Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:34 am

The gasp that escaped him upon being released was trembling, his voice nearly that of a weak whimper again as he rested his forehead gently against her chest with closed eyes. The tension in his body fading away as he was finally able to regain his senses with a muttered moan as he pressed his lips to her collar bone before pulling back enough to look down at her.

"You make me very happy... do you know that?" he smiled at her, his eyes as if still gazing through a haze as a gentle thumb touched her lips and got stained with his own blood.
"Precious Cassiel..." Charlie sighed, brushing his lips against hers again with a low murmur of lingering pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Cass' smile was a pleased one, even as she licked the rest of the blood from his lips and her own. She cradled what she could of Charlie in a gentle embrace, letting herself relax and sink down into the couch.

"I'm glad that I please you, Charlie. I am so very glad," she locked her eyes with his gaze. "Anything to make you happy, sugar," she said as she tugged gently at his hips and back to pull him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 am

Supporting his weight on his his elbows, resting them either side her head, he let her pull him as close as was possible. The same kind of smile across his lips as before and a gleam to his steel blue eyes as he returned the light caress with pale lips.
"You truly are sweet..." the youth whispered against her lips before looking back into her eyes with a content smile. "Anyone who can't see you for the diamond you are is a fool"
Charlie eased his fingers through her hair and slowly tilted his head to the side as locks of hazel fell down to crown his face.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

She gave a light laugh as her fingers found the strands of his hair and pushed them from his eyes.

"Then by your opinion, there are a lot of fools in the world. Not that I disagree with this statement in the least."

She leaned her head up, nuzzling her face into the side of his neck, taking in his scent and the softness of his skin quite greedily.

"But I would rather there were more fools. Makes it easier to blend in."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

Charlie made sure her legs were security around his waist before easing one arm in under her and around her waist, pulling her up with him as he stood to his feet. Wasn't potence nice?
"Blending in... how boring" he whispered in her ear and nipped at her earlobe before carrying her towards the stairs and slowly making his way up them. One arm still around her waist while the other held her thigh, supporting her so that she could relax.
"You don't blend... it's part of your appeal" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am

She could get very used to this sort of spoiling. Cass hooked her ankles together around him for extra support, but very lazily laid her head on his shoulder. Her arms were around his neck as she smiled serenely, letting her eyes fall halfway closed.

"You're right, I don't. But that fact makes the attempt entertaining on some levels."

She grinned and gave a content sigh.

"Haven't you ever tried to be inconspicuous?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Charlie let out a soft chuckle as he ascended the stairs. "I've tried" he smiled. "But I fund it easier to hide in plain sight than to try and avoid it all together"
He pushed the door to his bedroom open and carried her over to lay her down gently on the sheets as a hand moved to brush a lock of hair from her face.
"Anything you want to do? Perhaps a bath before day calls?" the youth asked softly, smiling at her with a warm expression.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:23 pm

"In plain sight, hm? I've never actually heard of that working without the use of Obfuscate. I tend to be unable to help drawing attention to myself," she smiled.

She beckoned him with a finger down to the bed with her.

"In your arms, you said. That's what I to do. Just be in your arms. The day can't take that away and I welcome it as long as I'm here with you."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 pm

He smiled, leaning over her to steal a kiss before laying down on the bed and pulling her close to him with a soft content sigh.
"Just rest then.." he smiled, gentle fingers easing through her hair as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Cass snuggled into Charlie contentedly, wrapping her arms around him. She nuzzled into the top of his chest. She closed her eyes and did as he said-- just rested. Totally relaxed and completely comfortable. No moving necessary, as far as she was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm

And if she stayed quiet, so did he. Comfortably resting until day came and sent them both to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:39 pm

No immediate worries sent Cass into a blissful sleep-- something that was sorely needed. It wasn't that sleeping had been a problem, but... well... there was something more relaxed being in the company of another.

She wasn't too terribly surprised when she woke the next night, still wrapped around Charlie as she blinked her eyes open. Immediately she smiled and gave his still sleeping body a squeeze for good measure. She then leaned up and kissed his lips before feeling that need to move and stretch.

She wasn't sure how long he would still be in his slumber. Moving a few strands of his hair from his face, she kissed him again and very carefully slipped from the bed and shook her hair, sure she must look quite the fright.

She tiptoed through the darkness and left the room. Cigarette or bath? That was the question. She fiddled with the ring on her finger-- and promptly opted for some air. She was growing to like the roof...

She first went downstairs to retrieve her bag and then quietly she went back up the stairs to the top and out the glass doors, without turning on any lights.

Lighting a clove, she began to take things from the black bag-- first the camera, then a memory card and then she began fiddling with different lenses. That sky lined called to her as much as Charlie did.

But she needed a better perspective... She looked left and then right. Without her hovering over the side of the roof, there wasn't a real good way this was going to work.

So she climbed up until she was standing on top of the ledge, thankful she wasn't in heels. She took a moment to get her bearings before taking a drag off of the clove and pulling the camera to her face, looking at the digital screen.

