Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 am

"I'd like that very much."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:14 pm

"you have my number. Call any time" he said with a content grin. "So do you have to dash off?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Her hand continued to roam idly over his body as she nibbled lightly at his neck. "I've got a little more time." She didn't seem inclined to move if she didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

He nuzzled into her nipping with a pleasant sounding blend of a moan and hum as he twitched slightly from it. His hand lightly traced the outline of her naked figure. It was clear he was not going to be the one to make her move any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 am

Soft touches, little nips and kisses. So different from their earlier actions. It was nice, the changes, the difference. Even the sand felt good against her skin. She relaxed, content for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 am

Their play reveled a lot about him. One moment sweet and gentle and next violent and taking only to move back again to gentle. He enjoyed cuddling after brutalizing his lover but most lovers who were on board with be brutalized had no desire for gentle caresses at all. It seemed Ren was a wonderful blending of both.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 am

That was a past experience they both seemed to share. The lack of cuddling after. She was certainly enjoying it.

"It's beautiful out here."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 am

He looked down at the Brujah in his arms, a small dancing on his lips as he opened his mouth sounding like a Toreador and not a stray Setite for once as he whispered his response "It most certainly is." His eyes making it no question at all as to exactly what or more precisely who he was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:45 am

Ren had tilted her head up to look at him. She blushed, smiled, and looked back at his chest. She was still quite shy.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:50 am

He chuckled deeply and squeezed her a little closer leaning down to brush his lips against her brow.

"You have such a cute blush. I mean it, " He whispered pausing to smile wickedly down at her "Your blush makes me think of such wicked wicked things. Its good we established you can kick my ass hmm" He laughed again "important to keep me in line."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:46 pm

She laughed softly, a sound that was nearly drowned out by the lapping of the waves. "I may have just gotten lucky."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm

He laughed as well "True enough, we may have to try again soon. Shall we spar for forfeits next time?" He asked in his best fiddle of gold against your soul voice.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 pm

"You're a little dangerous." The words punctuated with a slight nip at his ear.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:42 pm

He twitched at the nip and laughed "na uh." He replied as he gave her a small squeeze "Am as harmless as kitchen cats."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:27 pm

"I'm not sure I'd ever call you harmless."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

He laugh once more "How about mostly harmless. I saw that on the cover or a book once. It was the plant holding a sign, thats the sort of image that sticks with you."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

"How about ocassionally harmless with a high chance of violence and danger?"
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 am

"You know, that sound like the worlds strangest weather report." He chuckled a bit and turned to lay on his side so he could face her "But all of that aside you are being evasive my clever dear. Shall we play for forfeits or not next time?" He smiled a devilish smile "I cant imagine either of us will will mine paying what is required of us if the other is victorious."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 am

She nodded softly. Though a hint of something almost like shame filled her gaze. "I will play for forfeits, as long as it doesn't involve feeding." She met his gaze, her fingers reaching up to trace along his cheek. "I...there are...issues." It seemed she wanted to say more, but was reluctant.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 pm

He looked at her is alien eyes seeming curious. "I would never make you drink. Or even try. If you ever do, it should be because you want to give that much of you to me." He paused and though then asked softly "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:48 pm

The look in her eyes was grateful. "It's not so much something that happened. More...just how I've always been."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:57 pm

"I think I understand. It is wise to be cautious, to hold something back. But some nights wisdom is not the course that can hold back the shadows that plagues all. some nights it is better to let go and feel. But you are the only one who can judge when it is such a night. For you, I can be patient."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:47 am

She leaned in, pressing a kiss to his neck. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:41 am

He leaned down just a little and kissed her brow once more and traced an idle finger along the curve of her side.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 am

She made a soft sound. Happy that he understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next