Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)

Go down 
+7
Abigail O'Reilly
Elizabeth Black
Ali Laguna
Bunicul
Victoria
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:29 am

Victor nodded in greeting to the Prince but didn't say much, he really wasn't overly fond of the mess of high powered people he'd stumbled into.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 am

Ali moved to get the "good Scotch" from the cabinet under the bar, pouring it for him, and then pour Abigail her usual. Then she moved towards Griselda, to see what the Boss wanted and glanced at the camera pretty sure Rachel was manning those. A quick glance towards the door as she was up to 6, but the smooth smile at Griselda didn't show the racing heart beat or reactions her body institutionally made to this many predators in the room.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 am

It helped that the redhead seemed utterly unconcerned about the fact that there were, in fact, many predators in the room. She was just her usual self, giving Ali a smile.

"Ali, I'm concerned that the crowd is going to be a bit bigger than we anticipated. Do we have any on-call staff in case you two end up getting swamped?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 am

"Just me Boss, but I've got it." with a nod to her "And trust me Chicky and I can handle the crowd." with a winning smile at Griselda. "Have fun, we've got it."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 am

She nodded and gave her a smile.

"Don't hesitate to flag me down if you need. There's seven of us, I'm sure the six of them can handle it if I'm needed back here."

She winked, then headed over toward Erik and his friends to say hello. Not stay long, just a quick hello and a hug to thank him for showing up.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:01 am

Erik smiled as she approached, he quickly stood hugging her, and then handing her a single red rose. "I can't wait to see you dance again." with a sexy bold smile at her. The rest of the crew greeted her again, the 4 new guys did the same and were happy to meet the beautiful petite red head.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:05 am

She graciously accepted the rose, leaning over to give Erik a gentle kiss on the cheek. She also greeted everyone at the table, possibly surprising a few of them as she remembered their names. As such, she greeted Matieu and Dan with warm smiles and even a warm hug, then winked at Erik.

"I'm glad you came. I'll make sure to make it a good show."

And then she was off, to gather her other six so that the dancing could begin.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:09 am

Erik was a glow, his crush was obvious and he was all a twitter as she walked away to join the other girls.

Ali checked with Miss Black and Binacul to see if they wanted anything to drink.

Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 am

Abigail took her usual with a smile to her friend "Thanks Ali. Quite a crowd tonig'."
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 1:04 pm

He seemed almost surprised that the bartender would speak to him. But he answered for both himself and Rebecca, shaking his head.

"Nothing for us, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:53 am

"If you need anything please let me know." with a respectful nod to him, then headed back to Abigail, and a relieved smile.  

Leaning over to hug Abigail "You now have an idea, thank you so much for coming." whispered to her friend.    Then a warm smile to Jaime "I wasn't expecting the place to be this busy, so thank you for coming out as well." with another respectful nod to him.

A glance at the door for Miyu and Medwyn, then a wink to Abigail; and she was off working.   She made it look easy, too easy if you didn't know how much skill went into a busy night like tonight.  Her bar back was actually working the floor as well, but so far they were keeping up with things just fine.

Now if her heart would stop that damn flight for fight response from her natural  'OMG I"M FOOD" from all the vampire's in the bar she'd be perfect.
 But her smile, attitude and body language still looked calm as she kept working.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Look Cocktail waitress had arrived, the petite blonde was there to help Ali, keep an eye on her boss, and with a winning smile; she was off doing what the bar back couldn't - waiting on the kindred and the rowdy crowds here to see the performance.

The outfit was so tongue in cheek, waitressing outfit that was but the top hat was too cute not to wear.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:28 am

Victoria waited for no one. Ever. There was almost no warning at all to when the dark-haired beauty made her way to the floor and with a nod to the redhead, began the festivities with a solo dance*. She sported a mostly blank look on her face, though her lips did turn up in a slight smirk as her hips moved. Really, she had been dancing like this since the days of her youth; to say that she looked professional was a bit of an understatement. But she did so enjoy it when everyone watched her. Victoria was very much an exhibitionist.

