Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:43 pm

"Hello.... blood sucker with not necessarily the best bedside manner in the world, though better than some out there," he said. "Never learned how to talk to the animals... so no ghouling one brought in until I learn. How it is... at least for me."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 pm

She nods.

"Okay, I get that."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Shauna popped in through he door walked over and held out her hand. "I was gonna wait until later but this is too good a timing to wait. This is for all your help and your voluntary expertise and warm welcome."

In her hand was this:
a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 Vend23513
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm

"Just me..." He said. "Cinder has been one for a time so its been fun having a dog who isn't put off... Especially when she decides she wants to be a lapdog."

Jim looked at the pretty item in Shauna's hands and nodded in appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm

She smiled and took the gift.

"Thanks. It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 pm

"I figured if I gave you a new Nick least I could do was fit something cool to it." She smiled and walked over grabbing a seat next to Jim. "If I'm interrupting say the word and I'm out."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

She chuckled.

"Just playing get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 pm

"Nah..." Jim said. "She wants to get to know me better outside of work or doing the Nos thing with info digging... Its tit for tat."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Shauna chuckled. "Well that could be a three way. I remember playing that sort of thing as an Elysium game in some places."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 pm

"Sounds good to me. We are going to be working together, after all."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:07 pm

A sip of his wine. "Sounds like a plan then..." he said. "Where you from, Raz?'
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:07 pm

"OK and since I just joined you can both hit me up with a question." She grinned. "And Jim you have to behave."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:08 pm

"Originally LA, with a stint in Seattle as a ghoul, Embraced back in LA, then spent time in the war in Spain."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Shauna waited for the Q's to be thrown at her.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 pm

"Fair enough....," he said. "Colorado boy who got the call to the sea.... then wound up in lots of places where there wasn't any. Ghouled in Sarajevo, bounced around doing the Government's work then emergency embraced after an ambush by some rather determined individuals. "

Jim looked at Shauna. "Yourself? I know it, she don't."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 pm

"Boston Fire Department. I made a rescue in a structure fire. It wasn't normal. The man was ghoul. In turn I was snuck blood in the station house for weeks before I found out what was up. My Sire embraced me and later vanished with his other son. The name he used wasn't real the Brother is now dead in Cleveland was his last known location before death so I have no idea who the real man was who embraced me. Boston was half Anarch half Cam. I was in part brought in before he vanished so I went Anarch for a time. I'm the classically fucked up Ventrue in that my line is broken and I was Anarch for a while."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:25 pm

She shrugged.

"Doesn't matter to me."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Shauna shrugged in reply. "I didn't figure it would with you Hon. Little things."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 pm

"Nor to me..." He said. "So.... next question."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

That got Jim a kiss on the cheek. She looked to Prism. "OK Your turn. Ask away."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm

She frowned.

"Favorite book."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm

That question got a chuckle. "Grendel."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 pm

She chuckled.

"Should have guessed."

Then she turned to Jim.

"You?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

"Fiction or non? He asked with a slight smile. "The Book of Five Rings and The Hobbit, Non fiction and Fiction. Musashi was a great man of his time and there is alot to learn from his tomes... Tolkien is just good as long as you exclude The Silmarillion; that book is too much."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm

She chuckled.

"I watched the movies. The Hobbit looks like it's going to be great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next