Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 pm

She bit her lip "It had nothing to do with my employer, or at least we don't think so." glancing to Salif. "I'm healed physically." with a nod to Sean.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:35 pm

He frowned.

"Wait. You said that you could be attacked by someone wanting to get to your employer, then you tell me you were attacked, but it had nothing to do with your vampire boss?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm

She sighed "It was not an attack at the house, I've been going to college and well some guys well you know." looking any where but Sean or Salif.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:39 pm

He was silent for a few more moments. Then he reached out to touch her. His fingertips caressed her cheek, a gentle gesture of affection. Then he turned her head, turning her to face him so that he could look at her.

"Do you want me to do this, Rebecca?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:41 pm

"You said to let you make the choice and to give you more credit then I was." leaning her face into his hand. "So here's my so called life, I tried to keep it general so you aren't in trouble and neither am I." with a look at him.

"I want you in my life, but I'd rather let you go now then to pull you in and hate me in a year or two for doing so."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 pm

He shook his head.

"You didn't answer my question, Rebecca. Do you want me to do this? Yes or no."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 pm

She looked at him in the eye "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 pm

He nodded slowly.

"Can I at least meet this guy first? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 pm

"Yes but if you were not even willing to try why would I set it up?" looking at him as she shyly chewed her lip.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 pm

His brown eyes met with hers.

"If I wasn't willing to try or listen, would I ask you to set it up?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:52 pm

"No but that's why I didn't set it up without talking to you...." still leaning her head in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:55 pm

He continued to stare at her.

"Now, you've talked to me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:56 pm

Her face lit up as he spoke "Really?" trying to NOT get her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 pm

He nodded.

"Really."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:58 pm

She suddenly hugged him if he'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Of course he let her. Not once during the entire conversation had he pulled away from her. Now that she was in his arms, his arms tightened around her and pulled her close. And he just held her, burying his face against her shoulder.

"Is this why you wouldn't see me? Why you wouldn't talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 pm

She nodded her head yes, "And I was trying anything to keep from calling or talking to you because well.... I didn't want you to hate me or think I was crazy...." she whispered to him.

Her body melted to his, she relaxed it was like with Salif but different, she knew she was safe right here.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 pm

He looked a little hurt.

"You didn't trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:07 pm

"I've not trusted anyone in a very very long time. But Salif and Griselda said if you thought I was worth it you'd try." she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:12 pm

He frowned again.

"And you thought that I wouldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:13 pm

"I don't think what I'm asking of you, most would do for me." looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:14 pm

"But I'm different? Why now?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:17 pm

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." she said sheepishly "I've missed you and keep talking about you even after I tried to walk away for your own good." looking embarrassed "I've been thinking about what you've said, and I realized you were right. You deserved the truth and so here it is. You can still walk away." as she started to obviously doubt her worth in all of this and obvious not his.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:20 pm

He thought about that one. Truly thought about it, since he didn't say anything for a good 45 seconds. Then he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Rebecca, I've never walked away from you. I don't... I'm not sure that I can do this, what you're asking for me. I don't know enough to make that decision yet. But I care for you, I care for you a lot. And I can't walk away not knowing what could happen from here on out. I'll meet your friends, if you want. I'll see what they say. But I can't give you a guarantee. Just... know that I'm not opposed to it. I want to know, because I want to see what you and I might be in the future."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:23 pm

She nodded her head slowly, taking in his words, it wasn't a no but not quite a yes. "I'll see what can be arranged how's that?" glancing at him, if he made any sudden move's she'd wince it would take a bit to loose that trait again. "Thank you." she said softly, glancing to Salif to see what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: