Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disco Dancing (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Theres a pause, she fidgets with her necklace a bit "I don' know. Guess Ill know i' when I find i'....." she shrugs
"Or maybe jus' for things ta stop turnin' ta shite..." she adds with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 pm

He chuckled.

"Aye, well. It can't rain all th' time, can it?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:58 pm

"Aye, one woul' think....." she replies, turning her head and looking out the window.
<gaelic> "....and then fucking Chase comes along and fucks up everything" she mumbles, possibly too quiet and too slurred together to really understand properly
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Except that when you grow up in Scotland in the 18th century, slurred Gaelic is still intelligible Gaelic.

<Gaelic>"I really hope you do not mean Chase Covington."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Her head turns quickly, staring at him with an 'oh shit' expression. <gaelic> "......Can I just go with no as an answer?" except that was clearly who she meant
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:42 am

He glanced at her and gave a chuckle.

<Gaelic>"Yes, you can. But I will not believe you."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:21 am

She sighs and slumps in her seat. "great....."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:45 am

He chuckled again, but sent her a look of sympathy.

<Gaelic>"It's all right. I'm not going to judge you, either way."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 am

<gaelic> "What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:17 pm

He smiled.

<Gaelic>"Just that I know Chase and that I know Englishmen. No matter what you say, good or bad, I will not judge you."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:18 pm

She frowns <gaelic> "How do you know Chase?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:24 pm

He frowned, thinking he maybe said a few too many words. Then he shrugged.

<Gaelic>"He has asked to marry my cousin."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:27 pm

<gaelic> "Of course he has......" she replies quietly, looking rather defeated.
<gaelic> "Your cousin? Like for real cousin or 'cousin'?" She looks at him a moment <gaelic> "So then what are you?" yes, she said what, not who.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 pm

He actually seemed surprised by her question. Mainly, because anyone who had seen Griselda and Jamie standing side-by-side couldn't deny the family resemblance. For example, the color of their eyes, the shape of their eyes, the shape of their jaw. The exact same hair.

<Gaelic>"My cousin, cousin. She be my father's brother's daughter. And I am not sure what you mean by your question."<>

He wasn't. At least he was careful? He didn't just blurt out 'I'm a vampire' to every girl he meets. Geez. It's terrible for the karma.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:05 pm

She looks at him carefully, like she was studying something. <gaelic> "I think you know exactly what I mean"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:09 pm

He glanced at her, then shook his head.

<Gaelic>"I do not, actually. I am a lot of things."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 pm

She shifts in her seat uncomfortably. Normally she could play off her unease but she had had too much to drink to be able to truely hide the fact that she was uneasy and perhaps a tiny bit scared of him now.
<gaelic> "Many things? I suppose being dead counts among one of those many things, doesnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:15 pm

He glanced over at her and sighed.

<Gaelic>"You know, I do not know why I am surprised. Chase could not keep his bloody mouth shut if his life depended upon it. So I should not be surprised. I am actually amused that I am. Yes, I am dead. I am also Brujah and the Prince of the city."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 pm

<gaelic> "Chase is a lying asshole who makes promises he never intends to keep and cares for no one but himself" she replies somewhat bitterly. She grimaces at her incredible lack of a filter.
She lets out a laugh a the situation, shaking her head and growing quiet as she frowns again <gaelic> "Youre a Brujah like Chase and the Prince. Of course you are. This is just the luck I have......heh....."
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 pm

He thought about that one for a moment. When he spoke, it was with no small amount of amusement.

<Gaelic>"Yes, I think you have described Chase quite nicely. But by God, do not ever compare me to Chase. That man and I are nothing alike. He is English for a bloody reason."<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 pm

It takes a moment for his response to actually register with her. <gaelic> "Right...ummmm....sorry" cause now she wasn't sure how to act and being slightly drunk wasnt helping her make good decisions right now
She glances over at him a moment, then back out the window
<gaelic> "So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 pm

He glanced at her and shrugged.

<Gaelic>"Well, a dancing partner. And right now? A drink."<>

He meant, of course, the alcoholic kind. Not blood.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:35 pm

That brought another long pause <gaelic> "I......dont know if Im allowed to talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:37 pm

He blinked at that.

<Gaelic>"Why wouldn't you be?"<>
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 pm

<gaelic> "Cause Im drunk and youre the prince and Im going to say something idiotic and get Oriella in trouble. Thats why"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Dancing (open)   Disco Dancing (open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Dancing (open)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next