Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:26 pm

She held on, hands moving to grasp nipples to add to the woman's pleasure. Though she did start to mewl ever so slightly, being so very aroused by all that had happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Elizabeth would get her turn -- so the look that Darius gave the ghoul said. But Savannah first, his teeth closing around her throat lightly. Not really hurting her, but claiming her, his hips not pausing in their onslaught as he was determined to feel her orgasm around him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:16 pm

His bite got her good, he felt her spasm around him deep in her as she tightly clamped down around him while she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

She growled and moved to watch Savannah lose herself, enjoying the sight. And her hands didn't stop in their torture of her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:30 am

He liked that. He liked her sounds and especially liked that Elizabeth seemed to like adding to Savannah's torment. He started to move slowly again, kissing her throat where he had just bitten her. Then he turned his head, drawing Elizabeth up to her feet with a hand curled in the hair at the back of her neck. And his mouth found that of Elizabeth, kissing her deeply while he continued to slowly thrust into Savannah.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:21 am

One hand stayed on Savannah's breasts, still giving pleasure, as she answered the deep kiss with a soft growl, her free hand moving to Darius' chest. She wanted to touch him, now that she had perceived permission.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Savannah's eyes narrowed at Darius kissed Elizabeth a more feral possesive growl sounded as her hips kept moving to meet his thrusts, her nails deeper into his back as if to remind him she was there too, and she suddenly tightened on him.

Her one hand now free , went to Elizabeth's nipple and twisted hard.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:17 pm

It was an interesting dichotomy, actually. He was giving both of them attention, a low growl in his throat as Savannah raked him with her nails. It caused him to drive his hips harder into hers. He could deal with the jealousy between the two on some level... and on another, he was determined to show them that it wouldn't matter.They belonged to him, not the other way around. his free hand came up to Savannah's throat, choking her a little -- not enough to cut off her airway, but a good, solid grip so that he could continue to pound into her, thrusting hard as she always seemed to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:20 pm

His grabbing of her throat, he felt the shiver and the growl as her attention was back fully on him as he squeezed to remind her he was the alpha. He was in charge not her, even if her pride was a bit wounded for no longer being his #1, but as he thrust harder she growled/groaned out her eyes seeking his as he tended to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm

She arched into Savannah's hold, asking for more pain, and enjoying the kiss. She was doing her very best to show that she was the bottom of this pack, pleased with their pleasure and needing only what they gave her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:01 pm

He seemed to enjoy that. He nipped at Elizabeth's lip, then pulled away to kiss Savannah immediately after. He was still taking Savannah, his hand at her throat turning to brush lightly through her hair as he kissed her. But he was definitely not done. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:13 pm

She twisted Elizabeth's nipple, kissing Darius back as he kissed her again, and she growled happily for him as her hips met his hard. Her other hand then twisted his nipple too a bit harder than Elizabeth's but she knew what he liked and would take she wasn't sure yet what Elizabeth could take.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

She growled as her nipple was twisted, loving the pain. One hand moved to scratch down Darius' back as her lips moved to bite at Savannah's shoulders, giving pain back.

Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

He growled as he felt the pain of the twist to his nipple, causing him to move even harder into Savannah. If she were a normal woman, he might have even broken her hips, his mouth at hers, kissing her. One of his hands moved to Elizabeth, sliding down over the flat plane of her stomach to gently stroke at her thighs, urging her to open them for him -- even as he continued to take Savannah savagely.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:11 pm

The bite cause a growl deep in her chest, kissing him harder as felt his one hand leave her body it followed his down Elizabeth's body, her fingers sliding not making her open her legs as two fingers slide between her thighs, but her other hand twisted Darius again - not nicely at all.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Her thighs opened at the insistence, and she bit deeper as the fingers found her. This was elegant torture, and she growled with pleasure. This was a new experience for her, and she loved every second of it. And she wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm

With the bite, she pinched Elizabeth's clit and gave a slow torturous twist.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:30 am

Once he felt Savannah's hand sliding between Elizabeth's legs, he continued to caress the ghoul's thighs... but gave Savannah room to play as well. He growled again, still inside of Savannah and taking her, though his eyes were open so he could watch the two ghouls. And he was pleased, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

She suddenly slid 2 fingers in Elizabeth roughly, starting to mimic his rhythm he was using on her. Then leaning forwards bit Darius's neck hard, if he was a mortal he'd of been very bruised.

Whispering to Darius "This what you want?" with nip of his ear, but her voice held an odd edge.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:08 pm

The twist of her clit had her gasping, and then so quickly after being violated by Savannah's fingers drew a moan from her lips. She angled her hips to give the other woman room to work, one hand hitting the wall to hold herself up while the other moved to play with Savannah's own pleasure center.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Realizing she liked pain, she twisted her clit again and a low happy growl as he savagely took her, she was giving into his wishing to include Elizabeth. Her third finger joining her other two.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:38 pm

She cried out again as she was manhandled, giving back as much as she was given, twisting hard on Savannah's clit. And she rode hard on her fingers, insensible to what was being whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:59 am

He growled when he felt that hard bite to his neck, then his ear. Leaning forward, he kissed Savannah, biting hard at her bottom lip.

"Yes," he growled loudly, watching Savannah as she toyed with Elizabeth. Watching, too, as Elizabeth joined in the play with Savannah, though he didn't stop in his rough taking of Savannah at all. "Fuck her," he growled, nodding toward Elizabeth while he was busy taking Savannah so roughly.
Back to top Go down
Savannah Morgan
Methuselah
Savannah Morgan

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Savannah didn't feel what Elizabeth was doing, but her fingers kept fucking Elizabeth hard. Doing what Darius wished as she kept up the hard pace, the her fingers fully in her she started to spread her fingers so she could start to work in her fourth finger.

Oh she was going to fist her even if Elizabeth didn't realize it yet.

Her other hand went to his hair and pulled hard, trying to pull his head so he looked at her. She licked her lips, her eyes looking into his, and leaning forward to hungrily kiss hin, then sliding a fourth finger in Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Holand
Methuselah
Elizabeth Holand

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:18 pm

She was buzzing with sensation, and with the Wolf almost fisting her, she was almost lost. It wasn't a thick cock, but it was violent and filling and her groans and cries were appreciative.

And she continued to at least try to give the pleasure back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew   After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Security (Savannah, Elizabeth) - Darius and Crew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next