Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:27 pm

After a time the car pulled up to a dead end that lead down to a long stretch of beach. Luke parked and cut the engine sighing with the effort it had taken to get there with the distraction in his back seat.

"Ok Ladies, every one out we are here" He got out of the car and came around to open the door for the women.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Celeste crawled out of the car over Teagan, intentionally running her hips over the other woman's as she did so. She offered a bright smile to Luke, her tongue once again brushing over her perfect teeth.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Any clothes that Celeste had been wearing were in shreds on the floor of his car. Teagan had taken the ride to thouroughly over stimulate the poor girl. Between kisses, and nibbles and scraping of fingernails and fangs. She alternated those with running her fingers over her most private and sensitive areas, teasing her clitoris, licking and nipping her nipples. Every action thought out and meticulous, predatory, she watched and listened to Celeste's responses and catered to her moans. It would seem that Teagan was making good on her promise to claim Celeste tonight before Luke could even lay a hand on her.

As they rolled to a stop Teagan slowly crawled out after the ghoul. Turning to Luke she wrapped her arms around him and offering him a deep kiss that tasted of the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:55 pm

She smirked to the two of them before taking several steps towards the water, the moonlight dancing over her naked flesh. With a small, dramatic twirl she turned to face them, a dangerous gleam in her eyes. Her gaze locked on Teagan. "I want to drink from you.."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Luke returned Teagans kiss deeply his arms wrapping around her as he tasted the ghoul on her lips. He pulled away turning to the naked red head as she stared at Teagan.

"Well she is certainly direct. I rather enjoy direct."
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm

"Shall we let her have her wish, or make her work for it?" Teagan asked rubbing against Luke absently as one who is comfortable with another knows how to do with out thought, but illiciting the best reaction. Her tone suggested that she would have to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 pm

"Well she should earn it. Or at the very least step up and take it... I know when I want your blood..." That was all the warning he gave before he was a blur on the lonely stretch of beach. Seizing Teagans throat he slammed her onto her back in the sand following her down to hold her in place as his other hand shredded her shirt and his fangs found her breast.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:41 pm

She whimpered in pleasure writhing beneath him for a few moments before she attempted to gain control of the situation. Her entire body shifting under him as she rolls them over and over again attempting to gain the upper hand. Once she managed to come out on top even for half of a second she rubbed against Luke, "We aren't... alone..." she whispered around the pleasure of the kiss. Reminding him that this wasn't just about them, but about Celeste as well.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:16 pm

The beautiful redhead crawled up next to them in the sand, running her tongue along her lips. "I dont mind watching.." She purred, leaning in to nip at Teagan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

His teeth left her breast leaving the wounds unsealed as he let out a low growl of lust and want. His beast rode near the surface seeming to want Teagan as much as he did.

The reminder of the red head managed to pull his attention away from his addiction as his hunters eyes drank her in. Another hungry sound rumbled in him as he blurred once more reversing his and Teagans position using his greater strength to pin her to the sand. His lips brushed Celeste's cheek then still red with Teagans blood.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm

She moaned her delight at being held down , but continued to fight him. With a hiss she opted to play dirty like he had. Ripping his pants and belt she reached between them to cup him in her hand a she nipped at his hold on her throat.

Last edited by teagan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 pm

She smelled the blood on his tongue, turning her head to greedily press her lips to his, kissing him deeply, her tongue pushing into his mouth to lap up any remnants of blood from the gorgeous predator.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm

He kiss the Ghoul deeply as groaned slightly at his trapped loves struggling. His tongue brushed and danced with Celeste's as he released Teagans throat to grab after her hands. Attempting to pin them over her head.

This was as gentle as the two's love making got with out some ones life blood as an offering to sated their need for violence. That not being an option they brutalized one another.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:28 am

She gave a lustful moan into his mouth, her body moving against him. It was obvious the kiss was more of a want for the other woman's blood, though it didn't change the fact she gave into the kiss fully.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Teagan twisted and squirmed, away from him, his attention drawn elsewhere it was easier then normal. From there she circled round behind him, and pressed her fangs into his throat as she reached out and caressed Celeste's bare breast.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm

He shuddered and moaned into Celeste lips as Teagans fangs sank into him. His own hand found the ghouls other breast and began to caress and brush it was as well. His other arm no longer occupied keeping Teagan prisoner pulled Celeste closer to them both as he wrapped it around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:50 pm

The feelings of lust and the passion brought a flush to her skin, her warm body pressing up against Luke's own cool flesh. With pleading pretty green eyes, she glanced from Luke to Teagan, a soft moan escaping her lips at their touches.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Teagan released his neck, and circled the two kissing once more, this time she pressed her naked flesh against Celeste's back, her cool flesh against Celeste's warm. Her blood drenched lips kissed teasingly at Celeste's neck, her hands fell to her hips. Caressing the sides of her body as they went.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Luke broke the kiss moving to draw a trail of kisses down the opposite side of Celeste throat. The ghoul had completely licked clean the taste of Teagan from her mouth and it would only be fair to give Teagan a chance to share her bloody kiss as well.

He made soft contented sounds as the line down Celeste's neck became a line down her chest. Ending finally as his cool lips closed around her nipple and he began to gently lick and suck the sensitive protrusion.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm

She whimpered as she once again smelled blood and Luke broke away from her, her attentions turned to Teagan. Gently pressing the side of a hooked finger under the other's chin, she brought her head up and kissed her deeply. Skillfully, her tongue moved in other woman's mouth, seeming to search out her fangs.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Teagan's fangs were not hard to find with in her mouth. However the gangrel was more interested in kissing the ghoul then biting her, as her own skillful tongue swept Celeste's mouth tasting her own blood on her lips, mixing it with Luke's. Teagan growled, her fingers moving along Celeste's hips and down to the apex of her thighs where they danced back and forth teasing her inner thigh waiting for her to open her legs for her touch.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Luke's tongue teased and flicked Celeste nipple as it was trapped in his mouth. Savoring the warmth of woman he Heightened his senses so he could be washed away with the vitality of the woman. Her smell, her heat and as his fangs sank slowly into her captured breast her taste. As the Kiss washed over the ghoul Luke began to slowly sip of her. Neither deeply or swiftly. Mindful of his own tendency to over indulge he drank only lightly form the dangerously beautiful red head.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:44 pm

She arched as Luke's fangs sunk into her perfect, fair flesh and she moaned into the other's mouth as the pain and pleasure of the Kiss caused her to shudder. Her legs did part for Gangrel's gentle touches, though as they did she also intentionally cut her tongue against one of the other's fang, the Ghoul's sweet blood flowing from the cut on her tongue into the awaiting mouth of the the other woman.
Back to top Go down
teagan
Methuselah
teagan

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Teagan pulled away from her lips with a look of irritation as she spat out the girls blood upon the sand. She had no interest in drinking from her at all it would seem, the ghouls blood had ruined the wonderful taste in her mouth. Her fingers gripped her hips in a forceful way, now she was not happy, spreading her legs even further forcefully she palmed the girls mound. Offering her no pleasure, but the teasing contact of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Luke was oblivious to Teagan's displeasure as he was washed away with the pleasure of feeding. His other hand began to rub and squeeze the breast he was not feeding from as he rubbed her nipple against his smooth palm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built   Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing continued (Teagan/Celeste) - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next