said to Johnathon and Raz0r in turn. "I'm sorry...uhh.." She wasn't sure what to say. She let Michelle take the lead. "Sorry we couldn't work together."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:54 pm

"I can hold them as long as the second is enforced by the archons. I am going to assume we got off wrong with your surprise over recent developments and my words without that context. I have no argument, and would hope as one who is spoken for by the ventrue you will not either. But this is mine, and I will hold and defend it. "
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 pm

She nodded, and spoke, even as she turned, with the girl. "Then we are at an understanding, Johnathan. You wish to protect and defend what is your, and will, if pushed... I will do the same, with what is mine." She obviously was speaking about Emily. "Good evening, you two. Sorry this could not have been more productive."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:01 pm

She stepped between the two kindred, hands outstretched at either of them.

"Just stop it. You're both just being stupid. Michelle, you weren't be threatened, but you did threaten him. So back off, leave, and just go away. Emily, none of this is your fault. Yes, I'm a little squicked by the fact that you're looking at my real face, not the blue haired wonder I put on for everyone, and I'd really like to know how you can do that. But you have done nothing wrong. You've simply brought together two strong personalities that should never have met in the first place."

She sounded pissed.

"So why don't we just stop now before further insults are flung. Because I really don't want to pull out my bag of tricks."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 pm

"There is a reason i pay her as much as I do. Nobody wants to do anything to Emily. But she is entitled to know just what went on here. "
Back to top Go down
Emily
Methuselah
Emily

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Emily didn't get what all this "mine" stuff was about. Land was land. People were people. Why did there have to be a fight? Couldn't people just get along? She was supposed to be "owned" our something. She "shouldn't" see certain things. She couldn't help what she saw. She wasn't hurting anyone.

For all their differences, Michele and Johnathon had many similarities and even shared some goals they had both shared with her. It was a shame they couldn't seem to come to an understanding. Both got some nasty surprises walking into this, so maybe later they could work it out.

Last edited by Emily on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M. Angelica
Elder
M. Angelica

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Michelle was leaving, with Emily, but offered, as they were departing "Believe me when I say, she is fully aware of what she needs to know, now. She is no longer a breech, and things are very much under control. Your concern is well noted, and appreciated. Good evening, you two."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Since Emily was being herded out by Michelle, she didn't even bother. She just rounded on John.

"You. Why were you not talking to her? Why were you only talking to Michelle? Why shouldn't I be kicking your ass right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)   actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

actually, some of us do wear top hats (emily)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next