Click...Click...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

It took a little while, so she most likely had time to take a fair few pictures before the soft sound of naked feet on stone tiles could be heard as Charlie approached and then stopped in the doorway, leaning his shoulder against the frame with a smile as he watched her.
"Good evening... you're up early" the youth smiled brightly at her, a breath of wind moving past them and tugging at his hair, throwing a few strands of it into his face without him really caring much. "Careful... don't want you to fall"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 pm

The camera whirred and clicked but without a flash. She was walking ever so carefully back and forth along the dangerous edge-- seemingly without either noticing the danger or particularly caring. Like she had done this a million times before. The LCD screen shed enough of a glow to light up her face.

When Charlie spoke, she smiled-- stopping her movement for a moment as the wind moved past them. Her naked toes seemed to try to grip the ledge in the short amount of time.

"Thanks, Charlie... I'll be careful," she looked over to him as the camera was lowered to her chest. She turned, facing him completely now. "I'm always up this early. At least it lets me get some extra work in. And... I couldn't resist the opportunity. I hope you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 pm

"Of course I don't mind" he flashed her a brilliant smile as he leaned away from the door frame and stretched his arms above his head, arching his back as if he truly was a cat. The tank top he'd been sleeping in traveling up a little bit to expose his stomach for a moment before falling back down as he rested his hands behind his neck and took a couple of lazy steps towards her. The sweatpants he was wearing just a tad bit too long, causing them to drag against the floor when he walked. Not that he cared all that much though.

"I told you it was a beautiful view didn't I?" the youth stopped, tilting his head to the side. "And if anyone can make it justice, it's you"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 pm

She grinned as she watched him and then pivoted on one foot, looking back over the skyline. Very, very carefully, she dropped into a squat. She took a precaution, hooking her foot back over the safe side of the wall-- just in case she did happen to start to fall, she could have an attempt to stop herself.

"You are a cat, aren't you?" she asked with a chuckle. Cass pulled the camera back up face level, looking through the screen.

"It all depends on the lighting and the angle, really. How much passion the object... inspires me. So few things have been able to do that for me lately," she looked over her shoulder to Charlie with thankful eyes.

"But it's coming back..."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:15 pm

"Good..." the youth said with a soft smile. "I would be terrible to waste a talent such as yours to the lack of inspiration..." he lifted a hand, held it out to her and smiled as his gaze sought hers.
"Want to come downstairs with me? Or perhaps you'd like a few more pictures first? If you want... you can take more tomorrow..." Charlie offered with that same warm smile lingering on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm

She let the camera fall to her chest, the strap of the camera securing it to her person. She slowly-- very, very, very carefully-- reached her hand out to take his before moving at all off of the ledge.

And then she simply hopped down with little effort.

"The view's not going anywhere. Maybe we'll get an electrical storm," she smiled, just thinking about it. "Wouldn't that be a sight to capture?"

She pressed a button on the camera and powered it down before taking it from around her neck and placing it aside. Cass then placed her free hand on his arm.

"So did you like having me here today, Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 pm

"If there's an electrical storm I'll insist on coming up here to watch it with you" the youth found her hand with his and with a light tug pulled her into his arms as he smiled. "And yes..." he whispered as he brushed a hand across her cheek and moved a bit of her hair away from her shoulder to allow his fingers to trace down the side of her neck. "I liked it a lot...."
Charlie' fingers found her collar bone and traced it with a light touch.
"And you?" he leaned in slightly without taking his eyes off hers. "Did you enjoy staying..?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:52 pm

"Very much. I liked it very much," she said softly, very nearly hypnotized by his gaze as she leaned in closer to him and shivered at his touch. She was a Toreador and prone to awkward moments of lustful, lost staring.

"I--" Cass then laughed an embarrassed laugh and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm

Charlie leaned in as his hand found her chin, let his lips barely touch hers with a whisper and closed his eyes as he smiled.
"You what...?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Another shiver and another nearly coy smile. She blushed, her cheeks the lightest of pink.

"I had a very hard time leaving you in bed all alone," she responded back to him in the same whisper.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:09 pm

"I'm safe here... no need to worry about me... now is there?" he touched his lips to hers with a smile as he felt the blush, his hand moving to cup her cheek as he pressed his lip a little firmer against hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth, wanting to taste her as he held her close.
A low sigh escaping into the kiss as he let himself linger like that for a little while longer before pulling back slowly.
"Specially when you know you can just come back..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Cass smiled into the kiss, her tongue dueling with his. Perfectly happy, perfectly safe and undoubtedly in awe. She leaned firmly against him.

” If you are safe here then so am I. And I'll always come back. For as long as you will have me, sugar.”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:40 pm

"Sweet Cassiel..." the youth smiled, nipping at her lower lip as he opened his eyes again to find her gaze. One hand lingering at her cheek, the other on her lower back, gently tracing his fingers against her through the fabric of her clothes. "Of course I want you to come back" would be rather silly not to want that all things considered, now wouldn't it?

"Mm... if we get a lightning storm and you manage to capture that perfect moment like you did with those wonderful pictures you showed me before.. would you let me make a print, to keep here, at my home?" Charlie whispered. "I would love one of your pictures here... to remind me of you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower   A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A matter of style (Cassiel) - The White Tower
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next