Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:27 am

Rachel walked in, looked around and started to look for Griselda.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:40 am

She was easily found, sitting at the bar with a bottle of Guinness open in front of her. She looked up when Rachel came through the door, waving to the blonde as she picked up the bottle for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 am

Rachel hugged her gently and kissed her cheek. "You look lovely as always." with a happy smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:55 am

She grinned and returned the kiss -- among the stares of several males (and females) in the bar.

"So do you, love. You want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 am

"Yes please, Glenlivet 12 neat if they have it." with a warm smile at Rai as she sat beside her. "I've got some photo's to show you and then get your advice." placing her hand gently on Rai's knee, it had been a long time since she'd seen her or even talked to her. IT seemed to be the way that was best for Rai and Estaban, so she did as she thought made them both happy; not her but them.

"I normally check out various areas in town and well this was my area tonight." as she showed Rai the pictures of the old Victorian Grave, with the broken bell, the bashed rat, and then the bloody trail. She also then flipped to her notes of following it to the water and then returning to take the pictures but not finding it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 am

She waved the bartender over to order Rachel's drink, picked up her own bottle and took the photos. She didn't seem to mind Rachel's hand on her knee. In fact, she encouraged it by scooting a little bit closer. The stares were growing in number, but she didn't care. She was flipping through the photos, paying very close attention to what it was that Rachel was telling her.

She frowned. "This looks like it might be some sick and twisted version of a bell, book and candle ritual."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:35 am

"What's that? I entered the ocean was freezing cold for a moment then it was gone. BUT I think it's still out there." whispered to Rai, as she scooted closer to her as well, her hand still on Rai's knee as she leaned against her to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 am

She was lowering her voice as well, for two reasons. One, she didn't want to be overheard. Two, other patrons at the bar wouldn't give a fuck what they were saying because it would look like the two women were having a lover's conversation and they would leave the two alone.

"So, the ritual of bell, book and candle was an old Roman catholic ritual used to excommunicate someone who had committed a grievous sin. It was done with a bishop and twelve priests reciting an oath on an altar. Once the oath had been recited, the priests would all say 'So be it!' instead of amen or something else. The bishop rang a bell to evoke a death toll, close a holy book to symbolize the excommunicated person's separation from the church and then snuff out a candle and toss them on the floor to symbolize the target's soul being removed from the light of God. I don't know why it came to mind, but that's what these pictures reminded me of -- a bastardization of the bell, book and candle ritual."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:47 am

"Well it went to a play ground." looking at her "Before it went to the water, and I KNOW it's not alive but it's still here...." as she moved a bit closer taking a quick breath of Rai, as her hand barely trembled as she reached for her drink. Then taking a deep cleansing breath "How do I find it?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:01 am

She frowned at that, taking a long drink from the bottle in her hand.

"It went to a playground? Like, where kids play?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 am

"Yes." with a nod at her, "I can take you and show you if you wish but I get a feeling this is far from over." as she glanced at her "It's my gut feeling only..." not saying to Rai that you won't let me take care of everything that gets my hackles raised.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 am

She nodded.

"I'd like to see it. If it's something supernatural, it might have left some traces of itself behind."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 am

Any watching the two would swear they were having a lovers conversation, as Rachel leaned in closer to her "I didn't pick anything up but I've not been as good with my studies as I should of been." her hand slipping a bit more up Rai's leg from her knee.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am

Her free hand moved to slide around Rachel's waist, caressing her hip lightly as she looked into the blonde's eyes.

"Hmm. We'll have to fix that. Should I give you some incentive to study more the ways of our kind?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:02 am

Rachel's body trembled just barely as she touched her, she met Rai's eyes and leaned just a bit closer "Yes." was the simple reply as her lips whispered her reply.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:42 am

The hand at Rachel's hip continued to warmly rub against her. Just a little bit, then her free hand sat the bottle of beer down on the bar -- never taking her eyes away from that of Rachel. With her now-free hand, she leaned slightly closer, her fingers slipping into the blonde's hair and pulling her head a little bit closer. And then closer, so that she could whisper very quietly into her ghoul's ear.

"You miss me, don't you, Rachel?" It was a whispered question, soft and low. She wasn't being mean. She sounded so apologetic, so understanding when she asked it in those whispers. Even the brush of her lips against the delicate curve of Rachel's ear seemed both sensual and apologetic somehow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 am

She took in a sharp breath, her whole body was tingling and alive as she felt her regnant's touch, on her hips and then her ear as she whispered back "Yes but that's life right?" as she tried to fight her body from wanting to melt to Rai and her mind that was saying move away slowly as not to get hurt any more.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:57 am

The grip against the blonde wasn't going to let her go. She was... God, she was strong, compared to the small stature of her body. She held the ghoul close, against her, as she whispered to the sweet ghoul again. The hand at her hip even slipped two fingers into one of Rachel's belt loops, pulling her even closer.

"I am terrible, horrible, because I've neglected you. Will you let me make it up to you?" That same tone of apology as she whispered to Rachel again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 am

"You have nothing to apologize for lady." as she felt her body starting to melt into Rai as she moved her head slighlty so Rai's lips were more to her neck than her ear as she took a soft breath in and fought the sob that was trying to escape as Rai held Rachel to her.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 am

She continued to hold the little blonde against her, letting her head move as she let her face drift lower. She stared at the ghoul's throat for a few moments, then leaned close enough to press her lips gently to the pulsing vein there. It was a promise, a sweet little offer given for later. Another soft kiss and the redhead was speaking gently again.

"So much to apologize for. So much to make up for. And I want to. I want to make it up to you, Rachel. You are such a very, very good girl."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 am

The kiss of a promise, made her whole body tremble as she pressed more into her dainty regnant as her heart was now racing, her breath a bit picked up as she tried to calm her voice "I try to not bother you my lady, but this I need your help and guidance with." as she whispered barely loud enough for Rai to hear her. NO longer trying to move away but just wanting her full attention.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:14 am

At the moment, she had the little redhead's full attention. She wasn't looking away, she wasn't paying attention to anything but the little blonde in front of her. She drew her closer, between her thighs and seemed to slip a little more forward on the bar stool, her head tilting a little so she could look at Rachel while the two women seemed to grow more and more close.

"My little one, you are never a bother to me. Such a good girl... you always do everything I ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:20 am

She was so hungry for her touch, she missed Rai greatly but she was a good girl and stayed out of the way plus mostly out of trouble as she leaned in closer shifting slightly on the bar stool as well her hand moving to slide around Rai's hip now as they were getting more entangled, as many were watching not even trying to be discrete as Rachel moved to kiss Rai barely, so softly and sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:25 am

She didn't seem to mind any of the stares the two of them might be getting. She closed her eyes when Rachel's lips touched hers, then drew her closer for a more appropriate kiss. Tender and sweet, but still very much the heated kiss that Rachel so very, very rarely got to feel from her Domitor.

"Such a good, sweet girl," she murmured, brushing another kiss against Rachel's lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 am

Rachel kissed her back, no hesitation, and kept kissing her not breaking the kiss till Rai did as her whole body right now felt so alive, as the butterflies in her belly took flight and she rubbed her hip a bit more, and just reveling in the attention from her domitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for her Lady (Griselda)    Looking for her Lady (Griselda)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for her Lady (Griselda)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next