Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Competition (open)

Go down 
+3
Chase Covington
Victor Steele
Amunet
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Competition (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:43 am

Victor hadn't finished his first but he said something softly to Ali as she came over (PM inbound)
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:53 am

Chase smiled, "Unfortunately, I'll have to disappoint you," he said as he took a seat and crossed his legs beneath the table, "But I'll gladly join you for a drink."

At that, with that unwavering smile and charm, he lofted his glass to her before he brought it first to his nose, to take in the rich, smokey aroma and then to his lips and took a sip. The scotch was almost like fire. Almost. It burned on the way down, it brought all of Chase's senses to a sharper state.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:55 am

Ali discretely took the card, then headed over to Victor, Ali replied quietly as she set his drink down, then shook her head no and walked back towards the bar.

Her hand barely seen moving on a small phone, while she headed back behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 am

She tilted her head with a slight 'tsk' noise. But she was a good little girl, keeping her hands to herself.

"Thank you," she said to Ali when her glass of wine had been put in front of her. Then she lifted the glass and smiled at Chase. "Well, then. Since you have deprived me of such a glorious view, what would you like to toast to?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 am

"Chance meetings, of the good kind. Not the kind skulking in the corner." he said with that mischievous smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:16 am

She couldn't help the smirk that crossed her lips.

"I will most certainly drink to that." She held out her glass to touch it to his -- then took a sip of what was most certainly sub-par wine. It was bound to happen when you make your own. "And what brings someone such as yourself out to a place like this, Mister Covington? Surely you are not looking for someone to fill your bed for the evening."

It was a statement, not a question, as one might have thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 am

Chase smirked and took another sip from the scotch, "You know me too well, at least in the regard of who I do, and do not fill my bed with these nights, Amunet. initially i was merely stopping by to see how the club was faring. I confess though, your presence has made me curious. Are you here for business, pleasure, or both?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:28 am

Her lips twitched as she took another sip from her wine glass. And it was maybe a good thing, maybe a bad thing, what she said next.

"I admit to a certain fondness for the proprietor of this particular establishment."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:45 am

"That's okay. So do I. You should, however, be aware that both Griselda and I are... jealously territorial... that's an adequate way of putting it, I think." Still, he was never discourteous, never malicious or intimidating, threatening, or menacing in any way. In fact, the way he said it, she could have been watching a documentary. It was just that honest.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:50 am

She laughed softly, not in the least offended. She was toying with her wineglass, however. It was an almost seductive gesture, and one that it seemed like she might have been making almost without thinking about it. It was just who she was.

"Oh, Mister Covington, I am quite aware. But you know, she works for me a couple of nights a week at Libations -- you cannot work with someone for as long as she has worked for me without some sort of fondness growing there. She's quite a beauty, I might add. And while I would be more than happy to make an offer if such a one would be accepted readily, I would not ever presume to try to insert myself into a situation where there any sort of jealousy could arise. Or where I would not be wanted."

Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:01 am

Then the "after the first movie" crowd entered the club, many headed right to the bar, Ali was on it and started to make the night's drink specials keeping up with the requests and easily working the crowd, her bar backs were taking tabs and/or ringing in the cash.

Things were flowing smoothly and the noisy crowd made it's way with drink in hand towards the dance floor, as the night's DJ started to set up to work the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:03 am

Chase smirked, "I won't speak for her. She's a big girl and can do that herself. I however, can safely say without malice or intent to offend, that I would make a horrible lover for anyone other than Griselda McKenzie."

Did Chase Covington, former man-whore extraordinaire, tireless womanizer and suave playboy just turn down the opportunity to potentially bed an incredibly beautiful woman and remain one hundred and ten percent loyal to Griselda?

Why yes, yes he did.

And then he took another sip of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:09 am

Her lips twitched as she lifted her wine glass to her lips, taking a sip as her eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Mister Covington, your reputation precedes you and that is very blatantly a lie. You also forget that I just spent an inordinate amount of time staring at your hips and your backside. I can tell from your walk and the cut of your hips, buttocks and back that you are, quite frankly, a marvelous lover. Again, though, I did not quite offer. I said I would offer if I thought such an offer would be accepted readily. However, judging by her reactions when your predecessor partook of intimate relations with others, I would never presume that such an offer would be well-received. Your virtue, what is left of it, is actually quite safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:15 am

Chase couldn't help but smile, "My virtue, 'what is left of it' is safe with any woman, so long as Griselda wants me."

