Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 pm

After a bit of a drive he pulls up to a comfortable house seat back among palm trees. He pulls the car into the garage and gets out to go open her door.

"Welcome"

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 pm

The distinct sound of a stiletto heel on stone tiles preceeded the rest of her as she got out of the car in one smooth movement and looked around, taking the place in without straying from his side. Without her pack that it would seem she didn't really want to be alone, and seeing as he was there and they weren't, well, the choice was obvious wasn't it?

"It's gorgeous" she said, turning those predatory amber eyes from the building and to him. The word not really enough to cover it the Rose's appearance once again drew her attention.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 pm

He smiled looking genuinely pleased at the complement. "Thank you. I don't know if it is spectacular enough but for now it pleases."

He slowly snaked an arm around her waist. expecting her to tense and ready to wait for her to relax into his arm before moving them both to the door.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

He was right, she did tense, though the tension seemed to let go a little faster this time as if his effort had managed to calm her a little. Though he could probably than the "vampire roofies" for a lot of the effect.
"I still say it's gorgeous" Rickie smiled gently, still following his lead it would seem once she'd relaxed again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 pm

"I am glad you like it" he said in a low pleased voice as he walked her to and then through the door.

They entered in the Den. He kept his pace slow so she could look around but did not stay there. Then it was through a living room and up a flight of stairs. He just let her look around with out saying anything his arm around her waist as they walked and entered a large bed room through a set of double doors.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh. Oh... oh that was what she dreaded actually...
Not that she dreaded being with him, he had her firmly convinced that's what she wanted. But old habits die hard. And old nightmares even more so.

She seemed to stop once they'd entered the bedroom, one hand moving to rub her arm as she looked around somewhat uncomfortably as if not quite sure what to make of herself or what to do.

She'd told him she wasn't like him... he hadnt seemed to believe her then...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 pm

He turned and put his hands lightly on her upper arms. "Its alright. Every thing will be fine. I will understand I promise" He went on for some time trying to calm her back down. He was starting to grow curious what she was so afraid for him to see.

"It will be fine. I promise. Show me"
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Show him?

Rickie bit her lip, one arm wrapped around her abdomen, the other fiddling with the fabric of her clothes with a look that said that while she did want him, she was still not sure what to do.
He'd been kind, and gentle and understanding... why was her head trying to tell her one thing when the knot in her stomach kept tightening?

The amber eyed woman touched her gloved hand to where her collabones joined beneath the fabric and layrs of clothing.
"No one's ever been kind with me..." she whispered, swallowing hard at the admittance, because the Caitiff, while taken in and kept alive by the Sabbat, had never been treated kindly. Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 pm

"I will." he whispered softly "You know I will be" his voice was so ernest but his eyes still glowed with that lust full light.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Rickie bit down on her lip a bit harder though her hands slowly, albeit hesitantly, unbuckled the belt at her waist and then drifted up to untangle the fabric of her clothes enough to allow it to slip off her shoulders and expose what was indeed a full body underneath. The "dress" simply left to pool at her feet as it fell to the floor.
The white body, probably made from a latex like material by the look and feel of it, really did cover everything from her fingertips and toes up to her neck in one smooth piece of fabric. It left her skin covered, though accented the countours of her petite body as she slowly turned away from him and presented her back where a zipper could be seen running down the length of her spine.

"If you wish..." she said softly, closing her eyes and just... waiting for the inevetable. It was always inevetable...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm

He put one hand on her shoulder suportively as the other took the zipper and began to pull.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Why was she so weary of people touching her? It became painfully obvious as the zipper was undone, exposing her back and the first of the marks she carried etched into her flesh and skin. For when she'd said she wasn't like him, when she said she wasn't beautiful, she was being honest. She might've been had the shape of her body been anything to go by, but the skin that was so flawless and pale and smooth when one looked at her face, was scarred and cut and branded once the fabric slipped aside to reveal a back marked by the tell tale signs of abuse and torture.

Faded lash marks covered her shoulders, travelled down her spine and lower back, the pale colour suggesting they were old though some of the cuts, obviously made by another instrument with a much sharper edge to it, looked slightly newer. The scars forming layers of new and old marks that flawed her would-be alabaster skin and created a sharp contrast to her figure and her face.

And if that was her back... then what of the rest?

She hated being touched for a reason. She kept people at an arms length for a reason. No one had been kind save her sister. No one had ever asked, save her sister. Everyone else had simply taken from her what they wanted. And the result of it showed.

He'd turn her away...

She bit down harder on her lip, the metal fangs threatening to puncture the skin. One arm wrapping around her abdomen again while her free hand came to rest on her other shoulder.

No amount of Presence could make her forget who and what she was because her flesh would not allow her to either.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:54 pm

The most important thing to understand about luke iwas that there was simply nothing human left in him. He was a creature of hunger and lust, given totally over to gratification. Rickie's wounds were testiments of how much wonderful cruelty she had endured. He wanted her madly then to possess her to join the ranks of her torturers. He wnted to over shadow them all

a hused gasp of wonder escaped him and he leand forward and began touching and kissing each wound
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Soft... the touch of his lips was soft...

Her eyes flashed open as crimson coloured lips parted in a soundless gasp. The sensation causing a shiver to rush through her as her eyes once again slowly drifted shut to the sound of a low whimper.

