Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 am

She smiled.

"Don't want to bored Shauna with a shit load of techno babble. And I basically reused Hackers."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 am

"It's ok I get that from Kyle at times. I don't find it boring but you may have to translate."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

A chuckle. "Ha... you know more than you say you do..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 pm

She chuckled.

"Okay. I could probably come up with something funny. There was the time I plugged the holes for the local bank. Or how the power grid for Barcelona became my bitch for a summer."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm

"Barcelona?" He said. "That's a neat trick...."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

"Yes ah I pick that one."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 pm

She sipped her wine with a smile.

"Okay. You guys heard about the war over there? Well, in order to keep the Masquerade while the Brujah killed the shovel heads, I became a worm in the system. I lived and breathed nothing but the power grid, as close in as I could get without Technomancy. You guys have seen the Matrix, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Jim nodded, noting the word she chose to use...
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Shauna nodded. "Matrix I hated the second one."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

She nods.

"Yeah, it did. But the animated mix was great. Anyways, that's kinda like how I saw the power grid. Whatever works, right? And shutting down parts of the city while not letting the entire city run to chaos was a fun challenge. I managed an entire war that way, for a full five months."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Jim laughed. "I can see that actually... Limited Asset Denial and completely random as far as the victims saw it." He said. Totally a force multiplier as long as your side knew what you were doing and could plan around it. Lack of juice affects them too."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 pm

"Necessities have 20 minutes of back up generator or better but at least that so necessary services stayed on line."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm

She nodded.

"And all that done in my head. I kept hospitals running while their cameras went down, just so nothing would be caught on tape. It was intense."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm

A nod. "Good call... the moment Grandma gets hurt in an outage, folks take notice of irregularities and go looking..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm

She winked.

"Not that they would have found me. But killing Grandma for the sake of privacy? Not on my happy list."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm

"Understood..." He said. "Just remember, there are those out there just as good as you and have very different ways of thinking. Shauna... what was that Anarch Maalk's name in Philly? Twitch?"
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Shauna nodded. "Yep that was Twitch. Introvert camera watcher had the whole city wired. He gave me tips all the time. He liked to watch what came after. He had his whole place wired in a way that gave me ...heartfailure."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:40 pm

She chuckled.

"I'll never beat the paranoia of a Malk, but I've got a pretty good handle on how to foil just about everyone. Used to have a Tremere check my shit. He couldn't even get in."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Shauna literally threw up her hands as if to say not going there in a BIG way.
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:54 pm

A laugh. "Not all Tremere of a technical Nature are all that brilliant, Raz; Quite a few are just lucky and don't know shit from shinola without Thaum... but I get your point." He said. "It was tight..."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

She laughed.

"Didn't have him check it until I'd taught him what he was looking for. I'm not dumb."
Back to top Go down
Shauna McCade
Methuselah
Shauna McCade

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Shauna laughed. "If you taught him its very unlikely to find anything. Not a good test."
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 pm

"Point to Ventrue," Jim said with a chuckle. "You never teach everything you know...."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 pm

She blinked.

"Did I say everything? Ha!"
Back to top Go down
Jim
Methuselah
Jim

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:32 pm

A laugh. "Well... did you ever get caught or did anyone figure out you were playing Neo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad   a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a Knock on the Door - Frogman's Lilypad
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next