Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:02 am

He stopped tickling when she begged, turning her to pull close and give her a deep and passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 am

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbed noses with him. "Now you've got me..." with a slow smile at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 pm

His hands on her hips. He rubbed noses with her and smiled. Then he kissed her again. "Whatever am I gonna do with ya?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:23 pm

"I have no idea but I'm sure we'll figure something out." as her hands gently ran down his sides.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:27 pm

He eyed her. Then eyed the bathroom counter. Good enough! He took her hips and lifted her onto it. Bending close to kiss her again. "We usually figure somethin' out."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:31 pm

She spread her legs and kissed him back, putting her hands on his ass and pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm

He growled and moved closer. His hands starting to run down her back to press her hips against his. He smiled. "Gotta welcome ya home right."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Kissing him back and pressing harder into him "Oh by all means." buying his neck hard.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 pm

He shivered and nipped her chin. Then he pulled her even closer. Further unwrapping his 'present.'
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 pm

She started to undo his pants as he "Unwrapped" her.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:04 pm

Once he had her unwrapped, he pulled her close for another kiss. His hands drifted down her sides to her legs, sliding them up onto the counter so he could press her hips into his.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Kissing him back pushing her hips to his as her hands squeezed his ass and pulled him tighter against her. Kissing his jaw to his ear and sucking his earlobe. A whispered "Tease" with a smile he could feel.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 pm

He wriggled his hips a little against her. Then he nipped her earlobe. "Ya like me like that."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yes guilty as charged." nipping his ear lobe back and a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:26 pm

He laughed and pulled her to him. "Is it safe ta say that you'd love ta have me fuck you right now?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:31 pm

A soft shiver through her "Yes I would love for you to do that very much."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:35 pm

He grinned and nibbled her earlobe. "Whatcha gonna give me for it?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 pm

"Oh a song that will make you happy that you did." with a sly smile at him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 am

He grinned. He didn't give her any warning. He just shifted his hips and thrust hard into her. Making sure that her nightly resistance didn't give him any.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:20 am

She hadn't been expecting it at all as he broke her natural resistance, pushing into her tight, so very tight, slick, warm walls, and her head arched back with the cry that sounded from her not in pain but pleasure. Her hands dug into his back, as he entered her, and then a sudden cut off of the cry as she leaned forward biting him hard to show her appreciation.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:50 pm

He growled loudly when she bit him. He pressed hard into her, but he was taking his time. Taking her slow this time. Letting her feel him while he reached up to tug one of her nipples. Keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Looking up at him "damn your looking hot and feel amazing." leaning up and biting his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:49 pm

He pulled her closer by the rings in her nipples. Then he grinned and thrust hard into her. "I thought ya liked that."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Moving with his pull, a gasp as he thrust harder " You should realize I like it anyway you." with a shudder "any way you take me." with a nip at his nipple.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 pm

He growled and arched his back so she could reach his nipple again. His hips moved. Rolling against hers and taking her slowly. "I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next