It was probably just as well that she had no idea what was on his mind. That way she could at least enjoy what few moments of pleasure she was given.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm

His arms wrapped around her again gently as he stood behind her raining kisses along her neck and shoulders. Trying to project as strong of a sense of acceptance as he could manage.His hands drifted all over her touching her all over her abdomn with may well have been the softest touches she had ever known. He moved them slowly across the room so that it felt like they may have floated over to the bed. Where he gently laid her down and covered her entire scared body with soft kisses.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:53 am

And scarred she was, the back was really only the beginning as cuts, burn marks and lash marks covered most of her body. Criss crossing scars, some seemingly random while others, like the cuts that flawed her lower arms from wrist to elbow, looked like they'd been made with painstaking accuracy. Some has just had fun it seemed, while others had truly enjoyed their work with her.
The scars across her stomach suggested, well... they looked like they'd been opened and closed several times, while the deep lines that ran the insides of her thighs had slightly jagged edges as if the skin had been ripped rather than cut.

Her hands though, they were perfect. Perfectly smooth, perfectly sculpted though set with metal nails where normal nails had once been. The form of said nails feminine and beautifully crafted though, looking as if they were a natural part of her. So perhaps someone had actually crafted them in place.

As he touched her, she couldn't help but shiver. Both out of pleasure and out of a hidden anticipation of pain to come. Because there was always pain. Always... and yet. Yet he moved her to the bed and laid her down without a moment of protest, her eyes closed tight and the back of a delicate hand resting lightly against her parted lips as she gasped and whimpered with each caress of her body by his lips and hands.

Her bodylanguage speaking of submission, of surrender... she had, after all, never had much else of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:39 am

He laid her down and looked back in to her eyes.

"Its alright rickie. Your safe now"
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:43 am

She wanted so badly to believe the Rose as she gazed up at him. And since she wanted to believe, she gave a barely noticeable nod of her head.
Safe...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 am

And he spent the next long while trying to show her. His touch was gentle and loving. His smile was kind. He slipped out of his shirt ahd his bare soft skin pressed against her scarred flesh. Pale and beautiful. He rest of his clothing quickly followed till he was as naked as she was. His stunning body pressed against her as he once again showered her with kisses till finally his lips found hers again in a deep and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 am

Her soft whimpers was the only sound she made as she squirmed softly under his caress, closed her eyes and leaned her head back as his touch caused her to gasp when he pressed his body against hers.
There was still that anticipation on pain. But when it didn't come, when all he gave her was pleasure, she slowly relaxed and eased her trembling arms around him while returning the kiss with crimson lips and a touch that told him there was no way she'd deny him now.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:17 pm

after spending a long time ensuring she was comfortable, making certain she felt safe he took her.

Slowly and gently, he took her in soft and sensual motions.

Some thing about his changed as they made love. He seemed brighter, more overwhelming. He took on an air of magnificenes that would have been more overt had she now already been so over awed, thoroughly entranced, and gently seduced. But she had been and he used her over stimulated state to attempt to conceal his final move as the room filled with his majestic presence. With his most overwhelm of presence in place he place her lips to his neck as the neared the height of their passion and whispered the words he had slowly been preparing her to hear all evening

"drink Rickie, drink" he moaned in her ear as the both rode the razors edge of climax.
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 pm

The gently trembling, softly whimpering woman in his arms clung to him as for her life. Her body moving with his, while slender, scarred legs slid softly against his as metal nails pressed against his skin and left faint red marks in their wake as they traced across his back.

Lost in the moment, lost to his caress and gentle touch, she found her mind clouded. His voice as if a whisper through a haze as he guided her lips to his neck. The Caitiff gently licking and nipping at his skin before brushing her cold metal fangs across it and subsequently plunging them into his flesh.

It hurt. More than the bite of a normal vampire. Though the pain lasted but a second before the pleasure of the Kiss took its place as her body tensed with a climax that had her crying out against him. Her voice muffled against his skin as the first crimson tears eased from the corners of her eyes and traced down her cheeks to linger at her jaw.

Lost... lost in a pleasure she hadn't felt before, she surrendered and drank... deeply.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 pm

The pleasure of the kiss washed through him pushing over the edge. His body tensingwith hers as they arrived together. He let her drink through it all. The poison of him flowing into her, the first step.

"Enough sweetheart." he whispered as he pulled away from her mouth and rolled to the side of her gathering her in his arms as he did.

"stay with me tonight. I will take you back tomorrow" he whispered as he held her sweetly and stroked her back. Gently and kindly leading her down a road she would never imagine agreeing to walk down
Back to top Go down
Rickie Vaughan
Ancilla
Rickie Vaughan

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:19 pm

The ever present metal fangs still dripped with his blood when he pulled back, the amber eyed woman not bothering or perhaps not noticing the tears that had stained her cheeks as she curled into him with a content sigh. The lingering sensation of the euphoric high still pulsing through her as she closed her eyes and hid away in his arms.

She seemed... happy...
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:27 pm

And so they laid till the sun came and they fell asleep. His arms wrapped tight around her as they slumbered.....

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built   Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something not black continued (Rickie) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 1