Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am

"Into Disney?" He chuckled. "Good luck with that. The best you'd be able to do is book the room in Cinderella's castle to stay over night, but I hear those reservations are made months and months in advance. Otherwise, the goody two-shoes staff won't let you in after hours. I mean, I guess it could be all in who you...uh..." He shook his head. "Never mind. Anyway, Cocoa beach! It's just a nice beach nearby. All sorts of shops and stuff along the way and much more relaxing than the crowds at Disney-- unless you're going for the rides, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Myra Tarrant
Ancilla
Myra Tarrant

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm

She grinned, "I'm pretty good, but not every girl can be Cinderella I guess." Myra clucked her tongue as if thinking. "I wonder if I can make it there in this thing... you guys want to come with me and make a night of it?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 pm

"Sure, we can do that. But we'll have to follow you in our car. We don't want to get it towed, you know? And that way, if you car breaks down, we can just pick you up," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Myra Tarrant
Ancilla
Myra Tarrant

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:17 pm

"Good idea." The dumb blonde look on her face was genuine. "I didn't think of that. I'll follow you since you know where you're going then." She hopped back into the car quickly, very much excited.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:43 am

The two men exchanged amused looks as they shook their heads and got back into their own vehicles. It was just a few moments before they were pulling back onto the highway, going slow enough that she could keep up with them, but not appear to be Sunday drivers.

It was a good 30 minutes or so before they took an exit that was clearly marked for Cocoa Beach. Being as late as it was at night, parking was really no problem. And the large beach was deserted, of course. But it was pretty enough. All the businesses along the beachfront were closed except for the hotels and motels.
Back to top Go down
Myra Tarrant
Ancilla
Myra Tarrant

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:29 pm

She pulled up to the beach beside them and jumped out the car, taking a big deep whiff of the ocean. "That's amazing... It's like I can smell the sunscreen, beer and vomit." She giggled. "Nah, just kidding." She looked around for anyone else hanging out on the beach or any signs she might have to disobey willfully.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 am

The flags on the beach indicated that it was dangerous to swim at the moment-- the tides and rip current were too strong. And there was no lifeguard on duty at the present. But Myra could see a truck with lights on it going up the beach in the opposite direction of where they were, patrolling.

The beach itself was pretty much barren. She could hear a few people out on their hotel balconies and smell cigarette smoke. They guys had gotten out of their car and were standing nearby, looking a little tired, but no worse for the wear.

"When the wind is right, you can smell funnel cake," the driver chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Myra Tarrant
Ancilla
Myra Tarrant

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 pm

"No way?" Myra asked incredulously. She was oblivious to the fact that he might be teasing her. The city girl had no idea what the flags meant, but ran out onto the beach in a quick moment. Two steps into the sand she frowned down at her feet. "Aww... right." She kicked off her shoes and put her cute purple painted toes into the sand and wiggled. "It's like a dream, or some kind of tv show. I bet it's a madhouse here during the day. I'm glad we're here together."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:14 am

They were following behind at a steady pace, "Hey! Just don't go out too far in the water, okay? Current's strong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)   I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I went to Disney World and all I got was this lousy...? (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2