Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den Empty
PostSubject: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 am

Greer sat on the couch, waiting to for him to get home and curled between two large dogs.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

He was whistling when he got home, flipping his keys back and forth into his palm. He smiled at her when he got there and moved to give her a kiss. "Hey there, darlin'."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:12 pm

"Hey baby met with the prince this eve and had to jump through hoops and answer personal questions and I passed but what an odd night." with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:15 pm

He looked surprised. "What's that? You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:19 pm

"Well I was asked how serious I am about you and that he's going to talk to you too." with a sigh and looking up at him "It seems our personal life is of domain concern." with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:29 pm

He blinked. "Do what?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:33 pm

"Talk to you as well. The Prince about me and you it seems to be a domain concern." looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:35 pm

He looked curious. "How in tha world is it a domain concern?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:40 pm

"From what I was told and I think comprehend is he doesn't want you going off upset with all the stuff going on. And if I was a quick lay and I a quick lay to you - and - not on the same page - if something happened to you. Then I'd not get help but since he's suppose to be asking you too. I'll let him explain it because I'm still not happy to be backed into that corner of conversation but I answered." with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:41 pm

He nodded. "Aight. I'll expect it, then." He didn't ask what her answer was.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:45 pm

She stood on the couch and hugged him tightly "Why does it need more of a definition that it works for us?" with a frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

He hugged her and laughed. "Because people are nosy an' if it don't make sense ta them, then they need ta make it so they can understand it."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:51 pm

"Well before you go screaming I basically said serious to me." then kissed him.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:54 pm

He slipped her into his lap. "Ya think we're serious?" He only sounded curious.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:55 pm

"Well more than fling I think at this juncture and the get sick of whom conversation loop we keep doing doesn't sound like either of is planning to leave the other soon. And I've got a drawer and closet space." with a sly look at him. "To the rest of the world yeah that's serious."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm

He pulled her into his lap. "Well, since we're confessin'." He shrugged. "I ain't actually seein' anybody else. Except tha ones I've brought home to ya."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:05 pm

"Really?" with a surprised look.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:11 pm

He nodded. "Really. I just ain't had tha urge."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

"Good then it's not just me" with a confession of her own
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:16 pm

His brow rose. "Really? I thought ya were seein' Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 pm

"Alex is seeing Cas" with a smirk
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm

He laughed and shook his head. "Don't mean he ain't seein' you, too. Don't bother me none, I'm just surprised."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:55 pm

"Curiousity and I tod you that. But he's ..." with a deep breath "Could say was a poor replacement and answer now known" with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

He laughed. "Ya know I'm gonna ask what that means."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

"Curiousity killed this cat." with a coy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den   After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a meeting with the powers that be - The Den
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next