Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping Busy (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:51 pm

They followed her, not bothering to hide the fact that they were looking at her ass in the jeans she wore as she led them upstairs. They were just not dumb enough to say anything about it.

"Well, you never know what might be useful. Again, it's just routine."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:53 pm

She used an electronic key card to open the security room door. Stepping inside, she walked up to the video cassette recorder that held the security tape, hitting the eject button and handing the tape over to them with a smile.

"Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Gatlin took the tape from her and put it inside of a plastic evidence bag.

"Thank you, Miss McKenzie. If you can think of anything else that would help our investigation, you will let us know?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 pm

She nodded her head with a smile.

"Of course. I'm sorry I can't be more help; I really didn't know him at all. Just in passing."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:56 pm

They smiled and held up the tape she had given to them.

"This is probably more helpful than you realize. We'll be in touch, Miss McKenzie. You have a good evening."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:57 pm

She grinned again and left the security room, letting the door lock behind her. She started back down the stairs, obviously to let them out the locked door of the bar.

"You too, Detectives. And good luck."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Hart and Gatlin both grinned.

"Thank you."

They left when she let them out the door. In truth, the club owner wasn't truly a suspect for the murder of the boy. They were a little surprised that she had even seemed to know who he was or had any interaction with him at all. They were happy that they had even gotten security footage from the club. Not many bars and clubs had any actual security other than a few bouncers when the evenings were busy. So they counted that as a win and left, pleased with their progress.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:00 pm

She waved goodbye to the two and locked the door behind them, so that she could finish setting up for the night ahead.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:01 pm

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Busy (open)   Keeping Busy (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping Busy (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2