Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

around the campus (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

around the campus (open) Empty
PostSubject: around the campus (open)   around the campus (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:35 pm

She stepped out of the car sipping her coffee shutting the door behind her . . . She nodded a thanks to the driver as she headed up the steps to the college . . . She carried a brief case as she moved toward the medical wing . . . She had promised the dean here she'd give a lecture on the in's and outs of medical field . . . Once she entered the building and opened the door . . . The class room was empty except for the teacher whom of course called her in . . . She created her with smiles and nods . . . She'd prep and chat a bit with the teacher as they both enjoyed their coffee and waited on students.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: around the campus (open)   around the campus (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 pm

As the students poured into the class room finally she greeted each one with a smile. The room became packed in mere seconds and then silence . . . Their teacher went into the speech introducing odessa and then she began . . . She spoke of first a little joke to warm up the student who laughed and then she'd smoothly go into her profession, explaining the cons and pros that most do not think of.
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: around the campus (open)   around the campus (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Once Odessa had finished her lecture and answered all the questions she politely left the class and headed to go get her some quiet as she moved toward the library . . . She had some research and it was a nice place to gather one's thoughts . . .

She moved into the library a few moments later and seated herself down with a pile of books and pads of paper . . . She began to research and allow her eyes to drift from book to new person who entered the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: around the campus (open)   around the campus (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

around the campus (open)
Page 1 of 1