Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair Empty
PostSubject: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

Sometime during the night, Estaban's phone rang.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:44 pm

"Good evening, this is Estaban Fortunato. Can I help you?"

Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:54 pm

"Good Evening, Mister Fortunato," There was little doubt the monotone voice was questionable in its identity, really. "I am curious if you might have interest in a request of unusually off the books nature for your station. There is an individual in the domain whose station speaks much more than is deserved, and I have interest in it being corrected."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"I am interested in hearing more. Please continue."

His own voice was controlled but was his own. He understood what this call was and what was owed. He had no problem with this.
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 pm

"The newly arrived Brujah, Chase Covington. He is a puppet of the Tremere and is beginning to cause problems at their prompting. I am hoping that you may find yourself more... demanding of his missteps than those made by others, to correct the mistake that others have made before his arrival here. What are your feelings on the man?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

"I find the man rather pompous and high strung, but I am used to the type. Oh, and his manhood is rather small for the supposed prince of thieves. I was expecting so much more. I have some lovely pics of him naked and some rather interesting information. He was forcibly ejected from the King in Yellows personal domain and owes the man a rather large boon for that. There was information stapled to the body, but unfortunately I have not been able to decipher it as of yet."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am

"If you have interest in the legitimate man of England's past, you will want to speak to Robin Leeland. A genuine article, but he would never admit to it. His contact information is available, if you find yourself curious. With the man's many and sundry failures of character, do you foresee any complications with the correction of his station, or require anything to see it done?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm

"No, I see no problem with correcting his station a bit. Though I could use a favor. I know you have better resources than me. Maybe you can look at the copied information I have and see if you can translate it for me? I will have to look up Mr. Leeland."
Back to top Go down
Anton de Sforza
Methuselah
Anton de Sforza

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 am

"Have the document delivered, along with any available details of where it was obtained, who from, and it should be a simple thing. I will see that a dossier on Mister Leeland is left for you with Medwyn next you are at the Regency."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm

"Very good. Do you wish it delivered to your office?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair   6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6/20 - Wheels outside Wheels (Estaban) - Dragon's Lair
Page 1 of 1