Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built Empty
PostSubject: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
"I'm fairly certain that 'pie' is a euphemism for sex with him."

Actually sex was a euphemism for sex for the debauched Toreador. Perhaps if he had heard such he would not have been at the store near his pleasant slightly hidden home picking up ingredients to match the pie recipe he found on his phone.

Some thirty minuets later he was home and trying to figure out where to put all the fixings he had purchased. He had not been alive when the modern kitchen came into being and since he didnt eat he was more then a little lost as to what to do.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Forty-three minutes. That's how long it took her to drive to the address that he had listed for her, though she did have to admit that she took her time. She did so love her car. When she pulled up, she seemed to take another deep breath, then slipped out of the car with a very practiced maneuver. She waited for Ren to join her before she went to knock, lightly, at his door.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

The passenger door opened allowing one long lean leg to extend out passed the open door. The rest of Ren gracefully followed after. Joining Rai on the stairs she reached out nervously taking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Ok so it seemed the top box was colder then the bottom box on the refrigerator. Now the question was how cold were eggs supposed to be kept. Milk was always spoiling so of course that should be kept as cold as possible. The butter was left on the counter as that seemed the best place for it. He had also bought a great deal of cooking ware though he wasnt quiet sure what was needed for what. It was during his little shopping trip that he realized in centuries followed buy centuries he had never cooked any thing. Live or dead, even one. This was going to be quiet the adventure.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

She felt Ren slip her hand into her own. Slowly, the fingers of the blonde's hand curled around those of the Brujah. She took a steadying breath, raised a hand, and rapped at the door. It wasn't hard, but it was easy to be heard, and her weight shifted from one foot to the other nervously.

"Tell me I can do this."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:18 pm

She reached up place her hand on the other woman's cheek. Gently she turned Rai's head to face her. "You can do this." She leaned in, placing a warm kiss on the pretty blond's lips.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 pm

That was just about when the door opened. That battle was more or less lost in the kitchen. His new goods just sort of sitting out in more or less total disarray as he decided there would be no need to store any of the left overs after tonight. It wasnt as though he would ever use them again.

At the door he paused a moment as he saw that they were sharing a kiss again. it would be beyond unreasonable to interrupt such twice in one night so he stood with the door opened and waited to be noticed which he doubted would be more then half a second.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Her lips were soft and warm against Ren's, her eyes drifting closed when the Brujah kissed her. Unconsciously, she moved closer to the beautiful brunette, her free hand sliding around Ren's waist. But Luke was right. It didn't take more than a few seconds for her to notice that the sound had changed, and indicated that the door opened. She jumped a little, more out of nervousness than true surprise... she had, after all, knocked on the door. She blushed again, biting her lip and looking just a little bit bashful, but turned her eyes toward the Toreador who opened the door...

"Hi again."

It was almost a whisper and maybe just a little bit hard to hear, but was there, as she exchanged pleasantries with the Toreador from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Ren had been melting into the kiss, her body relaxed as it pressed against that of the other woman. It was only when Rai pulled away and spoke that Ren seemed to realize they were no longer alone.

"Hi..." She flushed all the way down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Luke smiled at them both. A friendly and subtly sultry gesture.

"I just seem to keep interrupting tonight...." His eyes shined with mirth

"Please come in. "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Her fingers in Ren's tightened just a bit, a gentle squeeze. She flushed again, but once again, she seemed to be choking it back. Or, at least, she was attempting to. She lifted one hand, slipping a bit of her blonde hair back behind her ear, giving Luke a sheepish look. But she stepped inside, since he had offered.

"Thank you, Luke."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Ren let herself be led inside, back into the familiar living room. She seemed a bit shy and sheepish again.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:59 pm

He smiled a both the women again. A reassuring smile. He wanted to make his guest comfortable so he decided he may as well leap to things and that would give them a chance to acclimate to the situation.

"So I bought some wine I thought you two might enjoy while we wrap our minds around this baking thing. "He said with a grin as he began leading the little party to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:04 am

She still didn't let go of Ren's hand. Why? Because it was a bit of a grounding force for her, and she knew that both she and Ren could be, at points, handy in the kitchen. Her face broke out into a smile.

"I'd love some wine."

Liquid courage, FTW.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 am

She followed along, clearly happy that her hand was still linked with Rai. "Wine would be lovely, thank you, Luke."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:19 am

"Wonderful" He said as he moved into the kitchen and retrieved to wine glasses he seemed to have already owned for what ever reason and a bottle of reasonably nice Pino Noir. It only took a few breaths for him to open the bottle and then he was handing the ladies each a glass. Still none for him it would seem. Undeath had put him on a pretty strict diet.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 am

Silly Toreador, that's what ghouls are for! But she accepted the glass with grace, her head bowing in a little tilt of gratitude. Still, her hand hadn't left Ren's, though. For the moment, however, it was the Toreador that held her eyes.

"Thank you, Luke."

She paused and turned to Ren, lifting her glass just a bit in the air.

"To friends, new and old?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 am

Ren accepted the glass with her free hand. The other was still linked pleasantly with Rai's. Like the beautiful blondem Ren's gaze was drawn to their host. "To friends of all kinds." She raised her glass.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 am

"Here here" He said in a low voice as he tapped the neck of the wine bottle lightly against both their glasses and raised it in a salute. He didn't take a drink but beyond that tried to be in the proper spirit of a toast.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 am

She was more than happy to lightly tap her wine glass against the bottle that he held, as well as tap it against Ren's glass. She brought the glass to her lips and gave it an experimental sip, watching Ren for just a moment. She always did enjoy watching Ren's facial expressions when a particularly fine wine was handed to her, so it was inevitable for her to watch the Brujah beauty's face.

But then her gaze slid back to Luke, and she asked in a very quiet tone, "This is good wine, Luke. It's a pity that you can't enjoy it with us."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:35 am

Ren's glass clinked against the bottle and the glass of her companions. She took a sip, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the complex flavors as they danced over her tongue. A soft content sigh flittered past her lips as she opened her eyes. "It's wonderful. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:41 am

He smiled at her comment. "I am in my own way. Its scent, its color." he looked at Rai's lips thoughtfully a moment, his eyes hinting that perhaps a taste would be a welcome addition with the right delivery method but he kept such comments to himself. Though his eyes betrayed his temptation to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 am

Oh, the look wasn't lost on her. Not in the least. With her fingers linked with Ren's, though, it made her more bold than she might have been otherwise. She still flushed a pretty pink, and licked her lips, without thinking about it. She opened her mouth to speak...

...and shyness won. She gave him a bashful, apologetic look. She tilted her head and looked at Ren, as if for some sort of guidance, then glanced back toward Luke.

"Very much a pity," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 am

To the bold.......

He stepped forward so he stood immediately before her and reached out slowly, giving her plenty of time to object if she so pleased and gently brushed his left thumb against the corner of her soft lips brushing an escaped drop of wine.

"If I may..." He said softly in a voice just this side of a whisper. But the question was rather the comment was him excusing himself for touching her to collect the errant drop or if it was a have concealed request for that kiss his eyes were asking her for.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:10 am

She didn't pull away. The only objection, if it could even be called such, was a slight jump of surprise when she felt his hand against her. She glanced at Ren again, her fingers tightening just a touch more... another reassuring? squeeze. The question was, which of them was it reassuring to?

Slowly, she nodded. Because she wasn't entirely sure what he meant by the statement. It could have been either for the touch against her or something else entirely. She just wasn't sure which, but she nodded her agreement, either way.

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built   How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many black birds were baked in the pie? - The House that Sin Built
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next