Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Shauna was left thinking about William Schultz. She remember his bright smile his quiet ways that would become explosive laughter and his serious look when things went horridly wrong. She even remembered one time he turned and covered her physically when magic was done just so she wouldn't have to see it and a giggle escaped just as Jim came back in. "Good memories." She said taking the offering.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

"I've mostly good memories too," He said. "Can't complain about the bad ones... they don't matter in the end."

Pouring some of the schnapps into the glasses, Jim re-corked the bottle and lifted his glass in silent toast...

Broken by the phone. "Oh for christ sake..." he said as he looked at the phone. "Its Johnathan."

Answering it, he said. "Your minutes.

(conversation here= https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t4683-bodies-continued-jim#193755 )
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:05 pm

He hung up. "Oi vey..." Jim said. "Apparently John is being framed..."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

"John?" Shauna asked.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm

"Johnathan Grant.... your clan-mate" he said. "As you heard, I told him to come by after he gets the addy from Raz.
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 pm

"Great." Shauna said and popped the drink down. She didn't sound too happy about seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

"Or I can see him at the shop..." Jim said. "You aren't thrilled by the notion of seeing him... Something I need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

"What cycle of the moon is it?" She asked. "He's a Jenny."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:05 am

John honked his horn as he pulled into the Tremere's driveway before parking and getting out.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:00 am

Shauna McCade wrote:
"What cycle of the moon is it?" She asked. "He's a Jenny."

A furrowed brow. "Crap... Not sure but the man sounded quite lucid.

When Johnathan arrives, Jim shows himself from the side of the building and waves.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 am

Johnathon waved back as he walked up. "Hey guys"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Shauna nodded and gave a wave her glass in her hand that was empty. "Hello Johnathan." She stepped back inside to allow both men to return to the house.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 pm

"No I'm not gonna go Brujah on you guys. So you hear what's going on ?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:28 pm

"That's good..." he said. "If I have to work thaum here to calm you, you get to deal with Shauna... and no- I've only got whats on the police scanner..."

He motioned Johnathan to head to the back patio. "Outside for now... I've a cigar burning I want to finish. Neighbors are quiet but keep it down, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm

He nodded. "So some keeper or someone with power over shadows killed someone while looking like me. The Cammies were quick to agree it wasn't me though. "
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Jim motioned him to take a seat. "That's fast... and will only last up until someone wants a scapegoat. As I recall, Jaimie thinks you are lower than pond scum because you are Anarch. Add in Ventrue and its double."

A slight smile. "Remember, guilty until proven innocent among out kind...." He said. "Makeup is just as good as a discipline but not vulnerable to cameras. If the user was visible on a camera, it's unlikely its one of them. Most don't show up on standard camera film. Digital is different and if Raz has he-she-it captured as an image, it may or not be one of them."

Leaning back in his chair, he lifted his cigar. "Sorry for the negative waves... but I'm just getting the realistic thoughts out there for now. Now tell me what details you have.... I can give you an opinion on what's going on. Given where this is, I have a sneak suspicion and its not good."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 pm

John sat down. "Yeah. My thoughts too. I had razor secure my home and she has tapes that prove my alibi, plus your sheriff agrees I had nothing to do with it. That said, what the fuck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Jim was silent for a few moments. "When you unilaterally declare you own an area of land and neglect to ensure no one is home personally... you will piss someone off. The Prince did this..." He said quietly. "And I'd say this is the beginning of their response. You are likely known to more than indies and Cam, John. And given how you are viewed... you might have been picked for misdirection purposes."

Blaming Anarchs for trouble is as old as the Movement or so I have been told...
Jim finished. "you stick out as one so you got framed."

Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 pm

"I had many of the same thoughts. Perhaps it is time to kiss up to your harpy. "
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"For what?" Jim said. "She's an idiot and I don't support idiots. I have to support the Prince even though I am not his biggest fan... but not her. Now if you are hinting she might have ties... then you might want to talk to Christine. She admitted she knew some on the other side of the fence...."

A puff on the cigar. "No... I think this is an opening shot in a siege. Or a major political black eye. He claimed all of that land... now he has to prove he can hold it and with only his officers apparently; this is thr first prince I've heard of who failed to motivate his domain to defend it... The first.

A shake of the head. Ten to one, anyone he sends will be out-numbered and out-gunned unless the investigator is smart to bring help. Rules of Gun-fighting...
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 pm

John sighed. "Cammies. I'm gonna wind up running guns and shit all over again for a bunch of Fucking Cammies. Amazing. "
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 pm

A smile. "Why not? I did for a bunch of anarchs..."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 pm

"Ah well then. Maybe I could find it within my blackened ventrue heart to do the same. Who wants a lahti 20mm?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:05 pm

A chuckle. "Let's go inside and get a drink..."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:15 pm

"Keeping a level head tonight, thank you though. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad   Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday nights (open to those with Access) - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next