Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)

Go down 
+3
Ali Laguna
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Ali looked at Griselda, she tried NOT to look at Erik, "Boss go hang with your man I got this." with a smile for Griselda while she filled another pitcher of beer.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:29 pm

She looked over at Ali a little confused. Then it hit her. She remembered. She nodded at Ali and smiled, turning to look at Erik.

"Want to head downstairs? Get away from the noise for a bit?"

And away from my bartender who maybe is dealing with issues due to your friend -- but those words, she didn't say.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:33 pm

"Sure" he'd never seen the downstairs so why not. "Does this mean I'm getting the full tour of the place?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:36 pm

She laughed softly at that.

"No. Just don't look at me weird when you see downstairs."

Because downstairs housed four rooms with beds, a set of showers and two changing rooms, plus various offices, including her own. She stepped around the bar and offered him her arm, being the 'gentleman' for once.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Sean Black wrote:
He nodded.

"I'll walk up with you. And here they are," he said with a grin. And even a smirk for the thief.

They happily handed the thief over, the CD's and the rest.

Rachel grinned as the guy mumbled the little blonde took him down.... and the officers laughed. Read him his rights and then left, looking up at Sean "Time to go relieve Salif so he can go hang out with Greg." with a warm smile and lean up to kiss him back this time much more properly then before.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:49 pm

"Mmm," he agreed, pulling her into a proper kiss before heading back inside. "We wouldn't want to keep Greg waiting," though his eyes said that he maybe kinda did.

"But I'll be good. Just know you're in for it later. Especially in that skirt."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
She laughed softly at that.

"No. Just don't look at me weird when you see downstairs."

Because downstairs housed four rooms with beds, a set of showers and two changing rooms, plus various offices, including her own. She stepped around the bar and offered him her arm, being the 'gentleman' for once.

"Shall we?"

He took her arm, "Please lead on."

Then he looked at the downstairs "Did this use to be brothel or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Sean Black wrote:
"Mmm," he agreed, pulling her into a proper kiss before heading back inside. "We wouldn't want to keep Greg waiting," though his eyes said that he maybe kinda did.

"But I'll be good. Just know you're in for it later. Especially in that skirt."

"Oh I like the sound of that." with a sexy smile at him, "I mean I wear the skirts just for you babe."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Erik Johns wrote:

He took her arm, "Please lead on."

Then he looked at the downstairs "Did this use to be brothel or something?"

She laughed softly at his question, showing him around a bit more.

"Something like that. The upstairs used to be a strip club, this was the lap dance area. And for a price, you could get the extra-private-lap dance in one of the rooms with a bed. I got fresh beds when I took over, since sometimes, I'm here so late I just crash -- and sometimes, my employees need a nap after a hard night."
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

"Oh I like the sound of that." with a sexy smile at him, "I mean I wear the skirts just for you babe."

He laughed and took her arm, leading her back upstairs toward the security room and through the crowd.

"No, you wear the skirts to drive me insane and show off your legs," he disagreed, but it was with good humor.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:05 pm

"Or Rachel and Sean can't wait to get home.' with a low chuckle as she showed him around, his arm now slipping around her shoulders and checking the place out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Sean Black wrote:

He laughed and took her arm, leading her back upstairs toward the security room and through the crowd.

"No, you wear the skirts to drive me insane and show off your legs," he disagreed, but it was with good humor.

'I would never do such a thing." with the almost exact innocent puppy dog eyes Griselda could get.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
"Or Rachel and Sean can't wait to get home.' with a low chuckle as she showed him around, his arm now slipping around her shoulders and checking the place out.

She leaned against him slightly, her lips twitching in amusement.

"Or that."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:27 pm

"What it's obvious they are like two teenagers, I'm not sure how you get any sleep at your place." pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

'I would never do such a thing." with the almost exact innocent puppy dog eyes Griselda could get.

Funny, the innocent look didn't work on Sean, either.

"Mmm-hmm. Keep it up. It's going to be worse on you the longer you do this."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:32 pm

"Worse in a good way or a bad way?" well she had to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
"What it's obvious they are like two teenagers, I'm not sure how you get any sleep at your place." pulling her closer to him.  

She pressed herself against him, but her answer was both truthful and never missed a beat.

"Earbuds and Iron Maiden."
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:45 pm

He pulled her against him in a tight hug, then laughed "sure you don't want to come crash at my place?"
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:47 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:
"Worse in a good way or a bad way?" well she had to clarify.

He smirked.

"As in, I'm going to make you beg and plead and deny you at least three times."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:49 pm

"Oh that's mean!" with a pout at him and then she was off to give Salif a hug; he'd make her feel wanted.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
He pulled her against him in a tight hug, then laughed "sure you don't want to come crash at my place?"

She laughed softly, leaning against him.

"I would. But I'd just screw up your sleep schedule," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:
"Oh that's mean!" with a pout at him and then she was off to give Salif a hug; he'd make her feel wanted.

He grinned.

"Uh-huh. And you'd love every minute!" he called to her, smirking as she went to hug Salif.
Back to top Go down
Salif
Elder
Salif

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Rachel Summers wrote:

He rose to his feet when Sean and Rachel came back into the room and held out his arms for a hug from Rachel.

"Kick ass, as usual, lady."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 pm

She hugged Salif tightly, "Why thank you. And we are kicking you out so you will go see your man." with a bright smile up at him.

Then looking at Sean "You fix the sound proofing yet?"
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
Erik Johns wrote:

She laughed softly, leaning against him.

"I would. But I'd just screw up your sleep schedule," she said honestly.

"Fair but for you." kissing her and a tighter hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next