Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage Empty
PostSubject: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:47 pm

He waited until they were in her apartment before saying anything

"Don't Greer.  Please.  Not again, and not so soon."

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm

"Sam I am feeling violated and disappointed on very deep levels. I am not the best of company. But ask your questions and I will try to answer."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm

He looked sad

"I just want you to know I did what I thought was best for you, and would have understood if I had found myself in the same position you found yourself in."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 pm

"I am sorry I seem to be making no sense, but I am use to be used and charge the EXTREME to have the nicest of things done." holding a finger up "YOU are you and people will do things for you that they won't for me."

She hugs him tightly "Plus they keep trying to make us lovers or people telling me who they aren't lovers with or that their lovers would be ok. It's just feeling like a bunch of lies and I hate lies."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 pm

He hugged her back

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up there. Just accept that for at least that night, things were different, ok. And who is trying to make us into lovers, or... all that other stuff you just said?"

Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 pm

"I understand your rational, but you can't see mine."

She looks at him "Let's see how many have asked about our "relationship" - The Harpy, Alex, and hum someone else I'll think of it......" '
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm

"Just the Sheriff, but I cleared that up with her very plainly. Ren knows about us, and so does the Prince. But only Alex, Estaban and Ra'idah have asked as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:31 pm

She looks at him "Then when I go we are just friends no one believes me." wtih a shrug. "Or so it seems maybe I am just being uber paranoid again." looks at her phone and smiles "I am taking Dr. Dove up on her offer, I think I will stay out of trouble better that way."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm

He shook his head

"Well, you are pretty good looking, and I am pretty protective of you. But that doesn't mean we are lovers."

He sighed

"Really, truthfully? The only one I care about believing it or not is Ren. Unless it causes you problems from others? If it does, I can try to clear it up. And I think working for Ms. Dove might be a good thing for you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 pm

"Well I'd rather not have the Sheriff mad at me either and yah well - need to go "pay" for the baby grand time and get the hell out before ti causes me issues."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 pm

"Wait... back up again. So Ra'idah is pissed at you? And what are you paying for piano time? If it's just cash or something, I'll fucking cover it. If it's favors, I'm gonna kill me a fucking Torrie or three."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Greer puts a finger on his lips "Shhhhhhhhh"

"Take a deep breath. Don't lay a hand on a tory."

Taking his hands "I was practicing a piece at the Tory hang out the other night and I want to pay back by finishing the piece I was learning."

Then looking at him "I am guessing I went there the other night I was messed up, then called you and that is another thing I am repaying. I did not break the masquerade from what it sounds and"

kissing each of his hands "I FEEL I owe the Harpy for his kindness."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"Ok.... that's pretty reasonable. No, you didn't break the masquerade from what I understand. And just out of curiosity, what are you paying the Harpy for his kindness? And where do you want your damned baby grand parked after I order it? Or should I just rent you a studio space?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 pm

"Just rent studio space please I think it's safer for me that way." with a playful wink at him.

"No it's me being me and trying to thank them for representing me, giving me a place to play and being nice. It's ok."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 pm

He laughed

"Ok, I'll work on arranging something. So everything cool with you?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 pm

"Yes - no hurting toreador right? So ask your next question about the "change" you didn't like."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm

"I'm not going to hurt toreador. They'd probably get off on it, and Ra'idah would kick my ass if Estaban got off on me. Or if I tried to hurt him."

He smiled gently

"You've been through enough lately. I'l ask some other time."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 pm

"No really ask now - you may actually get an answer."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

"Who the fuck rewired your brain, when, how and why? Who has the keys, and who knows how to trigger different responses from you? And can I kick their asses? "
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Greer's voice barely above a whisper "Sam in many ways I was raised very old fashioned, one did as one was told, to be "Father's good girl" and I was. It carried over to when I was a ghoul, and my sponser had unique tastes even if they normally did not go towards women with me they did. I was "taught" many arts in Paris."

Looking to see if he was following her words.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:15 pm

He nodded

"I see. So is your brain actually rewired as I know some can do, or is it simply training?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:16 pm

"Training, and I guess being that out of control your phrase triggered a response that usually didn't cause discipline to follow. I was a very well trained and prized....." she looks down "pet as a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Rage flashed in his eyes.

Yes he exercised some control over his ghouls. But they were as free as possible to do as they wished, or even disagree with him whenever possible.

He nearly punched his fist through her coffee table, catching himself just in time.

"You don't have to be that person anymore Greer" he said after a moment to catch himself. "You are your own woman now." His voice was gentle and caring.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Taking a deep breath "I know that Sam, but if I was as out of it as you said it was a natural reaction." looking at him "My dear I am a handful and like to push people's buttons. Most are "too nice" or "gentlemanly" to take "control" of me - it doesn't work."

Looking at him "I hate jealousy, it is why I was embraced, and I am reminded nightly of my embrace night. Hence waking up on a white bedspread in the harpy's office was terrifying knowing a tremere was near by and what he could do with what was there." her voice is soft and fragile. He can tell she's trusting him with parts of her she never has before.
Back to top Go down
Col. Sam Hensley
Methuselah
Col. Sam Hensley

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:32 pm

He hugged her gently

"Oh you poor thing. Nobody will hurt you in Elysium. I wish I had known, I would have slept in there with you, or made sure to leave a message. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage   Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Time Continued - Gilded Cage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next