Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacBeth they said (ST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:18 am

"No no." shaking her head "Well you should sit down because you're never going to believe me." with a soft laugh, but she pulled out a wrinkled piece of paper that looked official but well worn.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:21 am

Sean looked between the blonde and Salif, then sat down on the edge of a chair.

"Okaaaayyy....."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:22 am

She handed him the piece of paper and chewed her bottom lip. "Yes it's mine." waiting for him to flip out.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am

To his credit, Sean didn't flip out. He studied the page for a few very long moments, and when he spoke, he just glanced up at her, unsure what he was thinking. His face was rather unreadable.

"Your name is Ruth?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 am

'Not since the great depression." she said softly to him. "I currently have only two alias's - Rebecca is one and the one my employer calls me is Rachel." she replied calmly to him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:25 am

He stared at the piece of paper for a few more minutes.

"You're kidding me, right? This is a joke?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:27 am

She pulled out another document from her purse and handed it to him, looking at him and waiting for his next reply.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:41 am

He was shaking his head.

"This... Rebecca, this is impossible."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:44 am

She knelled before him, looking up at him "It's not but you see why things are hard to try and explain?" looking up at him with her pale silver blue eyes, she gently went to put her hands on his knees. "I don't normally sleep with people when I'm doing an investigation, but I did with you." she said softly "And I've been running from telling you this from the last time we met. To bring you to my world any more I have to share more information that could get my "employer" hurt." with a sad smile at him.

"I can't do that." looking at him "But if you are willing to hear more from me I can try to explain but it will totally change your world, or I can call my employer and you'll just think we had pizza and some beer as I came back to town from doing business out of town." honestly said but a hint of sadness to her words.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 am

He didn't pull away from her. She noticed that first. He didn't pull away from her or flinch, but he did just look more and more confused.

"Wait. I'm lost. I don't even know how this is even a little bit possible... but are you telling me that all I am was some sort of investigation for you? And I don't even know your employer. Why would telling me this get someone I don't know hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 am

She looked at him "Remember your boss disappearing?" she said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 am

He nodded slowly.

"Yeah... yeah, I remember. How could I forget?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:50 am

"I helped find his body, just you didn't know it was me." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 am

He blinked as he stared at her.

"Wait. What? So this whole thing... you and me... that was just an investigation into my boss disappearing?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 am

"When I first met you at the site yes. The date and what followed no." she said with a blush to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:55 am

He looked at her, watched her face.

"So... why is this happening? Why are you telling me this?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 am

"For very selfish reasons. One the last time we were together you told me to not make the choice I did and to trust you. Two I've been running from you since the last time we were together that I felt I should tell this to you and let you choose if you want to be with me in my world or run for the horizon." she said barely above a whisper - trying hard not to crack and break down.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:01 am

Salif, with his usual calm, came up behind Rachel and put a hand on her shoulder.

"What she's saying, Sean, is that she cares for you. She doesn't want to put you in a rough position by doing so. She is telling you the truth to see if you care enough for her to put this life that you know behind you. She wants to know if there is a chance for the two of you or if she is wasting both her time and yours."

Sean glanced up when Salif spoke this time. Then he looked back at Rachel.

"So that's my choice? I can either be with you or be without you? Nothing in between?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 am

Rachel looked up at Salif and then back at Sean "I don't think there can be. I can be attacked or hurt by those trying to get to my "employer" and I don't want to put you in that position. I can't pretend to be something I'm not, it's not fair to either of us. I can't just get married, have 3.5 kids and call it a day. My world is a bit more complicated." with a hand on Salif's hand for support but not moving her other hand from Sean's leg.

Looking at Sean, "I don't think it's fair to do something in between when it puts you at danger for reason's you wouldn't know or why your girlfriend looks 18 still 5 years from now." sadly spoken but honesty was there.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 am

Sean was clearly trying to process the entire situation.

"I... Rachel, I care about you. Probably more than I should. But before I can answer that, I need to know what's happening. I can't make a decision until I know what I'm dealing with. What are you? A member of the mafia? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Rachel looked to Salif then took a deep breath, "Well you have to have a true moment of disbelief, and let's say I'm tied to a supernatural creature. They keep their world hidden from "mortals" for their safety and yours. I am as old as that says because working for them comes some benefits, but I've never been good enough to be one of them." with a sad smile at him. "So in this unique state of limbo I stay." she looked to Salif again to see if that was a good way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Salif nodded.

Sean, though, looked deeply disturbed.

"Supernatural creature? Like what, a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 pm

She laughed softly "No not a demon or a shapeshifter either. And just so you know my employer does not glitter." hoping that helped narrow things down a little.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 pm

He blinked.

"There are supernatural things that glitter?"

He was still trying to process things. And doing it poorly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:57 pm

"Sorry was trying a Twilight reference. Or maybe a Louie or Lestate reference?" with a hopeful smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacBeth they said (ST)   MacBeth they said (ST) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MacBeth they said (ST)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Central Florida State College Campus-
Jump to: