Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:49 pm

He looked at Henrietta. "I'm helpin."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm

She smiled at him innocently.

"So am I."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:04 pm

It was Jim she went for. Hitting walls had never made her feel better.

She stood in front of him, angrier than she'd been in a very long time. She went for an open palm strike across his jaw, her body twisting so that she could hit him with a closed fist on the back stroke. It was brutal, the girl had obviously been trained in martial arts, karate from the look of it. The strength behind both solid hits was somewhat surprising. Particularly that it was backed with no small amount of blood born strength (potence 6).

It wasn't enough. James wasn't the one she wanted to hit.

Her lip twitched slightly.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Thank the good Lord in Heaven for Fortitude. He was definitely bleeding by the time she was done. His lip split in two. Two loud grunts coming from him as she hit him. His natural resilience kept him from falling completely on his ass. But it was a very close call. Under normal circumstances his temper would have taken over. But he pulled that in pretty easily. He stood there and met her eyes. If she needed more he'd be nice enough to be a punching bag for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Henri clapped her hands in appreciation of Ren's skill.

"Beautiful. But not helpful, I would imagine. Jim and I are considering giving you the chance to hit Sam, if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 pm

"Yes, please." Nope, hitting Jim hadn't helped.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 pm

She nodded.

"I have a room downstairs. Jim, would you like to call him, or shall I? I think our Ren needs to hit him sooner rather than later."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 pm

He stepped toward Ren. Not menacing at all. "He'll listen ta you 'fore he'll listen ta me." He reached out to put a hand on Ren's shoulder. "Call him up mama."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Ren started pacing.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 pm

She tapped through her contacts until she reached Sam. Then she wandered into the kitchen to put things away while she talked.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 pm

He smiled at Ren. "Ya pack a mean punch sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 pm

"My mom taught me." She was still pacing, very much like a large predatory cat.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 pm

He smiled. "Remind me never ta piss ya off. Simmer down, he'll be here shortly."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Henrietta swept out of the kitchen, not bothering to mask her anger.

"This way. We'll wait downstairs."

She led the way, without waiting to see if they followed, towards the bedroom and the elevator there.

(Continued here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A difficult discussion (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3