Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:25 pm

"Yes. Over the next three nights, you'll ingest some of my blood. Then, at least once a month you'll get more. I realize that the notion of drinking blood probably isn't a pleasant one, so I'll do what I can to minimize the quantity while not skipping on quality. I should warn you, Kindred blood can be some what addicting, but you only end up suffering withdrawals if you aren't given blood once a month."

He paused before he said, "But once the blood is in, there's no going back, so this is kind of like that scene in the Matrix. You take my blood and your whole life, and everything you've known about the world shifts, or you don't and we re-write your memory, this conversation never happens and you stay in the dark. But the choice has to be made by you."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Sean nodded.

"Can I ask what needs to be done as far as my family goes? I've got parents and such here, or near here. I need to know what I need to do for them in this, too."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:33 am

"Right now, nothing. You won't be able to tell them about our society, not any of it. And over time you'll have to begin severing ties. You'll eventually have to fake your own death and come up with a new identity, but that's all years down the line, five to ten at the very least. I'd suggest using that time to build memories, take the time to truly cherish the people in your life, Sean, because if you choose this path, you'll likely outlive them."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:43 am

He thought about that one, too. Then he nodded, clapping his hands together.

"All right. So I'll at least get to say goodbye." He nodded again, then shrugged. "Okay, then. Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:34 am

Chase nodded and concentrated for a moment as he increased the potency of his blood. After the moment had passed, he brought his wrist to his mouth and bit his vein open, holding the wound out to the young man.

Yep, Chase was about to find out of the kid was squeamish.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:50 am

He didn't look squeamish. And, in fact, he wasn't. But there was this whole weird wrist-to-mouth thing....

"Whoa. You're not really my type, man. Can we get a glass up in here or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 am

Hearing Sean's words she tried not to laugh, because it had been so long she never thought twice about a wrist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:09 pm

He almost snorted.

"I can drip it into your mouth like a baby bird if it makes you feel better."

Chase nodded to Griselda as he said "Or she might be able to poof a cup into existence... if she wants to."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Sean just tilted his head.

"Seriously? You went the baby bird route because I asked for a glass? Cheep, cheep, cheep?"

He kind-of fluttered his arms, then just shook his head.

"Is it entirely out of the question for me to just walk into the kitchen over there and get a solo cup?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:55 pm

She tilted her head and leaned slightly against Chase's side, lifting one hand.

"Your call, Chase. I can poof it, we can let him get a glass from the kitchen, or, one of my personal favorites, we can just sit on him."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Rachel moved towards the kitchen as they bantered she returned with a wine glass.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 am

Chase looked at Rachel as she returned and said "Well, at least my blood rates more than a solo cup." he said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 am

'I don't have crystal sir." with a straight face as she handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 am

He snorted a laugh.

"I'm not that fancy."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 am

"Yes sir." with a glance to Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:36 am

She, on the other hand, was trying very hard not to laugh. It was difficult, actually, to not just crack up.

"You want me to conjure you some of the fine crystal? I will, swear to God, I will."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Chase looked at Rachel and quirked a brow at her, "Not a sir, remember?" then his face broke into a smile, "But thank you for the glass, dear."

He looked to Griselda, "He's a noob, he doesn't rate the Crystal... yet."

Then he proceeded to let five drops drip into the glass and offered it to Sean, "See, now we've used a perfectly good wine glass for something so minuscule."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Rachel nodded to him, gave Sean a big smile, and then sat by Salif again to see how this was going to finish going down.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 am

Sean took the glass from Chase with a smirk.

"Sorry, man. You're just still not quite my type. She is," he said, giving Rachel a wink, "and so is she," he nodded toward Griselda, "but I'm not desprasexual yet."

With another wink for Rachel and with no ceremony whatsoever, he tilted the glass up and drank from it -- not even bothering to ask for a chaser. It was a small amount of blood anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Chase smirked at Sean as he said "You don't want to sleep with her," with a nod towards Griselda, "She has this horrifying condition called Jealous Brujah. It seldom ends well for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 pm

That got a laugh from Rachel "I hear it's a condition for many Brujah." with a grin at Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:38 am

She laughed and leaned close to Chase. Unable to help herself, she pressed a gentle kiss to the Brujah's temple, her arm snaking around his shoulders.

"It's not really a condition that many Brujah have... it's a condition that the lovers of Brujah contract. Some really want to be cured of it. Me? Oh, I think it just makes all the heartache that he puts me through worth it." She winked at Chase, because that really, really was a joke.

Her hand curled in his hair and gently twirled her fingers in his hair, smiling at Sean.

"I don't know if you realized this or not, but he's off the market, too. In case you become... what was it?... desprasexual?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 am

"Uh-oh," Sean commented with a wink toward Rachel. "Guess that means that you've got your work cut out for you, darling."

He didn't really feel any different. Which was both good and bad, supposedly. He leaned over and slipped his arm around Rachel's shoulders.

"I'm guessing the Jealous Brujah is a bit worse than Jealous Construction Worker. But they're likely similar in symptoms."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:42 pm

She first tensed but he could tell it wasn't from him, then she curled into him with a tight hug. A soft whispered "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Chase smiled as he wrapped his arms around Griselda, holding her close.

"I imagine that jealous construction worker might be a bit similar. Once you hit jealous Brujah you won't need a sledgehammer to take buildings apart... or people who might want to hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: