Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:40 am

She was smiling. Smiling, because he knew the effect that her touch, her kiss, would have on the little blonde. Smiling, because she rarely... oh, so very fucking rarely... got to show this kind of attention to a ghoul. Salif was... well, Salif. And gay. And Celeste was more of a pain in the ass than anything. More likely to call to get bailed out of jail... or bailed out of a situation where she was getting herself nearly-dead again. It was... well, quite frankly, it was relaxing to the redhead to have a proper, non-pain-in-the-ass ghoul that she could give her attention to. And... well. There was more to it, but she loved the way Rachel reacted to her, loved the way Rachel seemed to crave her touch and her kisses.

She brought her lips to those of Rachel again, the fingers in her hair starting to gently comb through those silken tresses. She was staring into Rachel's eyes as she petted and caressed her, biting down slightly on her lip as she watched the little blonde. Rachel... wasn't the only one who needed this. Maybe for different reasons, but the redhead needed it, too.

"Why don't you come to me more often, Rachel?" she asked quietly, unwilling to let go of the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:48 am

Her whole body was steadily vibrating, most wouldn't of noticed but Rai could feel it, she leaned gently into the caress, as she pressed her hard nipples against Rai, a sharp breath of delight as Rai bit and keeping eye contact "I do not wish to interrupt you and Estaban." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 am

She smiled at that. The girl was so sweet and she did smell so very good. Drawing in a gentle breath that she didn't really need, she ran her hand through Rachel's hair again and shook her head.

"You can come to us whenever you wish, Rachel. You are not an interruption."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:57 am

Rachel's other hand gently stroked Rai's stomach as she leaned into her with a whispered "But lady promises were made I do not wish to intrude or interupt when not welcomed..." as she leaned into kiss Rai again, this time her tongue gently probing her Dormier's mouth to see if she would let her in, as her body was vibrating with her need to be touched by Rai so much, as she kept a gentle lean into her, as her one hand stayed on Rai's hip the other still gently touching her belly she looked to her "I do not wish you to think I over step my boundaries..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Soft lips parted so that the ghoul could kiss her, could taste her. The sweet taste of blood in her mouth as well as the beer that she had been drinking moments before mixed with the taste of Rachel already on her lips as she let her eyes drift shut. Soft little tremors ran through her as she felt the fingertips of the ghoul caress the bare flesh that her shirt didn't cover, more gentle kisses from the redhead as she finally looked into the ghoul's eyes.

"If you overstep your bounds... I will tell you, Rachel. You should know that by now..."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 pm

"but I shouldn't have to be told I should not over step lady" she whispered softly as she licked her lips so she could taste her a bit more, as she slowly drifted her one hand up under Rai's shirt towards her breasts, as she paused not wanting to stop but they were very much in public were they not and she looked to Rai's eyes "it is my job to be stress free...."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Her back straightened a bit, enough so that Rachel could feel her enjoyment of the caresses. She loved the attention, loved the... need... in Rachel. It may have been a little bit cruel, but she couldn't quite get enough of the gentle hands of the ghoul, her head shaking slightly as her hand drifted over Rachel, gently caressing her nipples through her shirt. Discreet, because yes, they were in public.

"You are not the cause of stress, little one. You can't be. You're too sweet. And to overstep your bounds just shows me that you are eager, that even if we are unable to do such things at the present time, it shows us that you want us to. Overstepping a little is okay, Rachel... even encouraged. So that you aren't starved for attention or affection from either of us."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:33 pm

She moved her hand from Rai's hip, gently touching her face, as she looked at her "I don't want you to think I don't want and need you my lady." she said so softly, as her body leaned into Rai's touch "But you don't always wish to share." she said softly and honestly but with no malice or jealousy "I adore you and will NEVER try to be a stress or something you do not wish to be with when you have time to do so." she was whispering softly as her body showed how hungry, no needy she was to be just with Rai, the touch and affection was just icing on the glorious cake Rai was giving her right now.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 pm

The entire bar could have been empty for all that she knew. Her attention was focused on the ghoul in front of her -- something that didn't happen often. Rachel was getting the redhead's full and undivided attention. It didn't happen much, but when it did... she gave it everything that she had. Both hands were caressing Rachel's hips now, her eyes meeting those of the ghoul and smiling when the blonde touched her face. She turned her head a little to press a gentle kiss against Rachel's palm before she answered her.

"You are right... I do not always wish to share. But I don't mind sharing with you sometimes. You may not realize it, Rachel, but I want you to be happy. Coming to me when you need to or even when you just want to, is not a stress to me. It makes me feel... needed. It is both sweet and something that I need, as well. I don't seek you out at points because I get caught up in moments, too. There are... so very many things that take my time and attention that unless you come to me, I don't even realize that I am... neglectful. I don't want you to think that I don't care, Rachel. I care very much. I am just... forgetful."

She wouldn't say 'busy.' As busy as she sometimes could be, it was no excuse. And nothing, in her opinion, was more important than her family. And Rachel? Was a very big, very important, part of her family. Nothing trumps that. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 pm

"But I try to wait till all others have been cared for Lady even you.' as she gently ran her hand through her hair, as she leaned forward to kiss her again. "I wish to stay a stolen pleasure than an unwanted burden." as her other hand brushed Rai's breasts again as she trembled against the other petite woman. Taking a deep breath going to move from Rai when she can't move again she whispers softly "I need to show it all too you my Lady.'
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:03 pm

She drew another breath, shuddered once. Then she nodded once, but not before she stole another gentle kiss.

"You are important to me, Rachel. You need to know that."

Then she moved so that Rachel could show her the rest of what needed to be shown. Ignore the little tremble in her hand as she reached for her bottle of Guinness once again. It was barely there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Rachel looked at her still shaking herself "I know you think I am important, I just disagree with you." reaching for her own drink with a quick drink to finish it. Looking to Rai and waiting to leave with her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 pm

She dropped bills on the bar top to pay for the drinks, then rose to her feet. She shook her head.

"You shouldn't disagree with me, Rachel. Not about this."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 pm

"Yes dear." she said looking down at the floor, with her hand out for Rai to take it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:38 pm

She smiled, slipping her small hand into the small one of the blonde. And waited to be led to wherever it was that Rachel wanted to take her. Oh, she had an idea that Rachel was taking her to show her the business things that they had come to see, and she didn't mind that at all. She just... her mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:47 pm

As they walked out "I'll show you the places and then can we go home and well..." she kissed her gently on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm

She smiled, her hand coming up to caress Rachel's cheek gently. She turned her head and brushed a kiss over the blonde woman's lips.

"Sounds wonderful, Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Rachel blushed as she heard Rai's reply and lean into her touch, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 pm

She smiled and shook her head.

"Nothing to thank me for."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 pm

"Well there isn't yet..." with a sly smile at her and a playful squeeze of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:10 pm

She grinned, returning the gentle squeeze of her fingers.

"Yet?" she asked, giving Rachel a wink.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:16 pm

"Well you won't take it yet from me." with a nod to her and a gentle body bump.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 pm

She laughed softly and bumped her hip against Rachel's.

"Okay, fair, but that's because we're in a bar."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:21 pm

She laughed melodically, "Oh I may have to meet you in a bar more often." with a playful wink at Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Her brow rose and she grinned.

"I'm thinking bathroom next time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next