He polished off the scotch before he said, "though I confess, you do stroke my ego, if nothing else."

because he was just like that some nights.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:21 am

She laughed richly, drinking from her wineglass again.

"You have no idea how good it is to hear that, Mister Covington. I've seriously considered making certain that your predecessor took a very long walk off of a very short pier. Should you choose to take the same route that he did when it came to her, well, I can honestly say that would be unfortunate. Very unfortunate, indeed."

Her smiled never wavered.

"If all I am able to stroke is your ego, then I am happy to do so."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:29 am

Chase gently slid the empty scotch off to the side and leaned in slightly. His voice became much softer than it had been and while he still smiled, self-assured and confident as ever, Amunet could see in his eyes a conviction that burned like wildfire as he said, "All jokes aside, Amunet, the one thing that I have over Esteban is that I love Griselda. I don't just want to possess her. She's not a trophy on a pedestal to me and certainly not something I take off the shelf merely to occupy my time."

Then he became very, very clear, "I cannot possibly tell you how much I love her, how madly in love with her I am. It is every love, profane and pure and still I cannot truly describe how much I love her. That is the difference between myself and her predecessor. I love her. He lusted for her."

And then, as if there had never been a serious moment at all, Chase added, "You needn't stroke my ego, either. It's certainly big enough as is."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:34 am

Ali saw the empty glass, looking over to see if she should refill or not, waiting for Chase to give her a clue which way or the other.

Not realizing that her own gaze has been drifting more and more to the door, waiting for someone to arrive, but still staying alert to the rest of the club and the bar.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 am

Her own voice was low as she spoke quietly to him.

"For your sake, Mister Covington, I hope you mean every word of that. I can see in your eyes that you mean it right now. But how long it will it be before that changes? How long before your eye wanders and the rest of you begins to stray? She is incredibly innocent for all of her worldliness and she has this terrible habit of going after men who seem to have a bedpost with notches that holds their bedposts with notches. When I said I had a fondness for her, that was not a euphemism."

Then she leaned back and laughed softly.

"I am certain that your ego is not the only big thing about you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:43 am

Chase couldn't help but smirk as he said, "I think, Amunet, that you will be very surprised with me." Whether he was reffeerncing his devotion to Griselda or his rather exceptional physique was as good a guess as any.

As Ali looked to see if he needed another drink, Chase gave her a nod, an indication that he'd take a refill.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:46 am

She laughed richly again.

"Are you so certain of that, Mister Covington? Perhaps it is I who will surprise you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:48 am

Chase couldn't help but smirk, "I hae no doubt that you would surprise me about a great many things. But I think you might find yourself surprised, at the very least, once by me."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:50 am

Ali looked quickly towards Amunet's glass as well, if it needed refreshed she would do so as well.  Pouring a new glass for Chase, she moved out on the floor, easily giving him a new drink, Amunet as well, plus a shot of tequila - top shelf - "A gift from my Boss" to Amunet -  then taking both of their glasses (even if her wine wasn't finished) and headed back to behind the bar.  

(if they both looked she had a very very small ear bud in her ear hidden very well by her hair)

Round 2 of drunken Frat boys, she was again doing more drinks in a row while her back up staff took the money and she poured the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:53 am

Her lips twitched slightly.

"Mister Covington, I highly doubt that there is much that you could do that would actually surprise me. Exceed my expectations, perhaps, but not necessarily surprise me. On the other hand, I am betting that I would surprise you quite a bit...if only given a chance to."

With the shot of tequila, she actually threw her head back with a laugh -- some sort of private joke, apparently. She picked up the shot glass and gave Chase a slight smirk.

"Your lady, it appears, is watching."
Back to top Go down
Chase Covington
Methuselah
Chase Covington

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:12 am

"I suppose that's a fair point, and a better way of putting it. I'd wager that I may, very well, exceed many of your expectations." And to that, he lofted his glass once more.

"Cheers."
Back to top Go down
Amunet
Elder
Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am

Because it was a bit of an inside joke, she lifted her shot of tequila and glanced around once for cameras. If she could see any security cameras in view, she would also lift the shot glass toward said camera lens before she tilted her head and downed the shot like a pro.

She then sat the shot glass on the table, that slight smirk on her face once again.

"So now that we have discussed our mutual affection for your lady-friend, how would you feel about having a dance with me?"

And she meant it. A dance and nothing more. Because she respected boundaries when boundaries had been given. See? Not all Setites sparkle-rape people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition (open)   Competition (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition (open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next