Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)

Go down 
+7
Abigail O'Reilly
Elizabeth Black
Ali Laguna
Bunicul
Victoria
Victor Steele
Griselda Johns
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:49 am

She actually arrived at the bar early. Well, early for her. The sun was still down and the moment she got there, she went through the back door to take the elevator downstairs. She was ever-so-glad that she had converted what was downstairs from the sex-filled rooms that Celeste had left behind. Now it was just comfortable for the employees, a place they could shower or even catch a quick nap if they needed it. She couldn't help but smile; she had come up with a good place here.

Considering that this was a special sort of night, she pulled out a special costume for the occasion. The color complimented her complexion, hair and even her eyes. She didn't actually take that long to get dressed and adorn her navel with a dangling jewel. Now she just needed for the others to show up. Not to mention her customers. And bartender.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:29 am

Like most Ventrue, Victor was stuck at various points in the past. He prided himself on being progressive and forward thinking though. He had a smartphone and a tablet, and his car was barely eighty years old, and he'd bought several tuxedos in the 1940's. He even kept his hair up in a modern sort of way. Tonight though, he was looking for dinner, and a dance night in a club called for a tux, right?

Regardless, he strolled inside, still expecting to hear the sound of big band music blaring out, or maybe some jazz. Sitting at the bar, Victor smiled at Ali, and ordered the usual drink that he always managed to leave untouched by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:38 am

The black-haired woman was shrouded fully in a cloak and robe. Her face covered and the rest of her body covered so that the only thing that was showing was her hands and her feet. She held the door open to usher the other 5 women inside, but of course it was the back door. The group of six women headed downstairs to change into their costumes, oddly enough, perfectly punctual.
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:44 am

Where they go, they go in pairs. Or in this case, two and a half. Nearly three. As much as he might find such things distasteful, he walked in behind the brunette and found a seat at the bar. He wasn't interested in drinking. He was here solely for Griselda and Victoria. No more, no less.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 am

Victor glanced at the people coming in with a neutral look of surprise, and then noted who else had sat down at the bar. This was going to be interesting.

"Good evening " Victor said to the elder Tzimsce.
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:51 pm

The man simply gave a nod of his head in acknowledgment. He didn't look out of place, though. He just looked bored.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 pm

"I can go elsewhere if you are here for ah dinner. " because nope, wasn't going to even try hunting the same place this one was if that was what he was here for.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Ali showed up, she headed up from the basement, she was in low rider spray painted on jeans, that showed off her smooth flat abs, she had a Burgundy leather vest on that accented her "attributes", her long hair was in two long pigtail braids, her necklace on as usual and comfortable flats.

She was talking to another girl with her, dressed in typical "Wednesday Adam's garb" and was obviously her bar back for the night.  Stepping behind the bar she started to wait on the customer's already there, if they were a regular she was already fixing their drink, or seeing if they wanted their usual.

Walking up to Victor, "Your usual?" with a warm smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:17 am

Victor nodded to Ali and smiled "Yes, please"
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Methuselah
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:26 am

In minutes, the downstairs area was filled with the sound of chattering voices. Five women were talking as they changed into their costumes, while the leader of the group, the dark-haired beauty, changed quietly. There was an unspoken tension in the room as violet eyes met blue flame, before she gestured with one jewel-adorned hand for Griselda to lead the way for the entire troupe.
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:28 am

He glanced at Victor and shook his head.

"I am here for my sisters."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Black
Fledgling
Elizabeth Black

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 am

The girl looked underage. She didn't pause at the door, though. She strolled inside and walked to Bunicul's side, sliding close and leaning in to whisper quietly into one ear.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:16 am

Ali had asked her to come out. Abigail showed up with Jamie, ready to enjoy a night out
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:21 am

Jamie was there as well. His hand was slipped through Abigail's and he looked perfectly at ease walking into the bar. He was dressed in black pants and a blue shirt that complimented his features, but he was nowhere near in a tuxedo. He did look nice and as far as he saw it, only looked all the nicer because of the beauty by his side.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:53 am

Victor looked at Vlad and nodded. "I think I will take advantage of stereoscopic vision for the first time in a long while, and enjoy what promises to be a skillful show." Eighty years with a Torreador who danced with blades, had pretty much ensured Victor would have an eye for dancing, drop dead gorgeous women or not.

Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Ali served Victor his usual, a bright smile as she saw Abigail and her "date", then went to serve all others at the bar, didn't matter if they didn't look of age or not, her "supernatural meter" was going wild she sent a quick text and then with a bright smile went to work.

Walking past the bouncer was the 4 guys from the other night, they shy sweet guy waved at Griselda sure she wouldn't wave back but he was there with the 4 and about 4 more guys. The place was packed and seemed to be a line only growing outside the bar.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:03 am

As she walked toward the bar, she gave the sweet boy a wave. She gave him a bright grin as well, since she was very pleased to see Erik joining the onlookers. She was making her way toward the bar, already in costume. She needed to check on a few things at the bar and with Ali before the festivities, though she did stop dead in her tracks when she saw one of the people at the bar. It was hard to say which one, since she just stopped walking for a full 10 seconds. Then she put on the bright smile and walked toward Bunicul and the strange woman next to him, reaching out to take his hand.

"Glad that you could make it."
Back to top Go down
Bunicul
Elder
Bunicul

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 am

His ear tilted toward the girl whispering to him and after a moment, he nodded. He spoke to her in quiet Romanian.

"Minunat să te văd la fel de bine, Elizabeth."

Then he turned to Victor and nodded.

"Most of the ladies with whom I am acquaint are excellent dancers. And with my sisters involved, it does promise to be rather intriguing."

He turned when Griselda took his hand and smiled, then spoke to her in Romanian as well.

"Desigur dragoste. Nu ar pierdeți acest lucru pentru lume. Meu te arăți minunat."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 am

Victor nodded. "Miyu may be joining me as well. Cannot keep a Torreador away from beauty after all. "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Ali followed Griselda's look, waiting to see what the boss wanted and she sent another quick text but waited.

Erik beamed back at her then made his way to get as close as he could to her performance.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Abigail walked with Jamie up to the bar, waiting for Ali to finish serving those there before giving her a smile and a wave as she catches her attention.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Well Abigail did just show to the bar with Jaime so, a nod to the boss and over to Abigail "Hey you made it!" leaning over the bar to hug Abigail, and a warm smile to Jaimd that wasn't her typical "game" face for work "What can I get you both?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 am

She turned her head and gave Victor a look. Her voice was low and quiet as she spoke to him.

"Say the 'T' word in my bar one more time," she threatened.

Then she turned back to Bunicul, her smile bright as ever.

"Thank you so much! It's wonderful to see you."

And that seemed to be the end of that, turning her attention toward Ali. But because there were customers, she waited her turn to speak to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Black
Fledgling
Elizabeth Black

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:25 am

The dark-haired woman leaned in to whisper into Bunicul's ear again, though she still didn't smile.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:27 am

Ali Laguna wrote:
Well Abigail did just show to the bar with Jaime so, a nod to the boss and over to Abigail "Hey you made it!" leaning over the bar to hug Abigail, and a warm smile to Jaimd that wasn't her typical "game" face for work "What can I get you both?"

He grinned, delighted to see Ali.

"Scotch, please, lass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)   Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Night Dance 101 (Ali & Open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next