Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement Empty
PostSubject: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:24 pm

With no warning at all, she just appeared next to the dryer, under the light.  She looked around for her friend.

"Rolf?  You here?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Rolf faced a wall.... his claws sratching it in very precise manners. He looked... flustered, to say the least. And by that, I mean he kept a low growl echoing through the room.. continuous and pretty feral sounding. He was not the boy, but the complete monster beneath the surface. Gator tail flicked hard, side tos ide... wings twitched... and the scent of dried blood was in the air.

Dependent upon what she was most concerned with, one of two things could be pretty rapidly concluded.

One, he was hurt... pretty bad.

Two, it was an equation on the wall. This.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 pm

She caught the equation on the wall, but that was not her concern. She hurried to his side.

"Rolf, what happened?"

Concern filled her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:51 pm

One hand remained scratching on the wall... the other somewhat cradling his stomach. The dried blood could be seen matted on the black fur of his face under his mouth and nose.

As she approached and spoke to him, his head whipped around... then the growl... angry... toothy... fangy. Clawed hand stopped scratching on the wall. His whole body turned... and he began to coil.

Something bad was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Suddenly she was on the other side of the room.

"You will never forgive yourself if you hurt me, but I will give you blood if you need it."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm

He was now, more certain than ever... what and who she was....

"Come to do more damage, bitch? Clever, taking her form... you are learning...."

As she teleported away.... he began to stalk her... but did not yet summon his speed. He simply moved into the center of the room.... hands flexing, clawed feet scrapping the cement floor.

"I want nothing from you, bitch... what part of that dont you get? Do what you want to me... it will change nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 pm

She stopped moving.

"While I'm a bitch, I'm not who you think I am, you bastard. I've just learned some tricks since Seattle. How can I prove it?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 pm

"Prove it...." The words repeated, then in the blink of an eye, he was lunging through the air at her. Celerity kicked in, for this single action (using the dots for dice, instead of extra actions), and his arms and legs were aiming to wrap around her... teeth aiming right for her throat.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm

She braced, let him get a grip, let him bite. She even made it easier for him. But he only got a few seconds before she was going to throw him across the room.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Fangs burrowed into the dead flesh of her obfuscated neck... pulling her, momentarily draggin her down into the Kiss. With her like this, he drank... 1... 2... maybe drained more from her. His growl died down, and as kindred blood slipped down his throat, he purred. Body softening. Fangs... slowly pulling out, just before her throw.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 pm

She let herself lose herself to the Kiss halfway. When he pulled from her, she responded in kind. She had said she didn't mind, and he had just bound himself to her. Fair was fair. She dropped fangs and paused, waiting for his permission to bite.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm

She didn't need his permission. He would never deny her anything. There had already been proof given. His eyes carried no angery anymore, as the blood within him rapidly began to repair the damage.

"Sorry...." he almost whispered, and arms stayed wrapped around her... nuzzling cheek to cheek... and at the same time exposing his neck. One of the few places that the Beast had not yet marked.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:31 pm

She sank her fangs gently into his neck, sipping gently, drawing out the moment. When she had taken back just enough to form the bond, she released, kissing the wound closed.

"No need, my pet."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:35 pm

He had not closed the wound on her neck, yet.

But after the kiss upon him... the shivering purry mess he became, from it... then the sweet words that issued from her lips... he remembered, and affectionatly ran his tongue up the side of her neck, cleaning and closing.

His body kinda raised, then lowered, in what must have been an internal sigh. And simply stayed there for a moment, lingering in the touch... idly pondering the Pet nickname he was just given. Soon, his wounds were healed fully, though the majority of them could not be seen. He just seemed to... relax... and settle down.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:36 pm

She shifted slightly, so that she was comfortable under him.

"What happened? Who did you believe me to be?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:38 pm

"Demon."

He spoke. He had forgotten all about the fact that he was upon her... but soon he realized and blinked, then moved to stand.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 pm

She resisted his movement, holding him to her.

"What did that bitch do to you?"

Her voice held a dangerous note to it.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 pm

She resisted, and he did not argue.

As a matter of fact, his lips moved to her neck again... and he bit, once more. Fangs sliiiiding in slowly, but he did not drink. Fangs soon removed, and wound affectionately licked clean and closed again.

Then he spoke.

"It came to me... trying to seduce and promise power. I declined, rather colorfully... then.. it began to crush me from within. Said that I now had to worry about it pulling my mask away, whenever it wanted... pulling me out of my forms, whenever it wanted... and locking me within myself, for many years, as mist..."

"I cannot leave, you see. I must remain."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:47 pm

She shuddered and gasped as his fangs entered her. Then she growled again as his words penetrated.

"Then I will take you somewhere you do not have to worry about people seeing you. You will not be trapped here."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:52 pm

"If it can do this... I cannot hunt. I cannot reside or enter the city. If I cannot be what I am, then what the fuck do I do?"

He was frustrated, and had been spending the last few days trying to map it all out in his head, but it never seemed to fit properly.

But even through his frustations, he was purry and nuzzling her, happy with the reaction she provided at the sensation of his fangs. He nipped the neck again, promising...threatening, but not acting, yet.

"Take me....where?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:54 pm

She nuzzled his neck and kissed it gently.

"I have an island. Where you can be safe. And do more like that equation over there on the wall. I can give you something to be other than a hunter."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:59 pm

He did not even hesitate.

"I will go, with you.. but I do not want to be safe... I do not want to hide. I want to figure out how to turn this thing inside out."

Nuzzling into the kiss and affection.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:00 pm

She nodded.

"It is not forever. It is only until we can come up with a way to get rid of it. But I will not have you caged, my pet."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 pm

He moved to stand, and would not be stopped, this time. But as he rose to his feet, he offered his hands, down to her, to help her stand as well. His eyes floating towards the wall.

"Ballistic Motion as a mental model."

Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm

She took his hand to help her rise, put didn't drop it.

"What is your specialty?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement   Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking Up. (Rolf) (2 days after sweet nothings) - The Basement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next