Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Private Reception - Ben's Haven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

A Private Reception - Ben's Haven Empty
PostSubject: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

The limousine sent to pick up Ms Shade pulls into the long drive of Ben's palatial victorian home. The high stone wall around the property and the verdant growth inside ensure that privacy is maintained at all times. A fountain is the focus of the large front yard, an angel posing regally with its wings extended over the well lit waters spouting below. As the car circles the drive it slows to stopping at the front entry. The driver gets out of the car and opens the door for her, offering a hand if she wishes to take it.

Ben stands outside in a dinner jacket and casual business attire.

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:48 am

Mag took the drivers hand if he helped her and stepped out . . . First a long lovely ivory leg appeared with normal strapped black stiletto open toe shoes. What followed was breath taking and a little off putting. A woman who had the face of innocence appeared in a very lovely dark purple dess . . . Her hair was free about her face but some strands that were pended back behind her right ear . . .

It was the symbol of her clan . . . It shimmered and matched her dess . . . She was rather breath taking as she clicked her heals toward Ben .. . She smiled with her dazingly ice blue eyes . . .

"Mr. Harding I presume . . ." She held out her hand . . . Her voice was seductive which was odd it didn't match her face.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 am

Ben takes her hand and kissed it gently, "Sir Benjamin Harding or just Ben, if you please, Ms Shade. It is a pleasure to have your company."

Politely he turns to the side and politely begins to usher Magiere into his home.
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 pm

She nodded her head with a smile.

"Indeed . . . But I believe the pleasure is all mine. . . Ben . .. " That enchanting voice flowing in the air. She took his arm and allowed him to usher her in.

The shade's clan were some what known in these parts. They mostly kept to themselves personally but finacially they were known as well to do buisness group. If a kindred needed something taken care of they were the ones to come too. . .

Of course, their methods at times were seen very unorthodox but they got the job done. Perhaps thats why many clans were cautions with the Shades.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Ben leads her in the foyer of his home and through to a well furnished reception area with comfortable seating by currently unlit candles and artwork from a millenia of human history. Small statuettes of people decorate centerpieces of laquered blue roses and crystals of varying hues. The room possesses a cool quality in a myserious atmosphere, but also presents a great deal of comfort to the weary.

"Please, make yourself comfortable. I would offer refreshment, but I dare say that your tastes unlikely coincide with my own."
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:52 pm

She entered the room looking around and then back to him . . . Her eyes sparkle as does her smile.

"I thank you . . . Indeed I believe so . . ." She chuckled and gently seated herself on a lovely sofa tucking her dress under her. It was strappless so her bare shoulders could be scene and her lovely neck.

She looked about then back to him.

"You have a lovely home, I wish to thank you for the honor of being about to see it . . . " Her manners were of that of Royalty.

She crossed her ankles and silently watched him for a little bit . . . Ventrues knew this little game of cat and mouse or rather game of protcal.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Ben's movements were precise, none of them wasted, a signature style of one well practiced in the martial arts. He sits down across from his guest and leans back, crossing one leg over the other in a gentleman's fashion.

"Thankfully I have had more than enough time to fully settle in to this residence, but it saddens me a bit that I have not yet gotten the chance to open a new store of antiquities. Perhaps after I have smoothed out my west coast business affairs I will also have the time to devote to such fancies."
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Mag watched him closely as he moved making mental notes.

"I see. . . I must say that surprises me, I did not think you were into such things . . . I find it rather refreshing." A soft grin appeared on her lovely pink lips.

"Perhaps, when your store becomes alive with your treasure I may look for you, I may have an eye out to help decorate the Shades Manor. . . Speaking of which."

She gestured with her hand . . .

"I do hate to bring buisness to the for front but I would like to get this taken care of first . . ." She smirked.

"My motto is always buisness first . . . Pleasure second . . . I hope you do not mind . . ."

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Ben chuckles, "As you wish, Ms Shade."
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:47 pm

"Please call me Magiere . . . I believe it is fitting . . ."

"I hope with your permission that I may once again take up the Shades Manor and be welcomed here in this city." A soft pause.

