Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

” Done. I would like that very much. I'Ll keep an eye on the weather report. It'll be as perfect as I can make it.” Cass nearly gave a nervous laufh, but managed to stifle it with a fervorish kiss.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 pm

He'd always like them passionate and she was no exception. In response to the kiss the youth simply wrapped his arms around her and held her close, shielded her from the world, from everything around them. Returning her touch with the same kind of desire and want for as long as she wanted it. Murmuring softly against her lips as he tasted, kissed and licked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm

She sigjed softly and broke the kiss after several moments, a bit unsteady on her feet for a moment but recovered quickly. She kept her slightly goofy grin.

” What are your plans tonight, sugar?”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

"Got my nightly training session, perhaps a bit of necessary but dreadfully boring computer studies" he traced his fingers slowly up and sown her back as he smiled. "Maybe spend some quality time with you, if you're not too busy?" the youth asked softly. "We could go out if you like?" or stay in if she preferred.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 pm

"I'm so not busy," she chuckled. But she wrinkled her nose at the training sessions. "I know they're probably necessary, but don't get beat up too much, hmm?"

She pressed her lips to his cheek as she inhaled.

"By the time you're done, I should have myself put together enough to go out for a bit. Might do us both some good."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 am

"I won't..." the youth smiled gently when she told him to be careful with his training.
"Maybe we should go racing later? We could take the bike for a spin" Charlie grinned, touching his lips to her cheek. "And dancing... you could teach me a few moves"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 am

"Racing sounds like a fabulous idea. Dancing, too. I know a few moves, but... I'm not as smooth as others. But we can make it work."

She kissed him softly and with a sweet smile.

"You'll call me when you're finished?" Pulling away gently.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:21 am

His hand found her cheek as he returned the kiss.
"Of course I will" Charlie smiled at her, letting his touch linger until she pulled away from him. The smile on his lips still there as scratched a lazy hand across his stomach under the fabric of his tank top.
"You take your time with this" he smiled. "I'm going to go take a shower and freshen up a bit before I head out"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 am

Cass gave him a gentle nod and then pressed her fingers to her lips, stretching them out toward him in a blown kiss.

"Enjoy it," she grinned. "And don't let your trainer give you any shit," she chuckled.

She watched him, not wanting him to go. But she pushed the selfish thoughts aside as she scooped up her camera and sat back down, fiddling with the lenses again and breaking the camera down.

This was going to be torture until he finally called her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 pm

He walked backwards a couple of steps, a wide grin across his lips as she blew him a kiss before slowly turning and heading downstairs.

He needed a shower and a change of clothes before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 pm

And by the time he was ready to head out, Cass was already gone. Clearly, she wasn't appropriately dressed for racing.

Noticeably, she left her camera and bag near the elevator doors.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Funny how it was all in those little details huh? The youth adjusted his leather jacket and smiled at the sight of the camera and bag before walking into the elevator and turning to watch the door slide shut.

It looked like it would be a good evening. Even with the prospect of an ass beating preceding the fun bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4