Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cally
Elder
Cally

Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) Empty
PostSubject: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Cally stepped into the room and tagged Kulgen who gave her a thumbs up and took a step outside. He'd run any interference to make sure what was said remained unheard. Cally would do a quick astral check for anyone already there, a looks see for Obfuscated people and she knew Vincent could ping anything that came during the talks. They should be covered since Greg would be in the wraith Zone...important considering what they were dealing with on the outside of normal.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:19 pm

He was on the bed, arm over his eyes. He was snoring lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm

She smiled and walked over taking a seat on the bed. "Hey handsome. Love to see those baby purples." She knew he was sensitive about his ees but she also knew he knew she liked them even if they did mark him as magic and touched by the Fae.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:30 pm

His arm came off his face.

"Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 pm

"Word has it this may be one of yours doing serious shit. Others are looking into it too but you may want to find out if their is a Cabal around and if he's Traditional or other." And she kissed his forehead as she spoke. "In the morning though. Leave me a note with anything you find out. Or if we have a friendly contact here. OK?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm

He nodded and slid off the bed.

"I will."
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

She nodded. "I need to go down for the day." She nodded to the secure room they had set up. "Kulgen will be with me. If you need me to talk too make the room light tight and awaken me in our usual way. I will force myself to stay awake to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm

He nodded.

"Yeah, I know. Have a good rest."

He headed for the door before the sun came up and it would be dangerous for her.
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Cally shut the door and collapsed on the bed. She pulled out her gear to set up protections and tapped the wall for Kulgen to join her. within minutes they would be out cold.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:50 pm

When sun set again, there was a note that had slipped under the door. It was his handwriting.

~It's not one of mine. None of them know anything. And they're busy with the carnival, and some bad backlash up on campus. They'll let me know if they find anything.

~V
Back to top Go down
Cally
Elder
Cally

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 pm

"Renegade Mage possible then...not good." Cally said as she pocketed the note. She turned to Kulgen. "Remind me to check on the Campas of the colleges here too later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)   Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research reconstruct and respite (AST ClapTrap)
Page 1 of 1