Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 am

It wasn't too far, the car pulling up outside the building as the youth turned to Greer with a smile.
"So, still feel like gracing me with your musical talent?" he chuckled, though he sounded hopeful.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:57 am

"Yes I will play for you. Come on." with a smile at him. Taking him up the elevator, to her room, and remembering her key lets them both in.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 am

Not bad, she'd remembered the keys. The youth couldn't shake the smirk even as he stepped inside and closed the door behind them before removing his jacket, revealing the weapon harness which up until then had been hidden underneath. It currently held two rapto knives on his left side and a pistol in a shoulder holster on the right, with a matching darker twin in his belt on his back.

"You're spoiling me you know" the youth smiled at her. "But I won't complain. Your music is wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:09 am

"Like you aren't spoiling me?" with a smile at Charlie. She sits down at the upright and begins to play for him.

(4:07:01 AM) "Piano"(WOD Result: 8 )
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:11 am

He would've argued if he wasn't too caught up in the music, because honestly, who could argue in the presence of such beauty and talent? Instead he simply leaned back into a nearby chair and closed his eyes with a content smile.
It was easy to tell he was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 am

She played as long as he didn't stop her, she played a number of songs from WW1 and 2, plus classical pieces that seem to flow together as if a montage of music went from her brain to his listening enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 am

Oh, he could easily just sit and listen for hour on end unless she stopped or spoke up. Though this time at least he made sure to keep half an eye on the clock, just to make sure he didn't overstay like he'd done the last time she'd played for him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 am

She as well got lost into the music, playing for him and has no clue to the time or how close the sun is. Charlie can easily see her passed out at the piano.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:28 am

An hour or so before sunrise, giving himself plenty of time to get back home, the youth got up and walked over to her, placing his hands gently on her shoulders with a softly spoken whisper of her name.
"Greer?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:30 am

It was about the third time she heard him 'Yes?" worried look on her face like she'd just played something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:37 am

Charlie gently moved a hand under her chin, leaning her head back just a little so he could look down at her with a smile.
"Don't forget about the time" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 am

She pouts at him "It's ruining my fun..." but a look of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:47 am

"I'm sorry" the youth smirked, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. "but it's kind of important. maybe you could play more for me some other night?" he asked hopefully. "Perhaps you can come play at my place even"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:10 am

Greer nodded to him "Very well." with a pout "Run away and we'll play another night."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 am

"Is it really running away when I keep coming back?" Charlie smiled at her, leaning down and touching his lips to her forehead again before slowly pulling back. "Try not to fall asleep at the piano? Please?" he asked with a lingering smile. "I'd sleep better knowing you were sleeping comfortably as well"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:52 am

"I make no promises but I'll try." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 am

"Guess I'll have to settle for that then" the youth winked at her as he reached for his jacket and pulled it on. "Play nice Greer" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 am

"I shall try to." with a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:34 am

"Then" he bowed his head with a soft chuckle and an exaggerated move of his arms. "I bid you farewell" the you winked at her, backed up to the door and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 am

She waved good bye, then started to play as he was leaving again and lost again to her world.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 am

He closed the door gently, let his hand linger briefly on the surface of it before pulling away with a smile and heading downstairs and to his car and would, unless interrupted, leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage   Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebony and Ivory cont. (Greer, open) - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 1