Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Free of her vice like grip his arms wrapped around her. One behind her neck seeking to pull her lips to his and one around her waist attempting to pull her lower onto his member as she teased him with just the beginning of her sweet tightness.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:27 pm

She let him pull her in for the kiss, she did so enjoy his kisses. Her lower half, however, was still immobile. With a nip to his lower lip that bordered on painful, she suddenly rolled, taking him with her, until she was on her back, and he was on top. He had a little more leverage now.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:49 am

He kissed her deeply. Especially as she rolled and placed him in a more dominate position in their coupling. He nipped her lips back not holding himself to merely nearly painful. His bite stung as he did what was likely unexpected and pulled back in her slightly so that he just barely rested between her lips. The both wanted one another and the torture of denial could after all work both ways.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:23 am

She growled as his teeth found painful purchase on her lip. Her eyes caught the moonlight, the stormy grey looking almost silver. The teasing turned soft growl into a frustrated whimper. She wanted him. She wanted him to take her. She began to squirm underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 pm

He pulled back then leaning up to look down into her beautiful eyes. His hungry gaze holding hers as he gave them what they both wanted and began to sink into her. Slowly stretching her. Pushing through her nightly virginity with a soft hiss as he bared his fangs in hunger and his eyes drifted shut.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:42 pm

She stared up at him, her own gaze full of hunger and desire. As he pressed into her she cried out, the pain and pleasure overwhelming her. Her head rolled to the side exposing her throat. Her hips pressed upwards to meet his.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Another line he wasnt supposed to cross. He had made promises. Promises that mattered so much more when the sighing and gasping brujah wasnt rolling beneath him so beautifully. He leaned forward and kissed her throat as he began to move in her in short rolling thrust.

He stretched his own neck so his throat and shoulder was bared to he mouth as he softly whispered "Bite?" and his fangs sank into her soft skin once more. With one difference from when they were first together. this time he sucked and the sweet taste of her flooded into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:40 pm

The movement of her hips matched his as she ground against him. His request caused to fangs to extend as the desire coursed through her. Digging her nails into his back she leaned up and sank her teeth into his throat at the same time she felt his penetrate hers. She groaned softly as the writhed against one another. She was so lost in the Kiss she didn't feel the difference at first, didn't feel him feeding from her. Suddenly she gasped, her eyes snapping open in shock. She didn't break her own kiss, nor did she drink, though the whimpering was a nice added touch.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Her soft gasp encouraged him. He held her tighter almost to the point of crushingly tight as he ground into her passionatly and drank slow and deep. He didn't try to make her drink, but he wanted her to. He wanted that feeling that connection to her. But it was her decision her choice, to give into the temptation or resist.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 pm

And she was struggling with that resistance. Her body continued to betray her, writhing against him, seeking as much pleasure as possible from him. Her own Kiss lingered, her fangs digging deeper as she dealt with her own darker desires.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 pm

And luke continued his slow drinking savoring the sweet that's of her and moaning softly as hi body moved with hers. Thrusting and stirring her deeply with forceful and passionate vigor.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Ren held him tightly, her hips rolling up to meet his with each solid thrust he took. Her nails dug into his sides and back as sought to keep him pressed to her. Slowly she became aware that he was drinking from her, tasting her in ways few others ever had. The soft whimper increased till it was a throaty groan of both passion and fear.

Last edited by Ren on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:17 pm

He pulled his fangs away, not far and the wound remained as he turned to softly whisper in her ear, his bloody lips so close she could as much feel his words as her them.

"Ren" His voice was soft hot urgent "Drink" It was a request it was an offer, it was soft and insistant. Get lost in me. Give in to me. Be just a little...mine.

his fangs were back in her as the words still echoed in her ears and he was drinking again. The entire time he had never ceasd the rocking of his hips stretching her, filling her up pulling back only to do it once again. He wanted her it wasn't an act as I had been so many times. There was something there this time and as he drowned in her sweet blood something very near excited fear shot through him. This never ended well, but as he drank he decided he just didn't care. This feeling was worth the nightmare it would eventually cause.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 pm

The combination of excitement and fear was wonderful. A heady mix that had her nearly sobbing with the overwhelming sensations. For the moment, her body was his, her blood was his, he fear was his. When he asked her to drink she sobbed. Her own fangs withdrew, "...can't..." She sounded so pained. He was tempting, dangerously tempting. The more he fed from her, the more she wanted to from him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

He pushed into her and held pulling back his mouth from her neck so he could look down at her. She her eyes and understand what stopped her form stepping off into the dark with him. His brown eyes meet hers searching as her blood still stained his lips, so red so fresh.

"Why" he whispered softly, insistently. In this moment, bloodied beaten and drunk on her blood he wanted her more then he had wanted few things before. He could feel the same from her. Knew it was so. He didnt wait for an answer her lips were to tempting with the conflicted expression in her eyes. He leaned down and was kissing her again. Her blood on his lips and tongue introducing the taste of blood to the temptation he was offering. When he wanted something he never fought fair.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm

That was certainly unfair...

He was horrible, and terrible and wonderful. The taste of her own blood on is lips was torturous. Her body tensed, a soft growl mixing with her other sounds as she nipped and sucked and bit has lip. Still she was fighting with herself. With her desire.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm

He nipped her lips back as they kissed and pulled away. Once again his lips fell to her collar and his fells entered her. He drank slowly, deeply waiting to see if she drank from hum as invited. If she would give her self to the darkness that wanted her so badly.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 pm

She pressed up to meet each of his thrusts, her body responding to him as if it had a mind of its own. He bit into her again and she sobbed openly as she was nearly swept away by the intense pleasure he was giving her. Her body began to shudder almost violently, and while she didn't feed from him, she was, for the moment, his in nearly every other way.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Sensing she was close he redoubled his efforts. Taking her harder and faster, stretching her sex as he swelled in his excitement. He rotated his hips with each thrust grinding his member deeper and deeper into her tightness. she didnt drink, that was fine, he sipped her and slow slow sips, stretching out the pleasure of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 am

It was enough, more than enough. She cried out as her orgasm began. Her body was rocked by the sensation, her muscles spasming wonderfully, clenching and releasing as he continued to thrust into her. All of her concerns were washed away for those few wonderful minutes.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:21 am

urged on my her clenching walls he pressed on through her orgasm racing toward his own release. He throbbed and swell with in her as she spasmed beneath as moments after she had began he was tumbling over the edge as well grinding into her as he erupted crushing her tightly against his chest as he came with her.

eventually the intense moment passed and the tension drained out of him as he pulled away his fangs gently licking away the wound as he did.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:30 am

She shivered one last time as he licked closed the tiny wound. The tension that had filled, and likely would again, was, for the moment, gone. She gazed up at the sky, her fingers tickling lightly over his back.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:41 am

A content sigh escaped him as he slipped out of her and rolled to the side to stretch out on his back. He reached out and pulled her to his chest as he savored the after glow of both the sparring and sex. He was bruisd and well sated and a content smile played on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 pm

One last soft little moan flittered past her lips as he slid out of her. She curled up against his chest, sated...for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:12 pm

He sighed and smiled wickedly into the night air "At was a wonderful work out, we should spar more often dont you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built   A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little time away (Luke) - The House that Sin Built
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next