Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

steampunk Wednesday (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:55 am

"I cannot even feel half my toes..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:58 am

She put her hands on her hips looking at him, "You know what I mean, look for a positive for once Mr. Steele, you'd be surprised what you'd find."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:01 am

Victor stared for a moment. Then stuck out his tongue and thumbed his nose. "I would enjoy a CD"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 am

She smirked at him, "See I knew you had it in you, and I'll make you a CD of her music." with a soft laugh, turning again to serve the last of the Steampunker's, well the majority of them, a few die hards were still there but most had left and it was only midnight.

Looking at him, "Mind if I finish up the inventory here at the bar? If you don't then move up here so I can take care of it and still talk." with a hopeful look at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:05 am

"Of course" he smiled while following her. "From time to time, I've been known to have a sense of humor"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:06 am

"Well glad to know it's not dead." with a smirk at him and a nod, "But you always seem so serious about everything."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:08 am

"Yes. I suppose I am. I am working to rectify that. It is one reason I visit here more often, to absorb a different viewpoint"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:10 am

"The clubs or mine?" with a raised eye brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:11 am

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:13 am

That got a rich laugh from her, "How politically correct of you sir."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:31 am

"Oh... I am far from politically correct" he smirked "And really, my name is Victor."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:33 am

"Very well Victor, you gave a very safe answer a moment ago so it sounded very politically correct." with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:41 am

"It was also a correct answer. And one you should consider flattering, given as you are the woman behind the bar. If your presence is one reason that brings a customer in, along with the overall atmosphere of the bar, then you are successful at giving me cause to answer yes to both questions."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:42 am

She paused, thinking on his words, then said "Thank you very much, I'm not use to such praise and I don't think you give it lightly." with a more a bow then just a nod, working on the inventory more "Your question."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:44 am

"I believe in honest flattery" he smiled warmly

"If you could know a hidden truth about history, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:45 am

"Nothing, because I think it's hidden for a reason." with a chuckle "Actually at this point it would be more, how did Tutankhamen die."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:48 am

"He had a broken leg, malaria and a form of Kohler disease. When he fell and broke his leg, his weakened body could not cope with the additional trauma and he died. At least that is the best current medical guess."

"Do you think historical facts should remain hidden? Or is it best for them to see the light of day? And if not, who determines the validity and nature of that censorship?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:51 am

"AS it has been long stated the victors write the history. Many would love to know whom shot Kennedy; I am not sure there will ever be a clear cut answer in our life time that people will believe, some people still don't believe in the Moon landing to this day." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:52 am

"Yes, we do write history" he smirked.

"Seriously, I'm pretty sure it was a crazy guy with a Carcano rifle that killed Kennedy. The moon landing was a total fake though, to distract the world from the invasion of Mars."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:54 am

"No the Invasion from Mars didn't happen ..." shaking her head "It was Jupiter right?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 am

"Jupiter had an outpost on Mars, and had previously launched an attack against Coca Cola, so Mars was invaded in retaliation."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:00 am

"Crack a smile so I know you're joking...." looking at him with a shake of her head, pretty sure he's BSing her.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 am

"Shouldn't the absurdity of the statement be sufficient qualifier for the humor?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:06 am

"Yes but your delievery makes it still hard for me to tell if you are being serious or if ou are being sarcastic." with a slightly embarrassed smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:13 am

"It is a useful skill at times. Try my mannerisms on your perverted professor. He will be disarmed and confused. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steampunk Wednesday (Open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next