(*18 successes - gonna pull that back to a 6)

Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:34 am

Ali glanced over as the music started to see whom was performing first, which was a mistake as she just stared at the performer for a long moment before the bar back, touched her to get help at the bar, because well that amazing of a performance was hard to NOT watch and with a shake of her head she started to catch up on the drink orders.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:39 am

Oh Rachel knew better then to look, she waited on Erik's table, with a winning cheeky smile she took the orders, flirted and then watched as Erik only had eyes for Griselda, it really was cute, he so was in puppy love with her dormier.

She had memorized all the orders, while she finished up this table, and avoiding looking at the current performance, not blocking anyone's viewing of it though, she moved gracefully, quietly, and smoothly towards the bar - once there she left herself behind the counter, rang in the orders, and then like Ali - she started to make all the orders.

Still Rachel didn't look up at the performer's, she did glance at the man she didn't recognize at the bar, with the dark haired beauty at his side, he exuded age and power, she did a few side glances at him but did not approach or say a word. She worked steadily, out of Ali's way, a respectful nod to those that noticed her, luggage always knew when to do the "right thing" and as she got the first round she could carry; out she headed to serve the first set of tables.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:41 am

There were several expressions that crossed the redhead's face as she watched Victoria. Envy. Desire. Disgust. And an undertone that not everyone would expect: utter hatred masked her face for just a brief, shining moment. But she covered that one well, with a bright smile and the look of pride that replaced the hatred after just a brief instant.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:46 am

Rachel moved close by Griselda, pausing just a brief second to kiss her shoulder, she was still insync with her boss, so yeah she felt it and went right back to work, it was a fleeting moment - very quick - and most there in the crowd would miss that quick moment between the two.
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:49 am

He turned his attention to the dancing woman. His face broke into a smile. A genuine smile as he watched Victoria. But unlike some of the other faces in the bar, there was no lust in his eyes as he watched the woman move. Just sheer adoration, but of a different sort. There was no romance for Bunicul.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:57 am

Ali Laguna wrote:
"If you need anything please let me know." with a respectful nod to him, then headed back to Abigail, and a relieved smile.  

Leaning over to hug Abigail "You now have an idea, thank you so much for coming." whispered to her friend.    Then a warm smile to Jaime "I wasn't expecting the place to be this busy, so thank you for coming out as well." with another respectful nod to him.

A glance at the door for Miyu and Medwyn, then a wink to Abigail; and she was off working.   She made it look easy, too easy if you didn't know how much skill went into a busy night like tonight.  Her bar back was actually working the floor as well, but so far they were keeping up with things just fine.

Now if her heart would stop that damn flight for fight response from her natural  'OMG I"M FOOD" from all the vampire's in the bar she'd be perfect.
 But her smile, attitude and body language still looked calm as she kept working.

He nodded and gave Ali a smile.

"How coul' I say no? I' be good t' see ye again, lass."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:02 am

Ali smiled back at Jaime with a big smile, "it's good to see you too, I think I still owe you both a good Argentinian steak dinner." while she made 4 rum and cokes at hte same time.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:04 am

He wasn't dressed up all that much. But he did show up. That's what counted, right? He walked in and barely glanced at Victoria's dancing before he made his way up to the bar and just chose a stool to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:06 am

It was a glance over, a brighter smile, a mouthed "Coffee?" while she kept working but a look of calm in her eyes that only he could see now that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 am

He gave Ali a brief nod and turned his attention to the rest of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:13 am

She poured him coffee, his favorite bean already waiting, a soft "thank you" as she served him and back to work.

Most of the crowd was watching the performance, he could see Erik looking at Griselda, Rachel working, and the one guy at Erik's table watching Ali.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:35 am

Rachel was moving through the crowd, it was amazing how one person could have such a crowded place held in awe, it was almost unnerving if you'd not experienced it before and she kept quietly doing her job; keeping things moving and flowing. An eye watching the crowd, trying to sense the mood, right now it was in the "Ooh" of it all, no one was trying to "man handle" they were enjoying the performance.

Her tray was empty so back for the next round, to make then serve and then lastly would be the table of the guys, and the one that had a huge crush on Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next