"I will of course, will start where Shade's have left off with their buisness . . ." Gently she reached into her large pocket book and pulled out a portfolio . . . It was in black leather with gold lettering . . . She gestured to him to look at it holding it out to him.

"As you see . . . We will keep much the same pricing but of course it does depend on the needs of our clients . . . Majority will be Kindred . . ." Shrugged her shoulder.

"I hope this is exceptable, If not I am sure I can speak with my Sire and we can all come up with something more fitting . . ." She remained silent then . . .

She watched him with those haunting blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Ben takes the file when she hands it to him, moves his glasses from around his neck to the bridge of nose, and thumbs through the pages as she talks.

"I see no reason why you should not inhabit your family steading, and as long as you do not plan on disgracing clan Ventrue while you are here, there is nothing keeping me from accepting you into the domain. Have you already spoken with the Scourge, Sherrif, Seneschal, or Prince?

"Also," he look up at her over his glasses, "please slow your speech. I am quite old, and have very little patience for hastiness."
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:37 pm

She did not arche a brow as he spoke. She nodded her head.

"I do apologize . . ." She then answered his question . . .

"No, I have not yet had the pleasure of those you've named . . . I will of course do that as soon as possiable . . ." She then remained silently.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 pm

'Do you require me to set up audience for you?"
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm

She pondered that a moment then thought it was best if he did.

"I would like that very much . . . Of course, that is if it wouldn't interrupt any of your schedule plans." gestured with her hand then rested it upon her knee.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

Ben takes a cell phone from his pocket, flips it open, dials a number, pushes a quick button and then sets the phone down on the coffee table in front of them.

The phone rings.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 am

The German's voice came through the phone clearly.

"Good evening, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 am

"Hello, this is Benjamin Harding. I am calling to schedule a meeting for a new member to Jamie's domain."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 am

The voice warmed considerably.

"Of course, Mister Harding. When would be a convenient time for you to come by?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 am

"How would be the night of the 28th? As long as Ms. Shade can be shown some leniency of time for her initial contact since she has made herself known to me."

His eye contact has not left hers during the conversation, "Does this sit well with you Ms. Shade?"
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:55 pm

A cringe appeared in her stomache and embarresment . . . It was obvious she had made a mistake but then again it couldn't be helped now. She'd of course punish herself in her own way but her lovely eyes never left Benjamins . . . It was obvious she was a fighter a person that wasn't a coward but also was still a little young.

She nodded her head with respect.

"It does." A small short reply . . .

Of course, she wouldn't be rude and not give her thanks for this. She just knew this was one more thing she had to prove that she had her big girl britches on.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:39 am

"Of course, Mister Harding. I will make certain that Mister Alexander has the time set aside for you."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:38 am

"Thank you, very much. Good night, Medwyn."

Ben hangs up the call.

"Now Ms. Shade, I believe that you will find the Ventrue of this city do not operate much like other domains." His tone is fatherly, but with an elder's firmness. "You are the first Ventrue to come to this city with less than one hundred years under his or her belt, so if you feel like a secretary when spoken to by any of us, please do not be offended."
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:38 pm

She would nod her head listening . . . Magiere would keep to herself on this matter . . . It was good that she wasn't well known around her . . . Unlike her own domain . . . If people here knew she was a princess at one time, she may be treated differently or not . . . Titles had long gone disappeared and now all that mattered was how old you were and how powerful your blood is.

Her eyes sparkled a little as she watched him closely.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Harding
Ancilla
Benjamin Harding

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:14 pm

"Do you have any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Magiere Shade
Neonate
Magiere Shade

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:55 am

She pondered a moment then asked.

"If I may . . . Is there anything I should know about any event that is effecting the Ventrue right now?" She would like to know if Ventrue here had hands in anything that had other clans up in a uproar or if things are settled . . . She would hate tome come a domain rittled with war between clans.

In the past she only had that happen once and that wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Private Reception - Ben's Haven   A Private Reception - Ben's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Private Reception - Ben's Haven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next