Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game's A Foot (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:02 am

From his perch at the table, he watched her work. A smile was on his face, but he otherwise said nothing, not seeming friendly or unfriendly to anyone who came near. His eyes were for Ali and nothing else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:42 pm

She worked smoothly, keeping a steady pace, then finally she was able to clock out heading towards the stairs and heading downstairs, after she looked towards Medwyn before she headed back down.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 am

He gave her a nod, then rose to follow her back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Her lunch was over, so back to the grind for her - and back up the steps she came - the place hadn't blown up but she frowned seeing that a number of people were being lazy. turning on her headset she started to bark orders till she was back at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:17 pm

He came up the stairs behind her -- and as he heard her starting to bark orders because some of the employees were being lazy, he grinned. This was his girl, taking charge to make sure that the bar was running smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Ali was back at work, taking care of customer's and making things run smoothly. Checking with her staff to see if there had been any issues if not then why were they being lazy? And that was the rest of her night working and keeping things running smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:19 pm

He was sending her text messages throughout the evening. Little compliments, a couple of little jokes -- like how he might let her take charge once they got home, since she was so strong with the staff -- and compliments about how nice her ass looked in her pants. Little things to boost her confidence and maybe even make her blush.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:03 am

Once compliment he sent got her to blush, she looked towards his booth, with an bemused smile and a small shake of her head. Then back to work, she stayed busy till close, then started to close out the cash register out. The bouncer staff was clearing the club, the other wait staff was cleaning up and here she was cleaning up the till plus behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 am

He was nice about it, continuing to sit back at his chair and watching her work. Several compliments later, he was sitting there and waiting for her to finish her night's work.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:14 am

Getting through last csll, calling cabs and vetting the club closed and then the nightly clean uo took a bit tonight. But finally everything was done abd she was reaxy to go, "Ready to go Medwyn?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:58 pm

He smiled at her and held out his arm for her to take -- the perfect gentleman.

"Of course, love."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm

She took his arm, "Shall we." going to head out, knowing that Rachel and Sean had the rest of the club from here.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:40 am

He smiled and tucked her hand into his arm.

"Yes, we shall."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:50 am

(Scene?)
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:15 am

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game's A Foot (Open)   The Game's A Foot (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game's A Foot (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2