Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)

Go down 
+3
Ali Laguna
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 pm

When she arrived and stepped behind the bar, Griselda simply slid a shot glass toward her.

"Drink that," she said, her tone one of 'don't argue with me'. The reason was simple; one shot wouldn't get the girl drunk but it might help her calm her nerves about being back to work.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 pm

"Yes Boss!" with a nod to Griselda, taking the shot and downing it quickly and looking at her with a nod. Then starting to work the bar, hoping it will come back just like old times.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:00 pm

The place was packed. Not as insane as some nights, but there was a fairly large crowd out there. The good news is that most of them were on the dance floor -- ordering beer and leaving it at the table while they hit the line for two-stepping. She grinned at Ali and then winked at Victor.

"Welcome back, Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:01 pm

"How you doing Ali?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:04 pm

"Thanks boss." with an actual shy smile at her.

Then to Victor "Better then I was, thanks for asking Mr. Steele. I'd offer your usual but you seem to be already in good hands." with a nod to the drink before him.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Since Ali was back and the bar wasn't all that busy, she scooted around the bar again. As the first strains of Take It Back started, she was falling in line on the dance floor once again. The bar was in good hands once more.

And yes, she was singing along. She loved Cindrella and Iron Maiden. That didn't mean that she didn't love her some Reba, too.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Ali grinned as the Boss took off to go dance and she went to draw some more beer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Rachel was there a bit later she had been double checking security with Sean, but now she stepped out in her outfit checking the bar, then seeing where Griselda was went to go dance with her.

Walking up to her "Hey Beautiful come here often?" batting her eyelashes at Griselda with an obvious over the top flirt and gorgeous smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:20 pm

It was hilarious to watch the two women together. When Rachel gave her that look and asked her question, her automatic response was to look at the blonde with an almost innocent look and bat her eyelashes like she was flattered.

"Who, me? Oh, every now and again," she said, with a little more swing to her hip and a slight smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:26 pm

He entered quietly, walking to the bar, he sat down at the bar, and turned to watch her dance. He was dressed in simple dark blue jeans, a white button up shirt and his hair pulled back. He looked tired but he promised he be here and so he was.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Her attention was commanded by Rachel at the moment, so she didn't see him. She wasn't ignoring him or anything, she was just on the dance floor with Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Victor continued leaning against the bar and watching the dancing. He glanced over at the stranger and smiled. "You wouldn't be Erik by any chance would you?"
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:46 pm

"Yes I am." turning towards him, and extending his hand towards the man he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
It was hilarious to watch the two women together. When Rachel gave her that look and asked her question, her automatic response was to look at the blonde with an almost innocent look and bat her eyelashes like she was flattered.

"Who, me? Oh, every now and again," she said, with a little more swing to her hip and a slight smirk on her lips.

"Funny me too. I know the owner do you?" over the top flirting right back with the hip swings too and dancing with her too and it was obvious if you knew them they were teasing each other.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 pm

Most wouldn't realize that they were joking, probably. The way the two moved, it really was almost like potential lovers in the making. But her lips twitched with amusement and she tilted her head.

"Oh, her? Yeah, I think I've seen her once or twice. You trying to impress me to get me to take you home?"

Yes, she was having too much fun with this. Way too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Erik Johns wrote:
"Yes I am." turning towards him, and extending his hand towards the man he didn't know.

"Hi" he smiled while taking the other man's hand "I'm Victor Steele, friend of Griselda's.  Nice to meet you"

Last edited by Victor Steele on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
Most wouldn't realize that they were joking, probably. The way the two moved, it really was almost like potential lovers in the making. But her lips twitched with amusement and she tilted her head.

"Oh, her? Yeah, I think I've seen her once or twice. You trying to impress me to get me to take you home?"

Yes, she was having too much fun with this. Way too much fun.

"Oh Sugar all I'd have to do is kiss you to get you to take me home, or tell you your man is talking to Victor at the bar." with a giggle and hug of Griselda, then turning her around to see that Erik had kept his word and was there as he promised her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Well, that certainly got her to stop dancing. She hugged Rachel and mentally kicked herself for not paying attention to the door to see him walk in. And while her mouth was close to Rachel's ear so that she could speak to the blonde, she spoke to her ghoul.

"Hair and face check, keep the hat or ditch?"

Yes, fashion advice on the dance floor. It's how she rolled.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Rachel looked her over, with a winning smile hugging her back whispering "You look amazing and it all looks great as you are. Go greet your man my dear." with a kiss of her cheek, then wiping off her baby girl pink lipstick from her boss's cheek.

Then she spotted her pick pocket, oh he was so her's now, she watched Griselda go towards her man and she was off to get her thief both very happy at the moment. She touched her ear bud to let Sean know what she was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Sean Black
Elder
Sean Black

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:33 pm

On the mic: "I see him. Got him on camera 3. He's all yours."

He didn't sound in the least concerned for Rachel's safety.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm

She leaned in to press a kiss against Rachel's cheek -- she wasn't wearing lip gloss at the moment, so she wasn't worried about leaving an imprint on the blonde's cheek. And then she was off toward the bar, though her bright smile turned to a look of concern when she saw just how tired Erik looked.

Oh, he shouldn't have come out if he was that tired. Cue fretting. And he was talking to Victor, so she didn't want to interrupt that conversation, either. Cue awkward.

So instead, she just slipped back behind the bar and put on her bartender smile, waiting for drinks to be ordered.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
Erik Johns wrote:

"Hi" he smiled while taking the other man's hand "I'm Victor Steele, friend of Griselda's.  Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Steele.  Seems like her theme nights are going very well." he glanced at her and Rachel on the dance floor with a soft laugh.  HE got the joke from their body language then looking at Victor again "What do you do Mr. Steele?" turning his back to the dance floor so he missed Griselda coming back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:03 pm

"Investment banker" he smiled. "And you? Griselda spoke highly of you, so I admit to wanting to meet you, as I always watch for talented people"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Sean Black wrote:
On the mic: "I see him. Got him on camera 3. He's all yours."

He didn't sound in the least concerned for Rachel's safety.

"Oh I'm getting him, you want to call 50 quietly to meet me in the back?" because she was going into the men's room to get the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Erik Johns
Methuselah
Erik Johns

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:09 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
"Investment banker" he smiled. "And you? Griselda spoke highly of you, so I admit to wanting to meet you, as I always watch for talented people"

"Investments as well, but more up and coming companies to invest in verses banking." with a nod to him. "I've never done the banking side of things, stocks I've done, what I'm doing now I like a lot - matching backers with start ups - is probably a better way to put it. BUT not for banks - it's private investors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)   Hayrides and Barn Dances (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayrides and Barn Dances (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next