Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

"No complaints. No distress. Nothing negative at all," she smiled. "In a lot of ways... You remind me of something. Maybe someone? Mm... but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is."

She ran her hands up his arms with firm pressure and then across his shoulders and clavicle. She swirled small patterns with her fingers into the collar of his shirt.

"Nope... I was right... You must be a magician. You're just holding out on me," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"And what, pray tell, would I be holding out on?" Charlie gazed up on her even as he arched his back and neck slightly, giving her better access to his throat and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

"The secret to your... success..." she smiled, continuing to rub his shoulders and caress his neck in smooth strokes.

"There is enough about you to make any woman in their right mind jealous of me," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

He kept her gaze for a little while longer before letting his eyes slowly drift shut.
"Good thing then... I haven't invited any other women to my home here..." he smiled up her with his eyes closed. His pale lips parting in a soft sigh of pleasure. "Wouldn't want you jealous..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 pm

"Me jealous?"

She bent low to him, breathing cold air on his neck as she continued his massage. She tilted her head to the side, her mouth slightly open and she pondered that.

"Again with the magic spells... Maybe you have made me the jealous type. Guess we'll have to find out." She move closer and nibbled at the underside of his chin with a sigh before she pushed herself back up to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:30 pm

At least he seemed to respond favourably to her caress as his lips parted in a low gasp before turning to a soft groan of content pleasure.
"And how would I find out hm?" the youth slowly opened his eyes again, though only half way as his gaze found hers, his hands once more drifting back to her hips as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm

"Put that imagination of yours to good use. I'm sure you'll find a way to test the theory," she smiled sweetly-- almost too sweetly. She was challenging him, that much was clear.

She rolled her hips into his hands and her own hands slowly left his shoulders and slid down to his stomach, sharp nails only just raking him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 pm

The youth arched his back slightly in response to those nails of hers. Steel blue eyes locked on her, watching her closely as his lips parted in a soft intake of air before speaking.
"I could... but you're already allowed to do something no one else is... how would I ever make you jealous when I don't give that to just anyone?" Charlie breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Cass eyed him carefully as if weighing the validity of his statement. Because it was a valid one...

"Beauty and brains. Such an uncommon quality," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 pm

"Sounds like someone else I know" Charlie smiled as he arched up into her, sitting upright to wrap his arms around her and touch his lips lightly to her chest.
"Some things... are reserved those willing to earn my trust..." he kissed softly against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

She enjoyed his touch. She melted against him, despite his cold lips and let a small, squeaking sound slip past her own lips.

"So how do I earn the rest of your trust, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 am

He let his lips linger against her as he drew his breath, took in her scent and traced one hand slowly in under her top just to feel her skin beneath his gentle fingers as they brushed across her lower back.
"I already trust you more than anyone else..." he whispered with a smile, loving the delicate sounds she made. "More... depends on what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:26 am

"Now you make me sound like a brat," she smiled, running her fingers through his hair before letting her hands rest on either side of his face. "I don't want any more than you're comfortable with, of course."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 am

Charlie parted his lips, letting the tip of his tongue touch her skin for a brief moment as he pressed his fingers against her back and whispered.
"Just tell me what you desire... and if I'm comfortable with it..." he scraped his fangs lightly against her. "I'll gladly give it to you..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 am

Oh... his fangs... Cass shivered and grinned. She arched her back, pressing herself into him and dipped her head back just a little bit as an "Oh.." escaped her lips.

"What more could I possibly want? What I desire, I already have. You here, relatively unscathed-- and I have your... undivided attention."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 am

"That you have..." he breathed softly against her skin before murmuring under his breath as he held her close. "How long can you stay...?"
The youth touched the tip of his fangs to her cleavage, though didn't bite. Only gently pressed them to her skin without breaking the surface.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am

"I can stay as long as you want me to. I'm in no hurry and have no place to be. It's one of the perks of being newer and still relatively unknown, I think," she caught her unneeded breath in her chest, careful considering where his fangs were.

She pressed said cleavage just a little into those fangs, just enough for her to barely stand it. Her hands found his shoulder and the other the back of his neck, gripping at both areas of skin with a fair amount of pressure.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 am

"Another taste...." he met her movement by leaning into her a little more. "And you could stay the day... in my arms..." the tip of his fangs broke the surface of the skin with a soft sigh. Letting them linger just enough to cause a hint of pain before allowing them to sink into her breast as his arms tightened around her. A gentle but determined touch holding her to him as he let her swim on the Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 am

At the pain, her chest heaved and another small, high pitched but broken cry came from deep in her chest. At the Kiss, she arched her back even more-- quite like a gymnast in the middle of a back bend, even in his arms. She opened her mouth, but barely a sound came out as her nails dug into his shirt and neck.

It was as positive of an answer that she could give at the moment, as her fangs dropped.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 am

The youth bit a little harder, holding the Kiss for a few moments longer with a smile against her skin, loving the reaction of her body in response to the bite before slowly easing his fangs free and licking the puncture wound closed.
A soft hand reaching up to cup her cheek and guide her lips to his with a whisper.
"Bite me...." Charlie brushed his lips against hers. "Please..?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 am

She started to kiss his lips softly and slowly. Her eyes were half closed, very much wanting more of his now. Her fangs scraped his bottom lip... and then kiss intensified as she took his bottom lip and sank her fangs through it-- hard. She squeezed his hips with her thighs and held Charlie on his shoulders, humming the same note into his mouth as she held him closely.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 am

The initial whimper faded into the kiss, slowly turning into a moan of pleasure as he leaned into it, holding her tight in return as he arched his back to press his body up against hers. There was a light tremble to his touch as his hands both found her back,pressed his fingers against it and scratched his nails slowly down her skin.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 am

His nails made her draw a sharp intake of breath. Her tongue traced the underside of his lip. And then slowly, barely did she suck the tender flesh there, drawing just a small amount of his blood to the surface. She didn't break the Kiss but she loosened her grip on him just enough to slide her tongue of the slick surface. She tasted the blood and smiled before pressing her lips harder to him-- making the slightest bit of a mess as the remaining traces of blood smeared over both of their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 am

"Cass.." her name passed his lips in a low murmur as he swiftly moved the two of them around to push her back down onto the sofa as he continued to moan and sigh in pleasure. His body pressed against hers as a slender hand eased up the back of her neck to grasp her hair, giving it a light tug as he pushed his hips up against hers. His free hand moving to her tight, squeezing it softly with a slightly trembeling touch as he lifted her leg up to rest at his hip.
For as long as she kept the Kiss flowing there really wasn't much he could manage to say or do except cling to her and groan.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 am

Oh and she held it for a while. His reactions were so precious, so invigorating!

"Hmm?" Came the gently reaction to her name. But still she held him in the Kiss. Her legs wrapped around him. She kept the arch in her back sharp, holding her back up off of the sofa with little trouble. Her hands didn't stray from his neck and his face-- leaving nail marks on the vein of his neck.

Just when she didn't think he could stand it anymore, after long, intense minutes, Cass slipped her fangs from his pale lip. They were red with his blood and her tongue ran the sharp length of them before closing the wound on his lip with a sultry, rasping moan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next