Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

steampunk Wednesday (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm

"Fair enough" he smiled "As for the car, I'm very glad. Feel free to ask if you ever want to do it again"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 pm

"No I'll get to confident and do something stupid in it." with a grin at him. She moved just enough to keep conversation but keep taking inventory, but not enough to be rude to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:36 pm

"Well, we'll get some glamour shots of you with it then if you like" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:37 pm

"Oh no no no...." shaking her head "That would not be wise." with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 pm

"As you wish. How are your classes going?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 pm

"Frustratingly but they are going." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:48 pm

"What are you having difficulty with?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:59 pm

"A professor's interpretation of abnormal psy that's all." with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:00 pm

"Mmmm.... you are  confident and hard headed. I'm sure you can overcome that"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:02 pm

"I am not hard headed." with a grin at him, "But thank you it's a rather frustrating class but we'll see.'
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:16 pm

"You are German and Argentinian. The Latina and the Germanic combine to create a perfect combination for hard headed. Still, I believe you will prevail, for you wish to."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:00 am

'No all Argentinian. No German." with a smile at him. "But I'm waiting to see what he gives me for my final paper then we'll see." with a roll of her eyes "I believe he is a closeted something that takes it out on his classes."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:03 am

"I could call a friend in New York and have somebody named Guido show up" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:06 am

"Well he has focused most of the class on abnormal sexuality instead of abnormal psychology." with a soft laugh.   "Soo the assigned term paper topics should be interesting." taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 am

"You could do one titled 'On the Sexual Practices of Closeted Cross Dressing Transgender Necrophiliacs' and freak him out?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:10 am

"No he is assigning the topics, when we meet with him in his office." with a roll of her eyes "I'm just not feeling a good feeling if you know what I mean." filling out her inventory form on a few things, then looking at him. "I wanted to hear more about why sociopaths are believed to be on the rise and things like the removal of multiple personality from being a diagnosis."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:13 am

"Sociopaths are not on the rise. Our ability to recognize them among a growing and increasingly urban population are improving, as is the detection of their activities. As for being uncomfortable, you may wish to express your concerns to somebody within the college administration, one should not have to feel that uncomfortable dealing with a teacher."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:15 am

"Well I just don't know what topic I'm getting and why we have to go one on one to get the topic. Why not just hand them out at class?" with a shrug "I may ask my counselor to go with me."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 am

"That would be a wise idea, as would logging anything that causes you to feel discomfort. It may be representative of a greater issue. Alternatively, you could bait a trap, and see if he takes it by making improper advances, and in doing so, be the cause of his undoing."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 am

"Don't want to bait that trap without witness already there.' shaking her head "He's tenured and it's just a bad situation all around." working a bit more and filling out the form.

"It could just be me being overly worried about nothing but just not my thing."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:25 am

Victor nodded. "Tread carefully then."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:32 am

"I plan too." with a bright smile, then seeing a customer come to the bar she waited on them and closed out their tab. Then cleaned their used glasses and then headed back.

"So anything new with you?'
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:32 am

"I had a ghost visit my home"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:35 am

"Really like Scrooges partner?" raising an eyebrow at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:36 am

"Like a disembodied voice growling, and then it smashed my mirror. I presume that it achieved what it wished, as it did not harm me, nor caused any other damage or returned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: steampunk Wednesday (Open)   steampunk Wednesday (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

steampunk Wednesday (Open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next