Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:25 pm

He closed his eyes and cursed the universe as a whole.... Yeah, this was going to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Julie followed the car to the side of the road, then leaned against the front of it.

"John called. Said a pair of dead things were up on Campus. Lookie what I found."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

She tilted her head.

"Found a couple of dead things leaving the Campus?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

She snorted.

"So you guys finally noticed what's been going on up there?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

She stepped out of the car. No reason to put Ethan in danger more than he already was. She leaned against the side of her car and crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's not really my area."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

He bit his tongue, figuratively, looking calm and attentive to the conversation... sooo many smartass comments were cropping up in his brain only to be slapped down like a red-headed Caitiff.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:39 pm

She shook her head.

"Not why I stopped you. If that shit is happening to our magic, no telling what it will do to you guys. Your blood functions the same as our Quint. And those monsters are walking because John tried to do something, and reality bit back in ways I haven't seen since my last Marauder. Now that don't mean much to you, and normally you wouldn't get no warning. But fate says I need you to survive what's coming. So here's the warning."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Her brows rose. Questions filled her mind, but she said nothing of them. She just nodded.

"Thanks for the warning."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Julie smirked, then turned to grin through the window at Ethan. And she gave a cheerful wave.

"Don't worry. I won't bite if you say what's on your mind. Might be fun to trade quips when I have more time."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:51 am

Ethan simply blinked once and spoke in a calm but emotionless tone. "I know enough about your types to know that I'd rather not be on your bad side. As such, perhaps I could get a contact number so that I can call before entering the campus or any other area you consider your territory so as not to upset you or have cause for confrontation?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

She blinked, and then laughed.

"Sweetie, we got no issue with you going up there. What part of this was warning you off our territory? This is all about working together. And since you were smart enough not to tangle with the walked marble, you got the brains to maybe take my warning 'bout magic as a whole to heart."

She turned back to the Assamite.

"And that reaches my limit of being around you static creatures without killing you. Time to go."

And without waiting for a response, she turned and walked back the way the pair of vampires had come.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:56 pm

She stood there for a moment. Then she opened the door to the SUV and slid back behind the wheel. She leaned forward, resting her forehead against the steering wheel.

"Well, now, wasn't that fun?"

She muttered it under her breath as she sat back up to put the vehicle in gear once again.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Ethan rested his head back on the headrest, looking at the roof. "We survived with all our physical and mental faculties intact... I'm putting a check in the 'win' column and moving on."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm

She snorted a laugh. She actually found it almost amazing that she even had a laugh in her.

"Surviving is a good thing. Deserves a check in the 'win' column. But, I'm well aware that I'm not qualified to deal with mages. It's why I decided to G-T-F-O back there. Now I'm weighing the pros and cons of actually letting the Domain as a whole know to stay away from there. On the one hand, not telling anyone means that there could be accidental screw-ups by the vampires and pissing off mages. On the other, there's some people in this Domain, like Victor Morton, who I think would go off half-cocked to intentionally piss off the mages. Not that I'd complain much. Natural selection and all that. But if mage chickie-poo is right and we need to work together, letting people go off and piss them off seems like a really bad idea."

She lifted her head a few inches from the steering wheel and let it fall back against it. The proverbial head-banging that usually accompanies annoyance or extreme frustration.

"I hate my fucking job."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:04 pm

His head still laying against the headrest, he glanced over at her. "Half the domain are a bunch of 4 year olds. If you tell them the stove is hot, they won't believe it until they touch it and burn themselves. Telling anyone but Jamie and McKay about this would likely be folly. If the other members of the domain traipse onto the campus, they can sink or swim on their own."

He looked back to the roof. "At this point, the less people that know about the mages, the less chance they are going to blow up in our faces... literally." It was hard to tell whether he meant the kindred or the mages in that last.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm

She hadn't even lifted her head to look over at him.

"Okay, Jamie I get. McKay, I don't. I barely know the guy, and he's kind-of got his hands full with idiotic clanmates."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Ethan shrugged; more to himself than to anyone else. "McKay had a good head on his shoulders and I would trust him to have my back in a fight... that's more than I can say for ninety plus percent of our domain. Though, I haven't really talked to him much since the memorial, so he could've lost some of his sense since then... I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:24 pm

She sighed.

"Okay. That makes sense. I just... he's been different since Gri... since it happened. Or so I'm told."
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Methuselah
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Ethan closed his eyes, remembering her face and said softly, "I don't blame him...."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 pm

She still hadn't looked at him.

"Okay. Off to the Prince we go, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)   Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Who? (AST CL4P-TP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2