Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare Rage - Darius and Crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

Rare Rage - Darius and Crew Empty
PostSubject: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:17 am

It had been gnawing at her, she was sitting on him watching him sleep waiting for the sun to set she was so mad the rage flowed from her and she couldn't turn it off well now without help.  Her eyes had a more eerie almost green sheen behind the hematite that her eyes were and she was now shaking.  

She knew he'd make it go away, it wouldn't win, but she wasn't going to be able to NOT tear apart the house for much longer as she truly had been using every ounce of will, to not do so.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm

He woke and looked over at her, sitting up slowly.

"Savannah?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:58 pm

She was shaking, she was starting to loose her fight but he was up so it would be alright now. "Treat me like shit, that there too good for me, won't do what they say they will and and and and every EVERY leech in town is allowed there!" she roared at him.

It had been a long long time since garou anything hurt her but this group had managed to hurt, upset and make her feel like shit all in one sweep. It was so very hard not to just give in to her rage.

She looked at him, it was her taint feeding her flames, her "demon" that wanted to be sated, that was blood, destruction and death. It was not time, he felt another wash of rage as her eyes had an almost eerie luminescence to them as she looked at him sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:13 am

He blinked and tilted his head, looking at her as she fought with herself.

"Savannah? What happened?"

It wasn't like her to be quite like this. He hoped he could help calm her, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:59 pm

She moved very predatory towards him, a nuzzle against his chest, "Doing business, making a deal, and and and I knew he was a vampire but but but they let him go to the camp. Hang out - and and I was treated like shit........" with a growl to her words and a nip of his chest.

"THIS is a a a a FUCKED up place." she barely got out, taking his hand and putting it in her hair.

"Pin me." she whispered as she fought changing again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:56 am

Because he seemed to know what she needed, the hand in her chair closed into a fist. Then he jerked, hard, pulling her down so that he could roll on top of her.

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:51 am

"Robert" she growled at him "Polar Night Leatherworks." she went to move with her full energy still a hairs breath from shifting.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:51 am

He shook his head.

"I'm not sure I follow what's going on. Robert at Polar Night Leatherworks what?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:19 pm

"Can go hang with the Garou." she finally spit out as if she had a bad taste in her mouth. "I'm not good enough but every leech in town is...."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:53 am

He growled, shifting so that he could pin her with his weight. His right thigh moved between hers, parting her legs as he so often did when he refused to be denied. She could see the anger in his own eyes, watching her as he listened to her words.

"And what are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:32 pm

It was a low menacing growl to anyone else as she pushed back against his leg, trying to flip him off of her "I want to kill them all....." with her full strength trying to push him off of her. It was her emotion talking and not her logic part of her brain at all.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Which is why he wasn't letting her flip him. Instead, his thigh came up, roughly pressing between her legs, against her sex. His other hand jerked her hair hard and he stared into her eyes. Really, their best ideas were given life this way.

"I didn't ask what you wanted. I asked what you were going to do."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:25 pm

She stared back at him, "Curse the lot of them." she said calmly as he held her "They are tenant breakers, and this is just another, maybe I should call in an investigation on them....." with her body still shaking of rage but looking to him as she tried to figure out what to do.

Her hips pressed back against his thigh as he held her, with a soft "Draw a spiral and watch them fall...."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

Now she was thinking like he wanted her to think. He moved over her, pressing her down into the bed and covering her, letting her feel the heat of him pressing her down, his thigh moving so that she could grind against his thigh as she wanted to.

"How would you curse them?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:54 am

His body on hers, the warmth started to calm her, "Make them all barren or only have metis or" pressing back grinding against him "Curse them to only be able to have children with each other and no kin or human or ghoul" she took a deep breath "So they'd have to hide their breaking the litany more, which would open them to the spiral" she was babbling but he knew she was figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:46 pm

He noticed. Which is why he continued, his free hand ripping at her clothing. Not removing -- ripping them off of her.

"And calling an investigation? What good could that do?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:08 pm

"Get then all killed or put on quests to clear their names...." shaking her head "Cursing them not sure of what... or how." her rage was making it hard to think, as he felt another ebb of it flow from her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:51 pm

He moved over her, pressing her down as his hand tore at her clothing.

"Doesn't sound very productive, calling an investigation," he commented, his hand coming up to roughly grab her breast.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:10 pm

"Then help me think of a curse...." with a growl as he grabbed her breast her hips pressed against his leg and a "They all are cursed to be turned or dead in six months?" as she pushed against him wanting help on curses she just wasn't really able to think at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

He roughly shoved himself inside of her, taking her in one rough, fluid motion.

"Make them pay, Savannah. Every last one of them. Take what is precious to them and strip it away, little by little."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:16 pm

She growled out as he he roughly took her, 'Then I'll need time to watch and find that out." as she pressed hard back against him to make sure he was fully in her.

She arched against his body, "Or do you know already?" with a low gravely sounding voice. He had a way of knowing things you'd never expect him to know.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:28 pm

He thrust inside of her, grinding his hips against hers.

"I do not. I can find out, if you like. The wolves have always been handled by you, Savannah."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:36 pm

"yes but they've never intermixed with the vampires so much before Darius." with a growl back "I've never been to a place where they were hanging out and I the other wolf was made to feel unwelcome while they welcome vampires to their fires?" she was trying to get across how "ODD" and "Unusual" this situation was.

"but if those two you mentioned that just had kids did it with wolves that would make sense why they were pregnant so fast." with a tightening on him, a rock and twist of her hips as she tried to arch up. Another wash of rage ebbed from her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:53 pm

He understood, at least to a degree. He let her twist and arch, though he used his body to keep her pinned against the mattress where he could take her.

"Give me names of the vampires. I will find out what you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:13 pm

'I'll get a full list to you soon." with a deep growl as he kept her pinned and she pushed against him with strength an mortal would of been thrown across the room. A low growl, as she was still stuck and a shiver through her as fought herself from shifting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Rage - Darius and Crew   Rare Rage - Darius and Crew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Rage - Darius and Crew
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next